PDA

View Full Version : OK,My friend asked me for advise......

ROYC75
07-28-2006, 08:43 PM
( Hang with me, long read.... What would you do ? ) ( Scott & Rita ) My friend of 15 years here ( my diesel truck / auto mechanic ) asked me for advise. He has 1 daughter ( Mary ) that has 2 kids, she is 27 years old with 2 girls. He asked me because I have 2 daughters thinking I could give him sound advise on what I would do in this situation.

Mary is going thru a divorce, has 2 girls, 3 and 4 years old. Her husband ( William ) has driven her self esteem way down to thinking she is a loser , a slut, etc. All this time while married, she was faithful and kissed his ass. He cheated on her, often and always wanted to have 3 way sex with her.

Now being seperated, she has gone wild. Parties, smoking weed,letting the girls stay up late,having sex with different men and even letting men sleep on the couch and love seat overnight at times. Scott & Rita was talking to her on the phone while Mary was away from the house, taking one of the guys she hangs with to get a burger. They asked her where the girls were, she told them at home with her friends, meaning 2 male friends.

Scott & Rita was livid....... they went off on Mary for leaving the girls with 2 guys, ages from 23 to 30. So mad that they waited till midnight to go visit her.

Suprise, suprise........ at midnight, they walked into Mary's house without notice to find 2 guys asleep in the front room while she was cleaning the house. OH BOY, Mary was pissed and humilated when Scott & Rita cleared the house out,making the young men go away.

They drilled her left and right, telling her she was setting a bad example for the 2 girls. Naturally, Mary couldn't see this, she felt violated that they showed up without warning, just walking right in. She was 27 , an adult, who can live her own life as she choose's.

The jumped on her for no food in the house, more beer than food. More parties and card games than quality time being spent with the girls.

Again, Mary couldn't see this, she was still humiliated and felt violated. This has been a week now and Mary is not speaking to them.

He asked me if they did the right thing, making a visit. Walking right in without warning.

I told him.... If it was me, damn straight, I would really be pissed if one of my 2 daughters acted like that.

I asked both of my daughters if they thought they were right, 1 said Yes, 1 said No, they should have called her 1st.

What would you do ?

Rain Man
07-28-2006, 08:55 PM
My personal theory would be that an adult should have the right to live the way they want. However, this woman is obviously not an adult, despite her age. Heck, yes, she needs an intervention, especially since she has young kids.

Moooo
07-28-2006, 08:59 PM
Tell her you're calling Child Services, so that way she can do what she wants and not worry about the kids.

If she objects, then ask her what she's worried about. If she's being a good mother there won't be any problems.

Moooo

jspchief
07-28-2006, 09:01 PM
Call the Department of Human Services.

They'll investigate the situation and determine if the kids are being cared for properly. worst case scenario is the grandparents would gain custody.

Hammock Parties
07-28-2006, 09:03 PM
Shoot everyone involved in the head three times.

Moooo
07-28-2006, 09:09 PM
Shoot everyone involved in the head three times.

You know its people like you that make the world such a bad place...

Three times? That's not going to teach them anything! Empty AT LEAST a clip into everyone involved... and their families.

Moooo

Iowanian
07-28-2006, 09:11 PM
She's lucky it wasn't DHS busting in the door to take her kids to a proper environment.

The parents need to remind the hooor that she's an adult, and the actions she is taking now will have a bigger effect on those children then she understands.

Would she want her daughters doing what she's doing now?

When I was running bars....the new devorcees...were the easiest to do filthy things to.

Moooo
07-28-2006, 09:15 PM
She's lucky it wasn't DHS busting in the door to take her kids to a proper environment.

The parents need to remind the hooor that she's an adult, and the actions she is taking now will have a bigger effect on those children then she understands.

Would she want her daughters doing what she's doing now?

When I was running bars....the new devorcees...were the easiest to do filthy things to.

An insecure woman will do anything to feel worthwhile. Unfortunately, it never comes (cause it doesn't work like that), and it becomes a viscious cycle...

Moooo

Iowanian
07-28-2006, 09:18 PM
NO shit? How much college did it take to conquer that brain buster?

I'd tell the wench to straiten her shit up or she's losing the kids....to the parents or DHS

jspchief
07-28-2006, 09:20 PM
Unfortunately, the threat of losing her kids probably won't be all that effective. If she gave a shit about the kids, they wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.

Moooo
07-28-2006, 09:22 PM
NO shit? How much college did it take to conquer that brain buster?

