PDA

View Full Version : Punishment?

Donger
08-01-2006, 08:32 PM
I'm a pretty level-headed guy. But, when I get on an elevator, guess what, I EXPECT IT TO NOT REEK OF FART GAS! My god, if you can't hold your fart for three f*cking floors, please, go and see a doctor. And, if you CAN hold your fart for three floors and CHOOSE not to, then I should be able to kill you with absolutely no consequence.

That's all.

ChiefFan31
08-01-2006, 08:35 PM
ROFL ROFL

You got the drop and run from somebody ROFL

nychief
08-01-2006, 08:37 PM
hot boxed.

Terrible.

Otter
08-01-2006, 09:02 PM
Hehe, u got a passive dutch oven.

Karma for the finger nail clipping.

milkman
08-01-2006, 09:08 PM
I'm a pretty level-headed guy. But, when I get on an elevator, guess what, I EXPECT IT TO NOT REEK OF FART GAS! My god, if you can't hold your fart for three f*cking floors, please, go and see a doctor. And, if you CAN hold your fart for three floors and CHOOSE not to, then I should be able to kill you with absolutely no consequence.

That's all.

I think it's a pre-emptive strike.

You know, in case they ever decide to let naturalized citizens become POTUS.

JimNasium
08-01-2006, 09:10 PM
Worse than getting crop dusted but they both stink.

Iowanian
08-01-2006, 09:37 PM
If you didn't like that.....hold your breath when you walk out of Abercrombie or other yuppy stores when I'm at the mall.

Moooo
08-01-2006, 09:38 PM
I think some people do it cause they think its funny.

I don't have a sense of smell, so I can't really agree or disagree, but it seems like a horrible idea.

Moooo

Bowser
08-01-2006, 10:38 PM
ROFL

Demonpenz
08-01-2006, 10:43 PM
the other day i farted in a revolving door.

greg63
08-01-2006, 10:58 PM
I think it's a pre-emptive strike.

You know, in case they ever decide to let naturalized citizens become POTUS.
ROFLROFLROFL
…Shock and awe.

The Dude Abides
08-02-2006, 02:06 AM
Thats funny stuff man. I needed a laugh. (Yes i find fart humor amusing, cant help it.)

TinyEvel
08-02-2006, 03:10 AM
Sorry bro.
It was me.
Blame it on Oats.
1) Quaker Oats (which I had for breakfast)
and
2) Hall and Oates (which was playing in the elevator, prompting me to blow the butt bugle. They deserved it.

Mosbonian
08-02-2006, 09:59 PM
You know....every once in a while you have one of those really crappy days, when you want to use a flamethrower on every dickhead at work. So instead jeopardizing your present employment, you go back to your cubicle, grab your lunch, and click on the Planet hoping to find some good news. (The Michael Bennett trade for one)

I'm not sure why, but I decided to go back and read some of the posts from the last couple of days and came across this one....I laughed so hard that everyone thought I had finally cracked. ( I almost choked because I was trying to swallow some 7-Up when i read a couple of the more amusing posts on this thread)

Donger...thanks for the post, it change an otherswise crappy day into a nicer one.

mmaddog

Frazod
08-02-2006, 10:03 PM
The funnest thing to do is cut a silent killer and then blame the woman standing next to you. "GOOD GOD, Lady, what did you have for lunch?"

(I actually did that to my ex-wife in a movie theater)

:evil:

Mosbonian
08-02-2006, 10:36 PM
The funnest thing to do is cut a silent killer and then blame the woman standing next to you. "GOOD GOD, Lady, what did you have for lunch?"

(I actually did that to my ex-wife in a movie theater)

:evil:

No wonder she's your ex...but she probably deserved it. ROFL

mmaddog