PDA

View Full Version : A look at what we are getting at Safety

pr_capone
07-31-2006, 09:56 PM
I dont really care if its been posted or not but I found this video of Pollard and thought I would share.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sZaF4AniLfg&mode=related&search=kansas%20city%20chiefs

Sorry... I dont know how to imbed.

Demonpenz
07-31-2006, 11:40 PM
After the guy picks up the first down..... yep looks like a chiefs player to me.

Moooo
08-01-2006, 12:02 AM
He seems to be an intense competitor...

LOL, I'm sounding like Herm.

Moooo

ferrarispider95
08-01-2006, 12:15 AM
he layeth the smackth downth

pr_capone
08-01-2006, 09:46 AM
After the guy picks up the first down..... yep looks like a chiefs player to me.

He still layed a HUGE hit though. If he can hit like that in the NFL, KC is going to see alot more fumble recovery opportunities.

Demonpenz
08-01-2006, 09:50 AM
I know what your saying. It bothers me when players give up a 15 yard gain make a tackle then get up and start yapping.

pr_capone
08-01-2006, 09:53 AM
I know what your saying. It bothers me when players give up a 15 yard gain make a tackle then get up and start yapping.

I can understand that. :D

morphius
08-01-2006, 09:56 AM
That is annoying to me, if done a lot, but I also want that fire on my D. I know a lot of people here are wine and cheese about their players, but I have always hated the "go to work" attitude. Hell, even LJ says that the biggest part of the game is emotion.

So yeah, give the guy in the middle who says, if you cross my zone I'm gonna knock you in the teeth.

Demonpenz
08-01-2006, 09:58 AM
i guess he has been really coming up to destroy people in camp though. They are still in the wrap and release stages of camp. I wouldn't mind seeing him in the oklahoma drill

MOhillbilly
08-01-2006, 10:48 AM
meh-lets see what he can do against the elite NFL skill players.
big tackles are nice,knockout blows are what is expected.

pr_capone
08-01-2006, 10:54 AM
I could most definately be wrong but I think that Pollard will transition to the NFL with ease.

He will be competing for a starting job next year.

htismaqe
08-01-2006, 10:57 AM

You of all people, downplaying this? :D

Pollard is a bulldog, something we sorely needed to kick these pansies in the ass...

htismaqe
08-01-2006, 10:59 AM
I could most definately be wrong but I think that Pollard will transition to the NFL with ease.

He'll be competing for a starting job by midseason.

MOhillbilly
08-01-2006, 11:00 AM

id lay any odds he started competing for a starting job first day of camp.

hypersensitiveZO6
08-01-2006, 11:00 AM
To embed don't you just paste that long code in your post?

I've never tried it, but I think that's what you do.

MOhillbilly
08-01-2006, 11:01 AM
You of all people, downplaying this? :D

Pollard is a bulldog, something we sorely needed to kick these pansies in the ass...

lots of vets in the Chiefs backfield, i have little doubt.

greg63
08-01-2006, 11:02 AM
He still layed a HUGE hit though. If he can hit like that in the NFL, KC is going to see alot more fumble recovery opportunities.

Well, I guess as long as that particular running back isn't carrying the ball.

pr_capone
08-01-2006, 11:11 AM
Well, I guess as long as that particular running back isn't carrying the ball.

True.... but that RB isnt gonna hold on to the ball on a hit like that EVERY time.

This is the first time in a long time that I have been excited about a DB that we have drafted.

MOhillbilly
08-01-2006, 11:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2L7YG38_hU&search=sean%20taylor

play like this Mr. Pollard.

Just dont beat the shit outta people over a ATV.......or whatever.

htismaqe
08-01-2006, 12:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2L7YG38_hU&search=sean%20taylor

play like this Mr. Pollard.

Just dont beat the shit outta people over a ATV.......or whatever.

Expecting him to play like Taylor is a bit much, at least this early on. He doesn't have the physical speed and skills like Taylor.

But Pollard is certainly a bad mofo with a 'tude, so eventually he should come into his own.