PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network showing all the preseason games "Live" this year?

Deberg_1990
07-25-2006, 09:21 PM
http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/contentPageIF.jsp?assetId=1100029

Interesting....I know the past couple of years they have shown a few games live, but most of them were tape delayed by a day or two. Looks like they will be shown on the Sunday Ticket channels.

I also heard that Time Warner is working hard to cut a deal to show the NFL Network. Anyone else heard this rumor?

VonneMarie
07-25-2006, 09:22 PM
I also heard that Time Warner is working hard to cut a deal to show the NFL Network. Anyone else heard this rumor?
No. F#ck you Time Warner! :cuss:

CHENZ A!
07-25-2006, 09:24 PM
No. F#ck you Time Warner! :cuss:

Yeeah! You Time Warner MFers! :cuss:

Mojo Rising
07-25-2006, 09:40 PM
This seems too good to be true. I was planning on watching the NFL Channel replays again (even that is better than what I had in the past.)

A full season of Sunday Ticket, including Pre-season!!!!! That is the best news I've heard since Sunday.

DaFace
07-25-2006, 10:01 PM
Umm...are we talking about NFL Network or Direct TV? I'm confused.

Mojo Rising
07-25-2006, 10:12 PM
I don't think this means Sunday Ticket = All Pre-Season games live. All regular season games have a selected channel through the end of the year. This schedule shows no stations.

Plus, what we all learned last year at Miami. Sunday Ticket is what it says...only on Sundays.

Mecca
07-25-2006, 10:20 PM
I bet money if Time Warner ever gets the NFL Network they'll either make it a premium channel you have to pay for or raise everyones bills 5 bucks. They constantly bitch about how it is to high for them to take on.