PDA

View Full Version : So after a year of experience is Svitek really worth a damn?

B_Ambuehl
07-28-2006, 12:18 PM
or was Grunhard talking out of his ass a few months ago when he said he was improved by leaps and bounds and would eventually be taking over the LT position? All I know is he stunk it up BAD last preseason.

This is my absolute WORST nightmare coming true for this football team. If Jordan Black is the starter the offense is automatically reduced by 30-40% and it's highly unlikely Trent will even get through an entire year

Dunit35
07-28-2006, 12:19 PM
Someones going to do it...let's hope.

keepin it real

Moooo
07-28-2006, 12:23 PM
or was Grunhard talking out of his ass a few months ago when he said he was improved by leaps and bounds and would eventually be taking over the LT position? All I know is he stunk it up BAD last preseason.

This is my absolute WORST nightmare coming true for this football team. If Jordan Black is the starter the offense is automatically reduced by 30-40% and it's highly unlikely Trent will even get through an entire year

Calm... Things will work out...

Usually NFL-E works for certain types of players. It seems like those with the raw capability who need direction benefit the most. We have 6 weeks till we're in the regular season, there's plenty of practices, preseason games and drills to find the best candidate, and work on his weak spots.

Even if Black starts, it won't be as bad as last year. He will have 6 weeks to learn where ne needs to be, to sync up with Green, LJ, and most importantly the rest of the O-Line. Practice makes perfect, and whoever replaces Roaf will have a lot more of it than the makeshift replacement last year.

Moooo

FringeNC
07-28-2006, 12:35 PM
I can't believe we would go into the season with Jordan Black as our LT...

What about Svitek, Turley, and the kid from Syracuse?