I'd tell the wench to straiten her shit up or she's losing the kids....to the parents or DHS

No college. But I'm still young, so a lot of things about how people work and act are new to me. I wasn't trying to be rude towards you.

The funny thing is I'm a psych major but they never talk about real-world situations (at least not yet).

Moooo

ROYC75
07-28-2006, 09:26 PM
She is a very pretty girl, but she is going about the wrong way to build her self esteem up. She doen't have to do these things to men for attention.

She is so wrapped up into herself, her life style and having fun to see that she is setting a bad example for the girls.

The girls are healthy, they are getting proper meals.

The night they showed up, the fridge was basically empty because Mary hadn't been shopping yet. ( so the story goes from Mary)

They explained it to her that anyone in the neighborhood could call her in and she would have to face the music.

Rain Man
07-28-2006, 09:46 PM
You know its people like you that make the world such a bad place...

Three times? That's not going to teach them anything! Empty AT LEAST a clip into everyone involved... and their families.

Moooo

No, no, no. You have to leave at least one alive, and let them run to the next village to tell people what happened. Did you learn nothing from Attila the Hun?

Moooo
07-28-2006, 09:48 PM
No, no, no. You have to leave at least one alive, and let them run to the next village to tell people what happened. Did you learn nothing from Attila the Hun?

I made a rule not to learn anything from Hungarians...

It really has come in handy what with the Gabors and whatnot.

Moooo

unlurking
07-28-2006, 09:55 PM
I'd tell her to expect weekly unannounce visits for the next three months. If shit doesn't straighten out, I'd also call child services. Hearing too many stories like this.

Iowanian
07-28-2006, 09:56 PM
my reply probably came of as more a dick to you than I intended. I only intended sarcasm.

I'm just in a zone from running some smack on pokertards.

we're good.

Good luck with psych thing.

No college. But I'm still young, so a lot of things about how people work and act are new to me. I wasn't trying to be rude towards you.

Moooo

Mecca
07-28-2006, 10:01 PM
What's her number?

Rain Man
07-28-2006, 10:04 PM
What's her number?

But first, have RoyC ask the dad if the girl does anal.

Hydrae
07-28-2006, 10:04 PM
Sorry to disagree and then run but they should have at least called first. It sounds like the girls are still healthy and you have to let your children make their own mistakes sometimes, even when they are 27 years old. Mom and Dad stepping in will not get the job done, she has to work through this on her own. All they will do is ruin what relationship is left if they continue to attack her. And those attacks are sure not doing much to help her self esteem.

(Like I said, I would love to stick around on this but it is time to go home to my loving family so will not be here. Don't want people to think I posted and ran though.)

Mecca
07-28-2006, 10:05 PM
But first, have RoyC ask the dad if the girl does anal.

That doesn't even need asking look at everything else she's doing that's probably one of the tamer things she does. And anyhow how do you think I've avoided having kids for this long.........

Iowanian
07-28-2006, 10:05 PM
I think thats the first time I've seen Rainman go ronjeremy.

Rain Man
07-28-2006, 10:12 PM
That doesn't even need asking look at everything else she's doing that's probably one of the tamer things she does. And anyhow how do you think I've avoided having kids for this long.........

My initial guess was involuntary celibacy due to social undesirability. Are you saying that I should guess again?

Rain Man
07-28-2006, 10:12 PM
I think thats the first time I've seen Rainman go ronjeremy.

Sometimes on Friday nights I let myself go.

Vulva.

Heh-heh.

Vulva.

Dartgod
07-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Sometimes on Friday nights I let myself go.

Vulva.

Heh-heh.

Vulva.
What? You got rid of your BMW?

Mecca
07-28-2006, 10:16 PM
My initial guess was involuntary celibacy due to social undesirability. Are you saying that I should guess again?

That's just like........your opinion man.........

In all actuality that was kinda funny, although you can take one look at me and with my award winning personality know that isn't true. :p

Iowanian
07-28-2006, 10:25 PM
I was going to guess because he lays with persons with X and Y chromosomes for physical pleasure.

Baby Lee
07-29-2006, 06:43 AM
Scott & Rita was talking to her on the phone while Mary was away from the hose
OMFG ROFL ROFL

Phobia
07-29-2006, 06:59 AM
I'm glad your friend cares enough to want to do something about the situation. It's a tough situation to be in. He's supposed to support his daughter and also care for the grandkids. How can they support the daughter and still look out for the grandkids' best interest? I don't know, that's what he needs to determine. Generally, doing something that will draw the ire of the daughter is going to be counterproductive. It sounds like they all need a family meeting to determine the best course of action. It's a tough time for the daughter but unless she's completely lost it they need to keep discussions of the authorities out of it.

