PDA

View Full Version : Sad . Hot model dies in Lees Summit.

chief2000
08-03-2006, 09:13 PM
http://www.kctv5.com/Global/story.asp?S=5234431

They did a TV piece on it.

Angela Lindvall is her sister and was interviewed too. She's a pretty bigtime model/victoria secret model in NY. Both I think grew up in Lee Summit.

http://www.egotastic.com/entertainment/celebrities/victorias-secret-pictures-mega-post-part-2-000575

Only thing good coming out of Lee Summit.

Hydrae
08-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Wow, what a gruesome way to go.

nychief
08-03-2006, 10:04 PM

chagrin
08-04-2006, 06:37 AM
very sad, freak accident.

Al Bundy
08-04-2006, 06:43 AM
I saw that, I can only imagine how her family feels and how the drive of that truck feels.

sedated
08-04-2006, 07:43 AM
such a waste.

she could have at least had sex with me first

Fire Me Boy!
08-04-2006, 07:48 AM
All the local media's done a story on it, not just 5.

MOhillbilly
08-04-2006, 07:48 AM
just cause she got a decent face and a pussy we should give a ****?

**** that.

Fire Me Boy!
08-04-2006, 07:55 AM
No, the local media usually does full stories about good people that die. This was a terrible accident involving someone that was, by all accounts, a good person.

Fire Me Boy!
08-04-2006, 07:57 AM
I saw that, I can only imagine how her family feels and how the drive of that truck feels.
The truck that hit her was a truck from the same company that loaded the diesel fuel in the unleaded tanks at a different QT that same day. Bad day for that company.

MOhillbilly
08-04-2006, 08:00 AM
it didnt hurt that she was the cream of what 'society' deams a 1%er.

Fire Me Boy!
08-04-2006, 08:05 AM
it didnt hurt that she was the cream of what 'society' deams a 1%er.
You're right, but the fact is the media would have done a story about her if she was ugly, but by all accounts a good person.

Bob Dole
08-04-2006, 08:15 AM
So she was a troll doll model?

sedated
08-04-2006, 08:58 AM
You're right, but the fact is the media would have done a story about her if she was ugly, but by all accounts a good person.

and no one would have cared.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-04-2006, 09:24 AM
I was just thinking about pork.

WARPARTY70
08-04-2006, 10:00 AM
such a waste.

she could have at least had sex with me first
ROFL

BIG_DADDY
08-04-2006, 10:09 AM
They probably thought she was a pit bull.

doomy3
08-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Wow, you guys are some real assholes. I went to school with her, and my wife knew her pretty well.

Hopefully no one you guys know ever dies in a freak accident, otherwise maybe it would be best to stay off these boards for awhile because everytime someone dies, it becomes a thread full of bad humor and people saying who cares.

Lzen
08-04-2006, 10:19 AM
That, my friends, is why I ride on the sidewalks if possible.

Automobile vs bike = automobile wins every time

morphius
08-04-2006, 10:27 AM
Wow, you guys are some real assholes. I went to school with her, and my wife knew her pretty well.

Hopefully no one you guys know ever dies in a freak accident, otherwise maybe it would be best to stay off these boards for awhile because everytime someone dies, it becomes a thread full of bad humor and people saying who cares.
Battles against 18 wheelers are rarely productive.

Has to be terrible for everyone involved, sad indeed.

doomy3 - some people are just assholes, and behind a keyboard more so. Everyone deals with death differently as well, sarcasm is my thing. My Dad collapsed 2 weeks ago and was in the hospital for a week, I made jokes then as well.

BIG_DADDY
08-04-2006, 10:29 AM

Really, did she let you touch her? :p

chief2000
08-04-2006, 11:22 AM

Write the names of the A-holes and next time they post their sticky on a family member thats stricken then give them hell.

Demonpenz
08-04-2006, 11:22 AM
"keep on truckin"

sedated
08-07-2006, 11:56 AM

I see why you are so upset, and I totally agree.

there goes your chance for a threesome

(with a model, no less)

KC Kings
08-07-2006, 12:25 PM

Nobody said who cares, they are only pointing out that the media cares only because she was hot. Do you read the KC star? I read it everyday, and I recall twice in the last few months where an adult and a child were killed after being struck by vehicals, and none of them got a front page story on the Metro section nor did I see mulitple news story about them. Even the Johnson county bike rider didn't get a front page story. This is sad, but it should be no more sad than if it happened to an ugly person.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-07-2006, 02:07 PM
I wonder how bad she ****ed up the tire and rim on that truck.

BigRedChief
08-07-2006, 02:26 PM
I wonder how bad she ****ed up the tire and rim on that truck.
Babu says you a very bad man
http://www1.chapman.edu/~hoshi103/image/seinfeld/024_babu_angry.png

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-07-2006, 02:34 PM

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Eleazar
08-07-2006, 02:35 PM
This thread sucks. I'm ashamed to post on the same message board as the people who wrote some of the things here.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-07-2006, 02:38 PM
This thread sucks. I'm ashamed to post on the same message board as the people who wrote some of the things here.
Me too! That sedated guy just has no feelings at all!

Lzen
08-07-2006, 02:42 PM

doomy3,
My condolences. I know it doesn't help much, but we all have to go sometime and hopefully, she didn't experience much pain. I agree that a lot of these responses were inappropriate, especially after you made it known that she was a friend. Some people are just assholes.

jspchief
08-07-2006, 03:08 PM
The point about the coverage being proportional to her looks is the absolute truth IMO. It goes on every day in the news. The TV viewing public doesn't care when someone poor or ugly dies.