PDA

View Full Version : Can Any Royals Fans Back This Up?

The Dynasty
07-30-2006, 10:33 PM
Matt Stairs traded for Victor Diaz(Mets)?

CoMoChief
07-30-2006, 10:38 PM
Matt Stairs traded for Victor Diaz(Mets)?

Man I hope so, Matt Stairs is a big piece of poop. We never should have signed him. He throws like a girl and bats like a dumbass.

Saulbadguy
07-30-2006, 10:39 PM
Man I hope so, Matt Stairs is a big piece of poop. We never should have signed him. He throws like a girl and bats like a dumbass.
And he is Canadian.

alnorth
07-30-2006, 10:49 PM
Two problems

1) I'd take it, but I dont see how this would be a good deal for the Mets.

2) Its not on rotoworld's wire, and I cant find it on the radar anywhere. So, sounds like yet another trade rumor like the 5 or 6 I've been hearing all day.

ChiefsCountry
07-30-2006, 10:54 PM
A lefty bat for pinch hitting purposes especially in the NL is valuable come playoff time.

Sure-Oz
07-30-2006, 11:01 PM
Well we got until 3pm est tomorrow to figure it out and see if Redman didn't totally kill his trade value tonight. I know Stairs was pulled from the game and Phillips played first, but i dont know why.

grandllama
07-30-2006, 11:35 PM

how dare you defile our beloved cupcake?

he is the only Royal to ever make our 6th inning slam a 'winner'!!!!!

Hammock Parties
07-30-2006, 11:35 PM
probably because we were getting our asses handed to us and they wanted to see if we had anybody else that could play 1b? I had heard somebody say before about trying philips at 1b, so im thinking they decided to try it out.

grandllama
07-30-2006, 11:37 PM
probably because we were getting our asses handed to us and they wanted to see if we had anybody else that could play 1b? I had heard somebody say before about trying philips at 1b, so im thinking they decided to try it out.

WTF you talking about? We got our 11mil man ready and able to play 1st base....

for 1/3 an inning.,

The Dynasty
07-31-2006, 06:18 AM
Ok thanks guys because it makes sense for the Mets. Willie Randolph(Our Manager) has been stressing Omar to get us a lefty bat off the bench. Thanks anyways..

morphius
07-31-2006, 07:14 AM
This has nothing to do with this trade, but damn it, here are the headlines on the my.yahoo web page for sports this morning...

* Fans watch for trades as deadline nears
* Damon's two homers power Yankees to win
* Beltran hits 2 more homers in Mets win

beavis
07-31-2006, 08:46 AM
This has nothing to do with this trade, but damn it, here are the headlines on the my.yahoo web page for sports this morning...

* Fans watch for trades as deadline nears
* Damon's two homers power Yankees to win
* Beltran hits 2 more homers in Mets win
There is obviously nothing wrong with baseball...