I don't have many answers but I am generally good and injecting myself into the situation to determine how I would like to be treated under similar circumstances. It's a shame that Mary doesn't live closer. I'll bet she needs consoling from an older man....

Brock
07-29-2006, 07:27 AM
Sounds to me like "William" needs to get this activity documented and take his daughters away from her. If he's any kind of father, that is.

Always a Chief fan
07-29-2006, 09:09 AM
The girl has created the perfect environment for a pedophile to molest her daughters. She is letting strange men sleep over, and even leaving her daughters alone with men that she hardly knows.
If she is doing drugs in her house and the police bust her, DHS is going to take her kids anyway.
Someone has to intervene, even if it alienates this woman from her parents.

Wile_E_Coyote
07-29-2006, 09:22 AM
Skip can set her up with Direct TV so the kids can have some educational programming. Then he can council her in the back room, say twice a week

trndobrd
07-29-2006, 12:51 PM
First off, what right do Scott and Rita have to enter someone's house at midnight without permission, then tell guests they must leave?

Second, what Mary was doing when they came over unexpectedly? Getting high? Drinking? No, she was cleaning house.

Did she leave the girls alone while she went to get dinner? Nope. Just because Scott and Rita don't know the guy watching the kids, doesn't mean he isn't trustworthy. That's a decision for the parent to make.

How do Scott and Rita know that Mary has been smoking up, drinking, sleeping around,etc.? Did she tell them, or is this something they are hearing third hand?

If my parents pulled a stunt like that, I would tell them to bud the F*** right back out.

Maybe next time they should hire a babysitter for an evening, take her out to dinner, tell her that they are concerned, and that they are willing to help do whatever to ensure the kids are taken care of.

They are a lot less likely to get shot doing that then storming into someone's home at midnight.

jspchief
07-29-2006, 01:27 PM
Well, now we know who one of the guys boning Mary is.

Mosbonian
07-29-2006, 02:27 PM

Now that made me laugh.... ROFL ROFL

mmaddog

Rausch
07-29-2006, 02:33 PM
Unfortunately, the threat of losing her kids probably won't be all that effective. If she gave a shit about the kids, they wouldn't be in this situation to begin with.

Exactly.

Sounds like she's depressed and lacking any level of self-respect at all.

That's a dangerous combo.

Mosbonian
07-29-2006, 02:37 PM
First off, what right do Scott and Rita have to enter someone's house at midnight without permission, then tell guests they must leave?

Second, what Mary was doing when they came over unexpectedly? Getting high? Drinking? No, she was cleaning house.

Did she leave the girls alone while she went to get dinner? Nope. Just because Scott and Rita don't know the guy watching the kids, doesn't mean he isn't trustworthy. That's a decision for the parent to make.

How do Scott and Rita know that Mary has been smoking up, drinking, sleeping around,etc.? Did she tell them, or is this something they are hearing third hand?

If my parents pulled a stunt like that, I would tell them to bud the F*** right back out.

Maybe next time they should hire a babysitter for an evening, take her out to dinner, tell her that they are concerned, and that they are willing to help do whatever to ensure the kids are taken care of.

They are a lot less likely to get shot doing that then storming into someone's home at midnight.

While I agree with certain parts of what you are trying to intimate...it's not just that easy.

First....Mary isn't playing with a full deck or a full set of sensibility right now. First and foremost, as a Mother, her concern should be for the children. And I don't care how you may try and couch it, strange men sleeping on the sofa, beer in the house around kids who are being supervised by new people in their lives, and drugs in a life are all catalysts to tragedy.

As Grandparents, it is their duty to see that their grandchildren are kept out of harm's way. Wonder how they would have felt had thet just left Mary to "sort it out on her own", only later to find out the guys she left her kids with were sexual predators. F*** the "hurting her feelings" crap.

I am never one to believe grandparents shoud intervene in how parents are raising their children, unless of course those doing the parenting are clueless and classless. We spend too much time worrying about adults and their "feelings" that we forget that there are unseen victims left unprotected.

m:mad:dog

Pitt Gorilla
07-29-2006, 02:48 PM
While I agree with certain parts of what you are trying to intimate...it's not just that easy.

