PDA

View Full Version : Ever Cheated?

DiaperBoy27
07-27-2006, 01:38 PM
Have you ever cheated on a loved one?

Did you tell them?

I'm sure there are some great stories out there, or maybe some of you want to clear your conscience on the anonymous :rolleyes: internet.

What if you knew someone that cheated? Would you tell the other person?

hypersensitiveZO6
07-27-2006, 01:40 PM
Happily Married--never cheated.

ChiTown
07-27-2006, 01:40 PM
good luck getting an honest response on this one............

pr_capone
07-27-2006, 01:41 PM

Same here.

Donger
Do blowjobs count?

ChiTown

case in point........

Fire Me Boy!
07-27-2006, 01:44 PM
Same as others -- happily married.

Never cheated on a g/f either, but had one cheat on me. With one of her college professors.

DJay23
07-27-2006, 01:46 PM
Has it been a month already?

Seems like this thread comes up ATLEAST 12 times a year.

vailpass
07-27-2006, 01:47 PM
Banged one of my college girlfriend's roomates in their kitchenette while my g/f was taking a shower. Tension had been building between us, it finally came out.

alanm
07-27-2006, 01:47 PM
Do blowjobs count?
Well, you know, it's not really sex is it. :)

Bootlegged
07-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Banged one of my college girlfriend's roomates in their kitchenette while my g/f was taking a shower. Tension had been building between us, it finally came out.

in her box?

cadmonkey
07-27-2006, 01:49 PM
Yes I have. I am not an honest person, nor do I really have a soul. I have been with the same person for 11 years and have needed to have my fun sometimes.

BucEyedPea
07-27-2006, 01:51 PM
Never.

DiaperBoy27
07-27-2006, 01:52 PM
Yes I have. I am not an honest person, nor do I really have a soul. I have been with the same person for 11 years and have needed to have my fun sometimes.

sounds pretty honest to me

vailpass
in her box?
ROFL guess I teed that one up huh?

BIG_DADDY
Yes

cadmonkey
oh, i never told her.

I think she knows what I am doing now but for some reason i really don't give a sh*t

DiaperBoy27
Well, you know, it's not really sex is it. :)

That depends on your definition of the word "is"

sedated
07-27-2006, 01:55 PM
Do blowjobs count?

ask your wife

Donger
07-27-2006, 01:57 PM
ask your wife

She's not familiar with that activity.

bkkcoh
07-27-2006, 01:57 PM

Same here, no complaints either. Married 10+ years....

Donger
07-27-2006, 01:59 PM
No, I've never cheated on anyone, not even when dating. I'm not an exceedingly sexual person, though. I feel somewhat sorry for the people (male and female) that are super horny all the time.

It must be very hard to deal with that.

vailpass
07-27-2006, 02:00 PM
Cheatin' sex is good sex; some of the most exciting ass out there.
At least it is if you aren't married. That's a whole other thing.

ck_IN
07-27-2006, 02:01 PM
I'm not passing judgement or attacking you Cad so please don't take it that way.

<i>I think she knows what I am doing now but for some reason i really don't give a sh*t</i>

This is precisely the reason I never have cheated. If I ever got to a point where I thought or felt this way, I'd just walk from the relationship. If a person cares that little for the other persons feelings then do the right thing and end it.

BIG_DADDY
07-27-2006, 02:12 PM
No, I've never cheated on anyone, not even when dating. I'm not an exceedingly sexual person, though. I feel somewhat sorry for the people (male and female) that are super horny all the time.

It must be very hard to deal with that.

Why would you feel sorry for them. People are spending billions just so they can get in the mood out there. Sex is one of the greatest mose awesome things in life. How could you not want to do it all the time. Like that thread I posted about the erotic dance earlier today. I would much rather have my women getting us both all worked up doing that than just watching TV. Then again maybe it's just me.

Donger
07-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Why would you feel sorry for them. People are spending billions just so they can get in the mood out there. Sex is one of the greatest mose awesome things in life. How could you not want to do it all the time. Like that thread I posted about the erotic dance earlier today. I would much rather have my women getting us both all worked up doing that than just watching TV. Then again maybe it's just me.

