PDA

View Full Version : Pardon The Interruption about to bash Ty

OldTownChief
07-25-2006, 05:12 PM
For what he wore to the press conference. Coming up.

Mecca
07-25-2006, 05:13 PM
Yea I saw it....they basically just say it's unprofessional to wear a tank top at your press conference when you're a millionaire.

OldTownChief
07-25-2006, 05:16 PM
Yea I saw it....they basically just say it's unprofessional to wear a tank top at your press conference when you're a millionaire.

What a couple morons. He'll make more this year than both of those asshats combined will in the next 10.

vailpass
07-25-2006, 05:31 PM
What a couple morons. He'll make more this year than both of those asshats combined will in the next 10.

I wouldn't go that far.

morphius
07-25-2006, 05:33 PM
Of course one of the advantages of being a millionare is that you can wear what ever you want to...

If that is all they have to complain about, I can live with that.

DTCHIEF4EVER
07-25-2006, 05:46 PM
Indeed.

KChiefs1
07-25-2006, 05:48 PM
Ty was wanting to show off his guns.

Scorp
07-25-2006, 05:55 PM
Ty was wanting to show off his guns.

He looked ripped.

Herzig
07-25-2006, 06:03 PM
Lacey Underall: I bet you've got a lot of nice ties.
Ty Webb: How do you mean?
Lacey Underall: Would you like to tie me up with some of your ties, Ty?

OldTownChief
07-25-2006, 06:07 PM
I wouldn't go that far.

Why not? You think Ty will only make 5 mil, or do you think those two will make over 5 mil?

Mr. Laz
07-25-2006, 06:27 PM
you think those two will make over 5 mil?

yes

i thought is was a little cheap that Law wore a tank top too. I bet he wouldn't of worn that in new york.

but oh well, Law isn't here to be my friend .... as long as that fugger plays good defense he can wear a freakin dress to press conferences for all i care.

Mecca
07-25-2006, 06:30 PM
yes

i thought is was a little cheap that Law wore a tank top too. I bet he wouldn't of worn that in new york.

but oh well, Law isn't here to be my friend .... as long as that fugger plays good defense he can wear a freakin dress to press conferences for all i care.

When they introduced him in NY he had on a white tank top.......and a headband.......

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i135/2006maine/tylaw-1.jpg

I think that's just how he dresses.

Adept Havelock
07-25-2006, 06:31 PM
Lacey Underall: I bet you've got a lot of nice ties.
Ty Webb: How do you mean?
Lacey Underall: Would you like to tie me up with some of your ties, Ty?

ROFL

nanananananananananannana

HolyHandgernade
07-25-2006, 06:31 PM
Yeah, he has about as much class as that millionaire who always runs around in his pajamas. Clothes make the man, come on Ty and Mr. God-I-wish-I-were-you.

-HH

crispystl
07-25-2006, 06:32 PM
When they introduced him in NY he had on a white tank top.......and a headband.......

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i135/2006maine/tylaw-1.jpg

If he gets ten picks he can wear whatever the **** he wants.

Rain Man

Hey, this isn't the NBA. There's no dress code here.

ChiefaRoo
I don't care if he stood there naked taking questions from Rhonda Moss with an angry Jimmy. I'm just glad we've got two bump and run corners so DJ can blitz more.

StcChief
07-25-2006, 06:36 PM
It's hot outside..give him a break.
He may have a work out todo.

vailpass
07-25-2006, 06:36 PM
Why not? You think Ty will only make 5 mil, or do you think those two will make over 5 mil?

If it was the two regular PTI hosts (Kornheiser & Wilbon) then yes, combined they will earn well over $5 million in the next ten years. Probably well before then as a matter of fact.

As to the topic: IMHO being a millionaire means you just don't have to give a **** what people think. What matters is how you view yourself. Ty obviously sees himself as a tank-top kind of guy.

Mecca
07-25-2006, 06:37 PM
If it was the two regular PTI hosts (Kornheiser & Wilbon) then yes, combined they will earn well over $5 million in the next ten years. Probably well before then as a matter of fact.