First....Mary isn't playing with a full deck or a full set of sensibility right now. First and foremost, as a Mother, her concern should be for the children. And I don't care how you may try and couch it, strange men sleeping on the sofa, beer in the house around kids who are being supervised by new people in their lives, and drugs in a life are all catalysts to tragedy.

As Grandparents, it is their duty to see that their grandchildren are kept out of harm's way. Wonder how they would have felt had thet just left Mary to "sort it out on her own", only later to find out the guys she left her kids with were sexual predators. F*** the "hurting her feelings" crap.

I am never one to believe grandparents shoud intervene in how parents are raising their children, unless of course those doing the parenting are clueless and classless. We spend too much time worrying about adults and their "feelings" that we forget that there are unseen victims left unprotected.

********I agree; someone needs to look out for the kids' best intests, and the parent wasn't doing that. It's either the grandparents or social services.

Baby Lee
07-29-2006, 03:00 PM
Wonder how they would have felt had thet just left Mary to "sort it out on her own", only later to find out the guys she left her kids with were sexual predators. F*** the "hurting her feelings" crap.
Yeah, 'what if my grown daughter's friends are pedophiles' should be foremost in the minds of all grandparents.
Young folk these days, runnin' around befriending pedophiles. It's all the rage.
I'm with tomataboid, this story is pretty darned skewed.
Anecdotes of drinking, drug use, and anonymous sex are not evidence of such. They are what they are, anecdotes.
And just because the men are strangers to the grandparents, doesn't mean they are strangers to the daughter, or the kids, or that they are by definition sketchy.

And for background, I've seen both sides of it. My own family was your Ozzy/Harriet, first and only marriage for each, stay at home mom, no drinking, no smoking, no neglect.
My mom's brother, who I'd spend most of my time with when we'd visit the family in Louisiana, was shacking up with a lady friend, and had all sorts of friends over at all times. It was more libertine, but it was also the 'white trash' iteration of southern hospitality. So long as you were a friend in need, and there was a bed or couch or recliner free, you had a place to crash.
Granted, I didn't live there for years on end, just a week or so every few months, but I never felt in danger because I trusted my uncle's estimation of people.

trndobrd
07-29-2006, 03:17 PM

Nice. ROFL

DanT
07-29-2006, 03:37 PM
Yeah, 'what if my grown daughter's friends are pedophiles' should be foremost in the minds of all grandparents.
Young folk these days, runnin' around befriending pedophiles. It's all the rage.
Anecdotes of drinking, drug use, and anonymous sex are not evidence of such. They are what they are, anecdotes.
And just because the men are strangers to the grandparents, doesn't mean they are strangers to the daughter, or the kids, or that they are by definition sketchy.

And for background, I've seen both sides of it. My own family was your Ozzy/Harriet, first and only marriage for each, stay at home mom, no drinking, no smoking, no neglect.
My mom's brother, who I'd spend most of my time with when we'd visit the family in Louisiana, was shacking up with a lady friend, and had all sorts of friends over at all times. It was more libertine, but it was also the 'white trash' iteration of southern hospitality. So long as you were a friend in need, and there was a bed or couch or recliner free, you had a place to crash.
Granted, I didn't live there for years on end, just a week or so every few months, but I never felt in danger because I trusted my uncle's estimation of people.

I agree with Baby Lee. Just because some men are sleeping in the living room of a woman's house, that doesn't make them dangerous. I'd want to know why they are there. Were they just spending the night to avoid driving home drunk? Are they staying there for a few days because they're in desparate straits financially and need to crash with a friend? How long have they been friends with the mom? Details like that could be crucial in deciding what sort of example the mom was setting for her kids.

trndobrd
07-29-2006, 03:38 PM

The question wasn't whether or not the Grandparents should be concerned or try to help their daughter and the grandkids. We both agree that they should.

The question was should the parents have come in the house uninvited at midnight for some kind of 'inspection'. The answer to that is 'no'. The parents have no more moral or legal right to trespass on Mary's property than anyone else. It sounds like the grandparents have control issues that they would show up like that, and the daughter has confidence problems that she wouldn't throw them out on the spot. JMHO.

Were the girls endangered because they were left under the supervision of two males between the ages of 23-30? Perhaps a 14 y/o girl in middle school would be better. Where do the grandparents derive the right to approve or disapprove all babysitters for their grandchildren.