I meant so horny all the time that they feel like they have to cheat.

BIG_DADDY
07-27-2006, 02:17 PM

ahhhhhhhhhhh I follow ya. It's definately important to have somebody that is compatible when it comes to sexual drive.

DiaperBoy27
07-27-2006, 02:18 PM

seems like a compatability issue.

if one needs it all the time, and the other hates it, you have a problem.

DiaperBoy27
07-27-2006, 02:19 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhh I follow ya. It's definately important to have somebody that is compatible when it comes to sexual drive.

:cuss:

vailpass
07-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Man I think I might have know a lot of your guys' girlfriends in college. I used to love meeting girls with boyfriends like you.
(I'm pretty much kidding)

BucEyedPea
07-27-2006, 02:22 PM
(I'm pretty much kidding)

No you're not. The words "pretty much" are an admission that there some truth in what you said.
:p

BIG_DADDY
07-27-2006, 02:25 PM
Hey girls, think your husband isn't cheating? Ask to use his cell for a day. ROFL

ROYC75
07-27-2006, 02:25 PM
No, but when I become single again, I'm finding me a nympho .......... OK!

DiaperBoy27
07-27-2006, 02:27 PM
Hey girls, think your husband isn't cheating? Ask to use his cell for a day. ROFL

same could be said for women, they are just more clever about it.

BucEyedPea
07-27-2006, 02:30 PM
I read over a year ago that it was 48% of men that cheat on their wives.
It has traditionally been lower for women, but women are catching up and the gap is closing.

Judging from advances I've seen of businessmen, particularly salesmen, usually with a lot of money this makes the figure seem dead on. At least two have told me that he had a woman in each city. Don't get me going on what happens at those conventions.

BIG_DADDY
07-27-2006, 02:35 PM
I read over a year ago that it was 48% of men that cheat on their wives.
It has traditionally been lower for women, but women are catching up and the gap is closing.

Judging from advances I've seen of businessmen particularly salesmen,usually with a lot of money the make figure seems dead on. At least two have told me that he have a woman in each city. Don't get me going on what happens at those conventions.

In health clubs they used to give out trips to top performers in the company each month. I was always a top performer. They were singles trips with front desk staff that had also won trips. Most of the girls were 18 to 24. IMO those trips were arranged like that on purpose. Lots of fun. We used to say your chance of having a successfull marriage in that industry is less than 10% especially if you are both in it.

Inspector
07-27-2006, 02:35 PM
There has to be another person involved before it's actually cheating, right?

Just need to clarify.

JimNasium
07-27-2006, 02:39 PM
On occassion I have cheated on my right hand and used my left.

BIG_DADDY
There has to be another person involved before it's actually cheating, right?

Just need to clarify.

And what about pretending she is somebody else is that cheating? :shrug:

Predarat
Since it was only Anal sex, technically no.

BIG_DADDY
07-27-2006, 02:40 PM

WOW, Jim's a switch hitter he can go either way.

Hammock Parties
07-27-2006, 02:42 PM

I'm into threesomes.

el borracho
07-27-2006, 02:43 PM
Never have and never would.

JimNasium
07-27-2006, 02:44 PM
WOW, Jim's a switch hitter he can go either way.
Practice, practice, practice.

Pitt Gorilla
07-27-2006, 03:13 PM
Before marriage (while dating someone other than my wife)? Many times.

Since marriage, never.

Probably the best one involved me cheating on a chick with her sister. Oh, how that family now hates me.

StcChief
07-27-2006, 03:23 PM
Before Marriage. in a weak drunk moment with a very horny chick (also drunk)...what a nite.

vailpass
07-27-2006, 03:24 PM

Why in the **** would you go and say that? Do you know how many guys are gonna' have to clean out their call history and tell certain people not to call them until they receive further notice?!
ROFL

Jmart
07-27-2006, 03:26 PM
Cheated on every one of my GFs and pretty sure they have all cheated on me.

vailpass
07-27-2006, 03:26 PM
No you're not. The words "pretty much" are an admission that there some truth in what you said.
:p

Note to self: Buc is able to read for comprehension; be careful about leaving clues. :)

BucEyedPea
07-27-2006, 03:28 PM
I don't consider just dating somebody to a situation that would label seeing another as cheating. Engaged or married, and that's it. Now you may not want to or if you promised faithfulness to someone than it's a matter of keeping your word. I would never promise nor expect that of someone I am dating though...it would be because one is enough to handle. But I did it like crazy last year in high-school...even three dates in one day.