As to the topic: IMHO being a millionaire means you just don't have to give a **** what people think. What matters is how you view yourself. Ty obviously sees himself as a tank-top kind of guy.

It was Dan LeBatard and um Whitlock I think......

OldTownChief
07-25-2006, 06:38 PM
If it was the two regular PTI hosts (Kornheiser & Wilbon) then yes

It wasn't... Just a couple wannabees

crispystl
07-25-2006, 06:39 PM
It was Dan LeBatard and um Whitlock I think......\welboun = whitlock

R&GHomer
07-25-2006, 06:42 PM
I don't give two shits what the hell he was wearing. He signed before camp and wants to make a difference. Sheesh! If you ask me, he came in wearing what he works in "minus the pads of course" He is an athelete, if he want's to dress like Joe JQ so be it, but I'm not about to bag on the guy for wearing a tank top.

OldTownChief
07-25-2006, 06:46 PM
These two fools were wearing what looked to be leisure suits ROFL with unbuttoned top buttons and NO "Ty's"

R&GHomer
07-25-2006, 06:47 PM
These two fools were wearing what looked to be leisure suits ROFL with unbuttoned top buttons and NO "Ty's"

:cuss: ass hats

shaneo69
07-25-2006, 07:00 PM
Maybe Eileen Weir will write another article about the unfortunate slumming down/blending in of America's rich folk.

Mr. Laz
07-25-2006, 07:01 PM
:shrug:

ok then ....... like i said, if he helps us win games then he can dress like he's ready for a street ball game all he wants.

OldTownChief
07-25-2006, 07:07 PM
:shrug:

ok then ....... like i said, if he helps us win games then he can dress like he's ready for a street ball game all he wants.

So if he doesn't help us win games, you have issues with what he wears?

Shouldn't have been an issue.

R&GHomer
07-25-2006, 07:11 PM
I wonder what they would have said if his tank top read "I like young white chicks!" :)

I'm sorry, was that inappropriate?

Mr. Laz
07-25-2006, 07:24 PM
So if he doesn't help us win games, you have issues with what he wears?

Shouldn't have been an issue.
if he doesn't help us when games i'm not gonna like anything about him

so......

issue?? if any of us dress like a dumb ass jock for our first job, we wouldn't have a job.

the clothes you wear at a job reflects the respect you have for the people you work for.

Mr. Laz
07-25-2006, 07:26 PM
I wonder what they would have said if his tank top read "I like young white chicks!" :)
what he wears shouldn't be an issue. :spock:

i hope when i wear a t-shirt that says "i wanna **** your daughter" to my next interview, they won't mind.

shaneo69
07-25-2006, 07:28 PM
the clothes you wear at a job reflects the respect you have for the people you work for.

Maybe he's sending Carl a subliminal message. :shrug:

Mr. Laz
07-25-2006, 07:32 PM
Maybe he's sending Carl a subliminal message. :shrug:
i guess, but considering it was a PRESS conference ... it was for the people of KC, not just carl.

bah ...... it's not that big of deal, i wouldn't of said anything if someone else hadn't started the discussion.

like i said, help us win games ..... don't break the law

i couldn't care less about ty law beyond that anyway.

jab0450
07-25-2006, 07:45 PM
All i have to say is wow. Were griping about what hes wearing? Never saw that coming. Thats it

R&GHomer
07-25-2006, 07:59 PM
what he wears shouldn't be an issue. :spock:

i hope when i wear a t-shirt that says "i wanna **** your daughter" to my next interview, they won't mind.

I know that. I was just making fun of the Idea that he was dumbing or should I say "dressing down" for the local mid westerners.

OldTownChief
07-25-2006, 08:02 PM
if any of us dress like a dumb ass jock for our first job, we wouldn't have a job.

Unless the job we're interviewing for is "dumb ass jock"

OldTownChief
07-25-2006, 08:03 PM
i wouldn't of said anything if someone else hadn't started the discussion.

The point was how stupid I thought it was for ESPN to even notice it. I'm basically with you on the "I don't give a shit what he wears" thing.