As for the 'more beer than food' issue. That sounds a little sketchy. A previous post mentioned that the girls were both healthy, happy and well fed.

There was a male sleeping in the livingroom? What? No three-way with whipping cream while the little girls run arround the house sticking knives in electric sockets? Seriously, after 5 years of marriage, pehaps daughter is not very comfortable staying alone in a house with 2 young daughters. If they would ask their daughter in a calm, supportive manner they might know the answer.

I understand were you are coming from MD, I just don't think kicking the door in at midnight, kicking people out of someone else's house, and making ultimatiums is a very effective way of dealing with the situation.

Maybe if they offered to babysit one or two nights a week so she can go out and have some fun, with the understanding that she will be at home, sans dope and beer the other nights.

ROYC75
07-29-2006, 04:20 PM
Oh, it's gets a little strange by each passing day...........

Mary wants her alternate lifestyle, anytime, anyplace. The men are involved at times with her and allow her to sleep with others and watches the kids. Sounds like an explosion wating to happen when one of them gets jealous.

The next part is the men are staying with a guy, next door. Suppose to be shacked up next door, going home isn't a real problem other than wanting to stay the night for a nightcap.

Now Williams ex girl friend, who has a kid is coming to spend sometime with her and the kids, claiming they need to bond ( the kids ) . Sounds like a setup to me.......

Stupid people do stupid things........

Mosbonian
07-29-2006, 04:22 PM

Sorry Baby Lee, but this is one time we differ in opinion.

My life was different than yours....and I wished there had been the Ozzie & Harriet life. And I disagree that it is just an anecdote....

And maybe I am different, but anyone I would leave my children with are people that I make my relatives familiar with, even if I am a thousand miles from my closest family.

And while my example of the guys being "pedophiles" may be a bit too extreme, all you have to do is look at headlines every week to see someone who was babysitting kids abusing them. So let's change that to a guy who's a drunk...maybe he drinks so much he isn't paying attention to the kids and they injure themselves and he is passed out somewhere....

There is just as much a chance these guys are irresponsible....when it comes to kids I always err on the side of being overly cautious.

I guess I would rather apologize to my daughter and her friends for being over-protective than have to apologize to my granddaughters for not doing something to protect them if they were in danger.

mmaddog

Mosbonian
07-29-2006, 04:42 PM
The question wasn't whether or not the Grandparents should be concerned or try to help their daughter and the grandkids. We both agree that they should.

The question was should the parents have come in the house uninvited at midnight for some kind of 'inspection'. The answer to that is 'no'. The parents have no more moral or legal right to trespass on Mary's property than anyone else. It sounds like the grandparents have control issues that they would show up like that, and the daughter has confidence problems that she wouldn't throw them out on the spot. JMHO.

Were the girls endangered because they were left under the supervision of two males between the ages of 23-30? Perhaps a 14 y/o girl in middle school would be better. Where do the grandparents derive the right to approve or disapprove all babysitters for their grandchildren.

As for the 'more beer than food' issue. That sounds a little sketchy. A previous post mentioned that the girls were both healthy, happy and well fed.

There was a male sleeping in the livingroom? What? No three-way with whipping cream while the little girls run arround the house sticking knives in electric sockets? Seriously, after 5 years of marriage, pehaps daughter is not very comfortable staying alone in a house with 2 young daughters. If they would ask their daughter in a calm, supportive manner they might know the answer.

I understand were you are coming from MD, I just don't think kicking the door in at midnight, kicking people out of someone else's house, and making ultimatiums is a very effective way of dealing with the situation.

Maybe if they offered to babysit one or two nights a week so she can go out and have some fun, with the understanding that she will be at home, sans dope and beer the other nights.

I'm never for "kicking in the door"....and I agree that this should have been a conversation that BOTH SIDES should have had long before this night.

One thing we are not sure of...did the parents offer to keep the kids so their daughter could have a social life and help ease a little of the pressures I am sure she is feeling now? And if she is really uneasy about staying there by herself there are other alternatives to the course she is choosing now.

As for 23-30 y/o babysitters....yeah I would probably be a little more comfortable with a 14 y/o who probably has taken one of the Red Cross courses than an untrained twenty-something.

There are probably a few gaps of truth in the story on both sides here...and both parties need to communicate better. My only point of contention here....everyone (Mom and her parents)needs to be thinking about the girls and the effects of all of this. Right now, IMO, no one is really thinking about the girls.

mmaddog

ROYC75
07-29-2006, 05:19 PM

The story goes, the grandparents have offered several times, Mary is sneaky and doesn't want her parents to know what is going on. They actually found out from one of Mary's female friends about her lifestyle.