Aries Walker
07-27-2006, 03:30 PM
Not yet, but the weekend is coming up.

Seriously, though, never. I'm way too boring and conservative.

DiaperBoy27
07-27-2006, 03:32 PM
would anybody ever tell someone if you knew they had been cheated on?

JimNasium
07-27-2006, 03:33 PM
I don't consider just dating somebody to a situation that would label seeing another as cheating. Engaged or married, and that's it. Now you may not want to or if you promised faithfulness to someone than it's a matter of keeping your word. I would never promise nor expect that of someone I am dating though...it would be because one is enough to handle. But I did it like crazy last year in high-school...even three dates in one day.
High school? I had you pegged as older. :shake:

BucEyedPea
07-27-2006, 03:35 PM
would anybody ever tell someone if you knew they had been cheated on?
Either way the relationship is likely to be over...as you're damned if ya' do and
damned if ya' don't. Secrets like that destroy emotional intimacy and communication. If you own up you risk the person feeling betrayed and their loss of trust in you.

Although, men cheat more for sex only and with women, or so I read, it's for emotional reasons.

burt
07-27-2006, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE=cadmonkey]Yes I have. I am not an honest person, QUOTE]

Great answer...yes, I have cheated...but I also lie often....am I lying now, or telling the truth...hhhhmmmmmm

Actually, I will give this the non-answer of the month award...

Hammock Parties
07-27-2006, 03:38 PM
BucPea is like 19...she just lost all credibility.

BucEyedPea
07-27-2006, 03:38 PM
High school? I had you pegged as older. :shake:

Of course I'm older than that. I'm just sayin' I did the three dates in a day thing whenI was in high-school. It was fun.

Predarat
07-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Although, men cheat more for sex only and with women, or so I read, it's for emotional reasons.
Ahhhh, so if you know a woman and want to get her to cheat, you can play to her emotions to get her in the sack. Thanks! Good stuff!

JimNasium
07-27-2006, 03:40 PM
Of course I'm older than that. I'm just sayin' I did the three dates in a day thing whenI was in high-school. It was fun.
I see now. It read "But I did it like crazy last year in high-school..." which should have read....oh nevermind.

sedated
07-27-2006, 03:41 PM

Bullsh!t

women are horny too.

give up the lie, we men are onto you

burt
07-27-2006, 03:47 PM
I do not have the attention to detail to cheat........ Way too much work. Oh and I got it out of my system when I was younger. Give me the Mrs., 2 double Crown Royals on the rocks, the kids asleep...and I could NOT be any happier. Oh, and she has to give in to my groveling.....

but I do lie sometimes....

teedubya
07-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Not since we have been married. heh. But she knows about the one before marriage.

KChiefsQT
07-27-2006, 03:50 PM
Never cheated until my last bf. He was a cocksucker anyways, and a cheater at that... it was the whole get-even and kick his lying ass to the curb method. I thought I'd regret it, but I don't. hah!

BucEyedPea
07-27-2006, 03:51 PM
I see now. It read "But I did it like crazy last year in high-school..." which should have read....oh nevermind.

I see how that could have been read two different ways.
I didn't mean it like that though. My bad!

BIG_DADDY
07-27-2006, 03:53 PM
Never cheated until my last bf. He was a one who sucks the penis anyways, and a cheater at that... it was the whole get-even and kick his lying ass to the curb method. I thought I'd regret it, but I don't. hah!

NICE!!!

BucEyedPea
07-27-2006, 03:53 PM
Bullsh!t

women are horny too.

give up the lie, we men are onto you

I can tell you were bottle fed...it just screams I was "bottle fed!" ROFL
"I was deprived of booby when young and never graduated the oral phase."

