PDA

View Full Version : Cut Kennison...Sign Porter???

petegz28
07-28-2006, 07:53 AM
Ok I may be dreaming but what would that, could that possibly happen?

Eleazar
07-28-2006, 07:57 AM
Sure it could happen.

If the raiders decide not to trade him for something of value and instead cut him to get nothing in return, and absorb the cap hit from the contract extension he just signed last year.

:bong:

DaKCMan AP
07-28-2006, 07:59 AM
I believe Porter is a very good WR.

However, we cannot sign him because he is under contract.

Additionally, why would we cut Kennison? He's in camp doing everything he should be doing.

Hound333
07-28-2006, 07:59 AM
No, I would rather have Kennison. Porter seemed to throw a little fit last year when they signed Moss because he wasn't gonna be the "man" anymore. Although it is fun to take former raiders (I refuse to capitalize that word) and send them to the pro-bowl.

Fire Me Boy!
07-28-2006, 08:13 AM
No, I would rather have Kennison. Porter seemed to throw a little fit last year when they signed Moss because he wasn't gonna be the "man" anymore. Although it is fun to take former raiders (I refuse to capitalize that word) and send them to the pro-bowl.
I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly, he didn't sign his extension until AFTER they had signed Moss.

petegz28
07-28-2006, 08:15 AM
I believe Porter is a very good WR.

However, we cannot sign him because he is under contract.

Additionally, why would we cut Kennison? He's in camp doing everything he should be doing.

If Kennison holds out then I say cut him.

|Zach|
07-28-2006, 08:15 AM
Terrible.

shaneo69
07-28-2006, 09:06 AM
I think we should trade Kennison for Lelie. I hear the rat is a big fan of Eddie's.

StcChief
07-28-2006, 10:52 AM
Give Eddie a little more money. I think he has a good point as the #1 reciever. And has put up good numbers
With all that was saved (TRich), now Roaf,

King Carl will buck up.

InChiefsHeaven
07-28-2006, 10:56 AM
Keep Kennison. We don't need any more bullshit right now. Let's keep the roster as solid as we can on the Offensive side...

...good Lord 'yall...we've lost Priest, TRich, Welbourn, Roaf...we don't need any more bullshit...

Hound333
07-28-2006, 11:10 AM
I could be wrong, but if I remember correctly, he didn't sign his extension until AFTER they had signed Moss.

I don't remember if it was before or after. I just remember hearing about how he was upset. I guess it might not have been Moss he was pissed at. Maybe he was pissed he didn't think he would get Number One cash. Either way he should have been happy that someone the caliber of Moss was coming and at the very least would ensure he saw nothing but single coverage.