I feel they have every right to walk in on here and make multiple visits until she comes to her senses. So far the mother/daddy - daughter talks didn't have any effects. So the suprise visit came up..... Now Mary wants to feel violated ?

What about the kids ?

If William finds out ? Now she welcomes his ex ? Smells like a setup to me.

trndobrd
07-29-2006, 09:30 PM
The story goes, the grandparents have offered several times, Mary is sneaky and doesn't want her parents to know what is going on. They actually found out from one of Mary's female friends about her lifestyle.

I feel they have every right to walk in on here and make multiple visits until she comes to her senses. So far the mother/daddy - daughter talks didn't have any effects. So the suprise visit came up..... Now Mary wants to feel violated ?

What about the kids ?

If William finds out ? Now she welcomes his ex ? Smells like a setup to me.

It's their house? They pay the rent? If so, then by all means they should feel free to walk in any time they like. If not, the words we are looking for are 'criminal trespass'. Hope she doesn't call the police the next time the grandparents show up for an 'inspection', Grandma and Grandpa might get to spend the night in jail.

Maybe Mary is upset that her parents believe the friend rather than the daughter and seem to be bent of thinking the worst ("more beer than food, sleeping around, etc.). Maybe she doesn't think very highly of her parents. Maybe the friend is jealous and wanting to cause trouble. Who knows?

milkman
07-29-2006, 09:32 PM
OK Roy, the answer to your question, or your friends question is in the answer to this question.

What would Rich Scanlon do?

ROYC75
07-29-2006, 09:46 PM
It's their house? They pay the rent? If so, then by all means they should feel free to walk in any time they like. If not, the words we are looking for are 'criminal trespass'. Hope she doesn't call the police the next time the grandparents show up for an 'inspection', Grandma and Grandpa might get to spend the night in jail.

Maybe Mary is upset that her parents believe the friend rather than the daughter and seem to be bent of thinking the worst ("more beer than food, sleeping around, etc.). Maybe she doesn't think very highly of her parents. Maybe the friend is jealous and wanting to cause trouble. Who knows?

According to Scott & Rita, Mary and one of the men present admitted to the beer,the sex and the pot. They admitted to many nights of sleep overs. These men only live less than 100 feet away from mary's house.

The 2 girls talk about them stay over, wait till there daddy finds theis crap out.

IMHO,If Mary wants to act like an inmature adult with an alternate lifestyle, let the grandparent have the kids. They have offered several times to keep them.

You seem to act like Mary is, can't see the forest for the trees, it's about Mary, instead of the kids.

I applaude them stepping in........ :clap:

ROYC75
07-29-2006, 09:47 PM
OK Roy, the answer to your question, or your friends question is in the answer to this question.

What would Rich Scanlon do?

ROFL ROFL

Clean house ?

Mosbonian
07-29-2006, 09:55 PM

If she had her Mom and Dad arrested for Criminal Trespass, then I would be concerned about her mental state.....I've been awfully mad at my parents throughout my life for things that they did to me which made "Criminal Trespass" seem like Jaywalking, and I would never once dream of having my parents arrested.

If she is upset, why not act like a mature adult and address the issue with her parents...

Or maybe Mary DOES have something to hide and is smoking pot with the kids around....leaving her kids with strangers who shouldn't be trusted.....or maybe the friend is a well-meaning individual who has first hand knowledge of something and doesn't want 2 innocent victims...

mmaddog

Iowanian
07-29-2006, 10:07 PM
wrong.

Rich Scanlon would DP Mary...with no one to assist.

Thats right.....RS has two(2) pickles.

KCChiefsMan
07-30-2006, 02:17 AM
thats why I believe that white trash shouldn't be allowed to reproduce

ROYC75
07-30-2006, 08:53 AM
thats why I believe that white trash shouldn't be allowed to reproduce

OK, Me knowning this girl, I wouldn't call her that.But she does needs a reality check for sure. More like a good girl gone bad, the mental abuse she took the last year has gotten to her and the attention she craved got overwhelmed by the takers she allowed in her life.

chubychecker
07-30-2006, 09:10 AM
I would recommend Mary set up a webcam and sell videos of her "lifestyle" over the internet. I'm sure a poster or two here could help set her up with the necessary hardware. Hell, this gal may even throw a little GoChiefs way.