PDA

View Full Version : Hide the nut bag. . .

mac58
08-01-2006, 09:58 AM
gunther will now be calling plays from the box. . .he will no longer be on the sidelines during games

Gunther to Move Back to Press Box
After a season spent calling the signals from the sideline, defensive coordinator Gunther Cunningham will head back upstairs and do his game-day work from the press box.

Cunningham made the switch last year to bring his brand of fiery motivational tactics to the sideline. He found the experience draining and distracting and said he no longer believes he is needed on the sideline.

DaKCMan AP
08-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Gunther was at his best when he was upstairs, able to see the entire field and call blitzes. It's tough to do that on the sideline.

pr_capone
08-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Print the SuperB.... oh wait. *sigh* Damn.

Stinger
08-01-2006, 10:03 AM
Someone send him some nachos

greg63
08-01-2006, 10:03 AM
Up in the box is where he belongs. Herm will provide all the inspiration the "D" needs.

Reerun_KC
08-01-2006, 10:08 AM
Of course Herm will be providing the defense all the motiviation they need. I can hear him now..

"Guys, We arent going to score alot of points, this is MartyBall, You have to play better for us to win. F*ck our offense people. They think they can score 30 points a game? We will run the ball and run the ball, besides we have 3 points on the board what else do we need. All we have to do is control the clock..

Herm = Joke!

greg63
08-01-2006, 10:15 AM
Of course Herm will be providing the defense all the motiviation they need. I can hear him now..

"Guys, We arent going to score alot of points, this is MartyBall, You have to play better for us to win. F*ck our offense people. They think they can score 30 points a game? We will run the ball and run the ball, besides we have 3 points on the board what else do we need. All we have to do is control the clock..

Herm = Joke!

You mean a bigger joke then Gun trying to call the defensive game on the field?

Stinger
08-01-2006, 10:18 AM

Herm = Joke!

And they're off !!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFL Here we go again

MichaelH
08-01-2006, 10:21 AM
I think he enjoys fighting with opposing teams fans in the stands. :)

Reerun_KC
08-01-2006, 10:21 AM
You mean a bigger joke then Gun trying to call the defensive game on the field?

I am pretty sure this stemmed from Vermiel missing his boy GRob on the field and begged Gun to come down there with him?

Reerun_KC
08-01-2006, 10:26 AM
And they're off !!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLROFL Here we go again

I think I am amazed at how many fans are truly upset by this hire... Just a gut feeling I have. I will never forget how excited I was about the hire of Vermeil, then the knife that went into the stomach when they hired Robinson... I can still remember the picture on the star of Robinson and Vermeil standing in an Elevator. Such a tragic day in the history of the KC Chiefs

I have the same feeling about Herm "clock management" Edwards as I had about GRob. I hope to God I am wrong though.

Please reassure me I am wrong? Where’s the Tylenol?

greg63
08-01-2006, 10:48 AM
I think I am amazed at how many fans are truly upset by this hire... Just a gut feeling I have. I will never forget how excited I was about the hire of Vermeil, then the knife that went into the stomach when they hired Robinson... I can still remember the picture on the star of Robinson and Vermeil standing in an Elevator. Such a tragic day in the history of the KC Chiefs

I have the same feeling about Herm "clock management" Edwards as I had about GRob. I hope to God I am wrong though.

Please reassure me I am wrong? Where’s the Tylenol?

Me too.