BTW I didn't say woman don't get horney either.
I just think that there is more of an emotional link with sex even if for some this is not true.

Donger
07-27-2006, 03:54 PM
Never cheated until my last bf. He was a one who sucks the penis anyways, and a cheater at that... it was the whole get-even and kick his lying ass to the curb method. I thought I'd regret it, but I don't. hah!

He cheated on you with another guy?

WARPARTY70
07-27-2006, 03:54 PM
Never have -Never will -Never want to!!!!!!!

KChiefsQT
07-27-2006, 03:55 PM
He cheated on you with another guy?
From what I heard she was a chick, but you never know.. it's been said there's nothing in Texas but steers and queers. :hmmm: ???

Donger
07-27-2006, 03:57 PM
From what I heard she was a chick, but you never know.. it's been said there's nothing in Texas but steers and queers. :hmmm: ???

Oh.

This was the guy from your fishing picture thread?

KChiefsQT
07-27-2006, 03:58 PM
Oh.

This was the guy from your fishing picture thread?

Yessir.

Donger
07-27-2006, 04:05 PM
Yessir.

He found out that that really isn't your ass, right?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

The Red Sea
07-27-2006, 04:06 PM
I've been married for 15 yrs & I lived with my wife for 5 yrs prior to that.

One yr into our "living together one of my Uncles "Girl" friends noticed at a bar I was a bit tipsy & asked if I wanted to go to her place to watch a movie.

I said Yes.

She gave me a tour of her house that ended at the bedroom.
She layed flat on the bed & said Quote..
"Do you believe in oral sex?" as she slid her pants down.

So we got it on.
Did I mention she was 15 yrs older than I was? =)

Sure I was only with my present wife(girlfriend) for a yr by that time & it was 4 yrs *prior* to getting married BUT it wasnt easy when I got back to the then apartment & had to climb into bed with her.

I'd think Nothing of this if we didnt end up getting married.

But we were friends for a few yrs even Prior to living together.

Now for the twist your all gonna love.

This older lady put a note on my car saying she had fun & to stop again anytime.
My future wife intercepted the note & kept track of me for a month like a super sleuth.Especially on bowling nite..thats when I'd See my uncle & This lady.
I forgot to mention my wife NEVER told me about the note or her knowing.

I'm proud to say I went home like a good boy every time proving my umm commitment & that it was & would only be a one time thing.

My wife didnt even tell me She got the note or knew till about 3 yrs later while having a wedding plan arguement..some how she ended up throwing it on the table literaly.

She took it back & I said I was sorry ..etc & so forth.

Anyhow We've now been happily married for going on 15 yrs & I'd NEVER cheat on her now.
Our friends think were that Sick two peas in the pod kind of couple that makes you want to puke.

Sex is great & luckily my wife enjoys it too just not as frequently.

=P

Thats the story & I'm sticking to it!

THE END

sd4chiefs
07-27-2006, 04:07 PM
I cheated playing golf last weekend. :shrug:

Hammock Parties
07-27-2006, 04:11 PM
mooooooooooooooo

BIG_DADDY
07-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Never have -Never will -Never want to!!!!!!!
Never say never.

Braincase
07-27-2006, 04:18 PM
Nope

BIG_DADDY
07-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Nope

Come on Braincase you never cheated on an old girlfriend?

hypersensitiveZO6
07-27-2006, 04:20 PM
You have to some prick to have ever cheated on your wife/husband.

I would never even think of doing anything even close to cheating.

I understand cheating on a girlfriend, not that I think it's right, but if you cheat on your wife you might as well sign your ticket to hell.

Dave Lane
07-27-2006, 04:42 PM
I'm into threesomes.

It takes two hands to handle a whopper.

Dave

CoMoChief
07-27-2006, 04:50 PM
Never have, never would. If you cheat then why not just be single? I will say this though, if my friends ever cheated on their gf's I would never rat them out. Gotta protect the MAN LAWS!!!

vailpass
07-27-2006, 04:52 PM
Do any of you play by the the state border or international border rules?

stevieray
07-27-2006, 04:54 PM
Had the opportunity, but never the desire.

BIG_DADDY
07-27-2006, 04:55 PM
Had the opportunity, but never the desire.