Mr. Laz
07-25-2006, 08:11 PM
Unless the job we're interviewing for is "dumb ass jock"
true dat :)

Chief Chief
07-25-2006, 08:18 PM
I bet Pardon The Interruption would be singing a completely different song if Anika Sorenstam or Danica Patrick wore a tank top to a press conference. In fact, those washed-up was-beens at PTI would only physically take a rip at it.

Simply Red
07-25-2006, 08:19 PM
He looked ripped.

he surely did. you're right. He has been working. Good sign...

KcMizzou
07-25-2006, 08:45 PM
yes

but oh well, Law isn't here to be my friend .... as long as that fugger plays good defense he can wear a freakin dress to press conferences for all i care. He probably wouldn't have worn it in New York, but this isn't New York... and he didn't just join a law firm. I'm fine with it.

Like you said... wear whatever ya want, Ty... just come ready to play.

Thig Lyfe
07-25-2006, 09:57 PM
At least he didn't dress in drag like Clinton Portis does from time to time.

Mecca
07-25-2006, 10:21 PM
He probably wouldn't have worn it in New York, but this isn't New York... and he didn't just join a law firm. I'm fine with it.

Like you said... wear whatever ya want, Ty... just come ready to play.

He did wear it in New York.....check the first page of the thread for proof.....

Stryker
07-25-2006, 10:30 PM
Who gives a rats ass? Really? When he picks off a pass intended for MOSS you wil be singing a different tune. You will be glad he is WEARING RED AND GOLD! Please. :shake:

When is Ty gonna be a Chief - :deevee: :deevee: :deevee:
Oh, Ty is a Chief and look what he is wearing!

bkkcoh
07-26-2006, 06:58 AM
I bet Pardon The Interruption would be singing a completely different song if Anika Sorenstam or Danica Patrick wore a tank top to a press conference. In fact, those washed-up was-beens at PTI would only physically take a rip at it.

Just as long as we don't see any of them on PTI wearing a tank-top. :banghead: :Lin:

BigRedChief
07-26-2006, 07:15 AM
No chit he could at least put on a T-Shirt but on the other hand if thats all we got to complain about then life is good for Chief fans.

Brock
07-26-2006, 07:19 AM
There are actually people analyzing what he wore to his press conference? Is this Queer Eye?

KCTitus
07-26-2006, 07:21 AM
Simply riveting...a t-shirt breakdown. I guess it's just practice for all the game film break downs we're going to be doing soon from camp. Im hoping that UWRF puts up the pics of the equipment delivery today so I can break down that film.

morphius
07-26-2006, 07:28 AM
Simply riveting...a t-shirt breakdown. I guess it's just practice for all the game film break downs we're going to be doing soon from camp. Im hoping that UWRF puts up the pics of the equipment delivery today so I can break down that film.
We are not going to turn into "The View" no matter how hard Laz tries.

KCTitus
07-26-2006, 07:31 AM

ROFL

DaKCMan AP
07-26-2006, 07:37 AM
Gun pleaded with him to go sleeveless. Ty just kicked it up a notch.

When asked to sport a scraggly beard, Ty refused and smacked Gun with Rich Scanlon's thorny crown.

ChiefsfaninPA
07-26-2006, 08:11 AM
I could care less what he wore. Though it would've been slightly amusing if he had worn a bathrobe and shower shoes.

Gonzo
07-26-2006, 09:14 AM
I could care less what he wore. Though it would've been slightly amusing if he had worn a bathrobe and shower shoes.

This thread is GHEY!!!!!!

morphius
07-26-2006, 09:16 AM
That's what the planet is missing, more "I almost saw so-n-so naked" posts...

Mr. Laz
07-26-2006, 09:47 AM
mod abuse, mod abuse!!!

Sfeihc
07-26-2006, 10:58 AM

AMEN

cadmonkey
07-26-2006, 11:01 AM
I agree with PTI, he should have worn at least a nice shirt. F*ck, I don't make $50k a year and I atleast wear a botton down shirt everyday.