PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for 2 tickets to the Bengals game, home opener...

Chiefs Pantalones
07-26-2006, 11:20 PM
I'm wanting to buy 2 tickets to the home opener. PM me if you have them.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Still looking!!!

ChiefsFan4Life
08-07-2006, 04:43 PM
Do they have to be together or can they be seats in different sections?

Chiefs Pantalones
08-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Do they have to be together or can they be seats in different sections?

Together.

east coast dave
08-07-2006, 10:26 PM
emaill me.....dave9895@yahoo.com

Redcoats58
08-08-2006, 02:33 PM
Im also looking for some home opener tickets together, between 2-4 tickets, this would be my wife and I first game in arrowhead. Is there anyone here that can cut us a deal or know where to find a good deal on those tickets?

east coast dave
08-08-2006, 02:40 PM
redcoat...email me. I have 2 available.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-11-2006, 10:47 AM
BTW, I'm only going to pay face value for both tickets, and I'm not paying for a stupid meaningless preseason game.

FACE VALUE ONLY is what I'm going to pay, or lower if you're nice hehe.

Thanks!

east coast dave
08-11-2006, 03:54 PM
BTW, I'm only going to pay face value for both tickets, and I'm not paying for a stupid meaningless preseason game.

Thanks!

That's really generous of you. It's OK for season ticket holders to have to pay full price for meaningless preseason games, but not you? Yet, you expect somebdy to sell you regular season games at face value?? I personally hope that nobody sells you a regular season game at face value. Why didn't you buy tickets when they went on sale? Let me guess....you don't want to sit too far up in the stands??? lol....I just love people like you.

ChiefsFanInIndy
08-11-2006, 04:45 PM

Thanks!

Enjoy watching the game on tv man. If you even can afford that.

sportsbean
08-11-2006, 10:10 PM
The concept of face value for Chiefs tickets is a cruel hoax. You can't even buy regular season tickets directly from the Chiefs at face value!

Individual games go through Ticketmaster which nails you for a $6.75 per ticket "convenience charge" plus another $3.05 per game order processing fee.

While season ticket holders avoid those fees, they are required to buy the preseason games at the same price per seat as the regular season. Ouch!! That means that the real cost of a regular season ticket is 20% to 25% higher than the amount printed on the ticket.

If anybody wants to share some of the expense of preseason tickets, let me know and I will be glad to sell you some regular season tickets at face. I have all home games available except the Broncos.

cosmo20002
08-12-2006, 01:13 AM
While season ticket holders avoid those fees, they are required to buy the preseason games at the same price per seat as the regular season. Ouch!! That means that the real cost of a regular season ticket is 20% to 25% higher than the amount printed on the ticket.

I'd also add that season ticket holders get to start paying on the tickets a full 6 months before the season even starts. Its more than a little unreasonable for people to expect to cherry pick the best games (and expect the best seats) a few weeks before the season and be offended when someone wants more than "face value" for them.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-12-2006, 01:17 AM
Sorry, guys. Face value or less. Read the fine print before trying to sell the tickets. It is as follows...

"Tickets are generally sold on ChiefsPlanet for face value or less. If brokers or individuals are making money using our free service, a donation should be made to ChiefsPlanet."

Donate to the site then.

east coast dave
08-12-2006, 07:25 AM
Sorry, guys. Face value or less. Read the fine print before trying to sell the tickets. It is as follows...

"Tickets are generally sold on ChiefsPlanet for face value or less. If brokers or individuals are making money using our free service, a donation should be made to ChiefsPlanet."

Donate to the site then.

But, if you factor in the cost of preseason tickets, we aren't making money. At any rate, good luck finding somebpody dumb enough to sell a regular season game at face value. And, why in gods name would anyone sell YOU tickets for LESS than face value??? I'm guessing you have been hanging out with Ricky Williams a little too much.......enjoy the game on TV, Skippy.

sportsbean
08-13-2006, 08:03 AM
I am well aware of the fine print. I do not buy Chiefs tickets in order to make money on them. I have them so that I can be guaranteed a seat to the games that I can attend. My only goal is the break even on the games that I cannot attend. So far, I have collectively LOST money on those games every year.

MOhillbilly
08-14-2006, 12:56 PM
funny i have bought and sold(club level) tickets for face or less here.

east coast dave
08-14-2006, 04:37 PM
funny i have bought and sold(club level) tickets for face or less here.

That's great...maybe you could sell a couple to Vanilla Thunder?? Me personally, I am not looking to screw anyone over, but I need to make a few bucks on my extra tickets to help offset the cost of the preseaason tickets that have virtually no value. Just my opinion.....

Postal_clone
08-20-2006, 05:05 PM
Looking for 2 tix to Bengals game anyone have any more....Prefer lower section