Did she want to call you Elvis?

stevieray
07-27-2006, 04:58 PM
Did she want to call you Elvis?

ya, a couple of times.

One of the first times I went to arrowhead as FDE., some girl wnted to take me home with her.

:shrug:

BIG_DADDY
07-27-2006, 05:00 PM
ya, a couple of times.

One of the first times I went to arrowhead as FDE., some girl wnted to take me home with her.

:shrug:

Sounds like a one kinky girl. ROFL

Demonpenz
07-27-2006, 05:34 PM
I used to do it all the time. You have to get your sex from somewhere

Rain Man
07-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Is it cheating if it's a threesome that involves your wife?

I've never done that, unfortunately, but I'm just curious about the rules in case it ever comes up.

hypersensitiveZO6
07-27-2006, 05:42 PM

I've never done that, unfortunately, but I'm just curious about the rules in case it ever comes up.

I was under the impression that if your wife doesn't have a problem with it, it's fine-- not cheating.

Donger
07-27-2006, 05:42 PM

It is if you mention that the other female has a nicer ass than one's wife.

stevieray
07-27-2006, 05:43 PM
Sounds like a one kinky girl. ROFL

and a little drunk, too.

Anyong Bluth
07-27-2006, 06:01 PM
Is it worse to cheat on your gf, that has admitted that she's cheated on a number of her old boyfriends OR is it worse to check their email, phone or whatever to see what they are up to?

I cheated once in college, was super wasted and passed out in my bed when one of my buddy's gf's friend got into bed with me and started blowing me. Stayed the night and I never had sex w/ her or anything else, she just blew me like 4 times. Turns out the chick has a crush on me for like 3 years. Told the
gf the next day b/c I felt horrible, but didn't get into any details. Didn't kill our relationship but it ended about 6 months later. Ironically, we stopped talking to each other after a big argument for about 10 months.
I actually would have probably married the girl, and finally one night she wanted to talk when we were both at a mutual friends birthday, but I was so pissed off at how things had gone the past 10 months I didn't want to talk to her, and left and met up with another girl that night. She tried getting in contact w/ me the next day, but I didn't talk to her, and was leaving on spring break. I figured I'd talk to her after she got back. Little did I know she met a guy down there that went to our same univ and they're married now!

It swallows your pride a bit. But, I agree... why not just be single if you're gonna cheat!

priestin2004
07-27-2006, 08:59 PM
Never have. Never will.

kc rush
07-27-2006, 09:27 PM
She gave me a tour of her house that ended at the bedroom.
She layed flat on the bed & said Quote..
"Do you believe in oral sex?" as she slid her pants down.

So you are saying that you parted the red sea?

Imon Yourside
07-27-2006, 09:27 PM
No and Never, it's marriage not a common law monetary thing. Well i guess it is to most people.

Consistent1
07-27-2006, 09:40 PM
In health clubs they used to give out trips to top performers in the company each month. I was always a top performer. They were singles trips with front desk staff that had also won trips. Most of the girls were 18 to 24. IMO those trips were arranged like that on purpose. Lots of fun. We used to say your chance of having a successfull marriage in that industry is less than 10% especially if you are both in it.

Oh yeah bro, the "fitness" industry is so dirty that most would not even believe it.

sedated
07-28-2006, 07:37 AM
Oh yeah bro, the "fitness" industry is so dirty that most would not even believe it.

I know what you mean.

no one ever wipes off the weight machines when they are done.

disgusting

DiaperBoy27
07-28-2006, 08:36 AM
if my friends ever cheated on their gf's I would never rat them out. Gotta protect the MAN LAWS!!!

and when the girl is cheating on your friend?

BIG_DADDY
07-28-2006, 10:11 AM

Pre-Anita Hill it was freakin incredible. What an awesome way to make a buck and have fun especially as a young guy. Anita Hill changed everything. We went from having after hours parties in the club with staff doing staff to having to have another woman present when I had a meeting with any female employee. Hell they don't even want you doing the members anymore. Friggen clubs were loaded with MILF's. I truly hated Anita Hill. Trips were perfect though because the other female employees were not from your club. It's like one big giant health club soap opera of who is doing who. We used to call it "As the Spa Turns"

BIG_DADDY
07-28-2006, 10:12 AM
and when the girl is cheating on your friend?

