PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Rison Quotes

NFLMarty
12-10-2000, 03:57 PM
"Kansas has fair weather fans, I don't like them (smiling) and the fans in Oakland, man I love the fans down here, they're energized, upbeat and it reminds me of the high school atmosphere, it's cool!" ---Andre Rison compairing KC fans vs. Oakland fans.

When asked if Rison still likes the name Spiderman.... "No, call me "Bad Moon Rison", that's my nickname now. I just did that one Spiderman routine in the end-zone at KC to show the fans and the KC organization on what they're missing," Rison said. <BR>

DaWolf
12-10-2000, 03:58 PM
Who cares? Rison would have been the 4th best reciever on our team at best...

ck_IN
12-10-2000, 05:00 PM
Rison traditionaly has good first years with his teams. Next year should make for interesting watching. I can't wait to see if he and St. Gannon will clash in year 2.

Ugly Duck
12-10-2000, 10:52 PM
"Playoffs, Baby! Me and Ricthie are going to the playoffs!"

DJay23
12-10-2000, 11:28 PM
What a shmo. I know 7th graders with more maturity in their pinky nails than this twerp has ever had in his whole body.

He's nothing but a punk that likes to kick people while their down. He'll get his.

Archie F. Swin
12-11-2000, 12:29 AM
"Kansas has fair weather fans . . . "

umm . . .isn't Arrowhead in Missouri?

" . . . I love the fans down here . . ."

technically speaking, Oakland is further north than KCMO . . . I think

OK . . .so I'm into details

------------------
Chief Justice Pants
(D)- Texas

JOhn
12-11-2000, 12:37 AM
CRP,
Rison isn't to bright you know. Heck he can't even balance a check book, how do you expect him to know KC location on a map???

DaWolf
12-11-2000, 01:02 AM
H said the same thing after he got dumped by Atlanta, after he got dumped by Cleveland, after he got dumped by Jacksonville, after he got dumped by Green Bay. He makes sure he burns all his bridges...

Ugly Duck
12-11-2000, 01:35 AM
"Hey - I just made another touchdown!"

"Wow - It sure is great playing for Gannon again!"

"Yippee - I'm in the playoffs again! Maybe this time I'll get to the SuperBowl!"

"Man oh man - That Gruden sure is a good coach!"

"The weather sure is nice on the coast!"

DaWolf
12-11-2000, 02:46 AM
Famous Rison KC quotes:

"I love the fans here. They are more knowledgable than the Green Bay fans. We have the greatest fans in the NFL."

"The Super Bowl in Green Bay meant nothing. The only one that matters is the one we're going to win here."

"I am the greatest reciever in the NFL."

"This is the greatest recievers coach in the NFL."

"We have the best recieving corps in the NFL right here."

Following his 20 catch season: "That was my best season ever."

"I'm doing Spider Man for the kids."

"My name is Brock Middlebrook, officer."

Over-Head
12-11-2000, 06:41 AM
Thanks again for the "cheque bouncing" wide reciever,and the "Too old for our young club" QB.
If these are the cast off's you guys dont want then how about sending a few more our way.Ahhhhhhhhh did I mention OAKLAND is 11-3 and going to the play=ofs???

LMFAO!!!!

...................GO RAIDERS

bishop_74
12-11-2000, 09:20 AM
Uhhh for all of you Raider fans with big heads about ol' Brocky... the KC receiving corp is FAR superior to the Raiders...got it? Unfortunately, we just don't have a Napoleon Kaufman/Tyrone Wheatley ground game to compliment it

58Forever
12-11-2000, 09:33 AM
"what stereo equipment"

"Just a little loan till payday...I promise to pay you back."

"ID, no, I haven't got my ID with me, but I'm Andre Rison so you know it's a good check."

"But officer, she told me she was 21."

"I don't care what your test say, it's not my kid."

"Child support? I thought that meant I had to pay myself."

I don't mind Rison's success, it's the arrogance that bugs me...If the Chiefs didn't give him a chance a few years ago, he's probably in jail in Cleveland right now...**** you Andre...can't wait to see you next year...

redfan
12-11-2000, 10:48 AM
Suk Moon pRison: "Where's my house?"
Girlfriend: "I burned it."

<BR>

Mult9
12-11-2000, 07:31 PM
If you have ever been to Oakland, you would know that when the raiders came back they had to give away over 15,000 tickets per game to get a decent crowd in there. It was like the old days, you could go the the grocery store and buy a package of bologna and get a free ticket inside. Any of you raider fans remember that?

I was in the Navy at the time and bought the bologna to eat and threw the ticket in the trash.

Rison is where he belongs, with the other criminals.

------------------
Nuc'em all and let those who remain sort them out!

Mult9
12-11-2000, 07:31 PM
If you have ever been to Oakland, you would know that when the raiders came back they had to give away over 15,000 tickets per game to get a decent crowd in there. It was like the old days, you could go the the grocery store and buy a package of bologna and get a free ticket inside. Any of you raider fans remember that?

I was in the Navy at the time and bought the bologna to eat and threw the ticket in the trash.

Rison is where he belongs, with the other criminals.

------------------
Nuc'em all and let those who remain sort them out!

Phobia
12-11-2000, 08:01 PM
Rison is like my little brother attempting to antagonize me at 13 years old. I don't intend to allow him to piss me off and I don't think his remarks should hurt KC fans at all. It's clear we are better off without him and that Oakland is happy. I'm happy they have him - I'm sure he has many pro-bowl years ahead of him and that he'll be a productive member of society when he leaves the NFL. In fact, we have plenty of window washing opportunities at every major intersection in the Houston area.