Bro's before ho's. Good friends you have to let know.

Predarat
07-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Bro's before ho's. Good friends you have to let know.
Your exactly right!

And about this thread in general, what if you are married, at the time you got married your sex drives were comapatable. But as time goes by one person turns into a frigid prude in the bedroom. You have tried all the right methods to correct this such as numerous talks and been as patient as you can be. But it doesnt help. Yes, you can file for divorce but if other parts of the marriage are working out and going well it kind of makes it a difficult situation. You can either deal without the sex you want/need or cheat and get it somewhere else. Of course if you do cheat you are risking a divorce. But not everything is as black and white as it seems, there is so much grey.

greg63
07-28-2006, 10:43 AM

Ditto, and I wouldn't poke my nose in someone else's business.

BucEyedPea
07-28-2006, 10:44 AM
Your exactly right!

And about this thread in general, what if you are married, at the time you got married your sex drives were comapatable. But as time goes by one person turns into a frigid prude in the bedroom. You have tried all the right methods to correct this such as numerous talks and been as patient as you can be. But it doesnt help. Yes, you can file for divorce but if other parts of the marriage are working out and going well it kind of makes it a difficult situation. You can either deal without the sex you want/need or cheat and get it somewhere else. Of course if you do cheat you are risking a divorce. But not everything is as black and white as it seems, there is so much grey.

If she doesn't want sex with you that's something else wrong in the emotional intimacy department. Maybe the women is havin' the affair. A woman can withdraw when that's going on.

Predarat
07-28-2006, 10:52 AM
If she doesn't want sex with you that's something else wrong in the emotional intimacy department. Maybe the women is havin' the affair. A woman can withdraw when that's going on.
It was actually a friend of mine who asked me for advice and I told him to go ahead and cheat on her if she was holding out on him. Hopefully I was right but maybe its he who should be checking her cell phone, lol.

DiaperBoy27
07-30-2006, 05:30 PM
It was actually a friend of mine who asked me for advice and I told him to go ahead and cheat on her if she was holding out on him. Hopefully I was right but maybe its he who should be checking her cell phone, lol.

sure.

whatever gets you through the night.

ARROW2
07-30-2006, 05:43 PM
Cheated on all of them until marriage.

Tribal Warfare
07-30-2006, 05:56 PM
I was propositioned to be in a threesome last week , but had to turn it down .

DiaperBoy27
07-30-2006, 06:15 PM

a pregnant chick doesn't count

sedated
07-30-2006, 06:33 PM
Don't knock the bonus handjob from a fetus.

agreed, their skin is so soft

...and no teeth

keg in kc
07-30-2006, 06:35 PM
No. And I never will.

Tribal Warfare
07-30-2006, 09:36 PM
a pregnant chick doesn't count

Too bad so sad, that you trying to knock the oppurtunity I had but my morals are better than that since I have a girlfriend

grandllama
07-30-2006, 09:39 PM
jebus, since this keeps showing up.

yes I cheated on my wife 10 years ago.

never cheated since....

thank god for ms llama and our agreement.

Bowser
07-30-2006, 09:52 PM
Girlfriend(s) - yes

Wife - nope.

greg63
07-30-2006, 09:57 PM
It was the sixth grade. I hadn't studied for my math test and the brainiac sitting next to me wasn’t making any effort at all to cover her answers. Well, one thing led to another and the next thing I knew I was copying her every answer; even to the problems I knew the answers to. I...I just couldn't control myself, and I've carried the shame of that day around with me all these years.

:deevee:

ARROW2
07-31-2006, 06:09 AM

Damn, I miss those...........Nothing like two new hotties in the jacuzzi.....nothing........

Amnorix
07-31-2006, 07:32 AM
Yes

Your hopes of a career as a writer for Penthouse Letters are on shaky ground. :p

Amnorix
07-31-2006, 07:32 AM
She's not familiar with that activity.

That's not what your MIL says...