PDA

View Full Version : Best KC strip club?

Molitoth
08-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Curious as to where I want my party tonight....

Can anyone give me the lowdown on which ones have the skanks or the best eye candy? The alcohol or the juice? The one's where you gotta be rich, and the one's you can get by with being "medium class"?

Much appreiciated! =)

vailpass
08-04-2006, 03:01 PM
The one where all the dancers are from out of state.

sedated
08-04-2006, 03:09 PM
I thought we already discussed and determined there are no good titty bars in this city

Pneuma
08-04-2006, 03:12 PM
Well I can unfortunatly say that I have been to about all of them at some time or another.

My favorite is the Outhouse. It is between Lawrence and Lenexa. Fully Nude, BYOB. It is completely crazy there. Fun as hell...

A more classy joint is Bazookas in downtown KC off of main st. It is a juice bar but has some of the better looking girls...

I would stick to the Outhouse...

pr_capone
08-04-2006, 03:17 PM
I went to Bazookas for my bachelor party... very classy joint (as far as strip joints go).

I enjoyed it quite a bit, there was this one girl that had a very Eastern Block sounding name.... this chick must have come straight out of the circus with some of the things she was doing to show off how limber she is.

MOhillbilly
08-04-2006, 03:19 PM
if im paying a bitch to get naked she gettin ****ed.

ftr strippers are a step above hookers who are below roaches.

Eleazar
08-04-2006, 03:21 PM
if im paying a bitch to get naked she gettin ****ed.

ftr strippers are a step above hookers who are below roaches.

No kidding. I don't know who thought of it or who keeps them in business, but I wish the former had been me.

Paying a bunch of money to get teased. If I wanted that I'd go get married.

StcChief
08-04-2006, 03:28 PM
East side of STL is notourious a bit far away for an evening run....

Soiunds like the place in Kansas BYOB is the ticket.

nychief
08-04-2006, 04:34 PM
No kidding. I don't know who thought of it or who keeps them in business, but I wish the former had been me.

Paying a bunch of money to get teased. If I wanted that I'd go get married.

wow...

DJJasonp
08-04-2006, 05:06 PM
I thought we already discussed and determined there are no good titty bars in this city

Amen.

Reference....Dexter McCleon is to Ty Law... as KC strip clubs is to Las Vegas strip clubs.

ChiefsFire
08-04-2006, 05:27 PM
i hearya can get a pretty good show over at Phobias house....

R&GHomer
08-04-2006, 05:37 PM
I got nothin Kyle, none are really very good, but hey... thanks for calling and asking if I wanted to go, Jack off. :p

bogie
08-04-2006, 05:37 PM
I guess I'm in a minority, but as a single man, I used to love strip clubs . My buddy's and I would go probably once a month and have a great time. I never went with the idea I was going to get laid, just went to party with my buds and grope pretty girls. Usually I had a girlfriend I could go home to. If I was sober enough, we both reaped the benefits. Never went to any clubs in KC, but there used to be a club a few miles north of Warrensburg on 50 highway that was full contact fun.

Rain Man
08-04-2006, 06:18 PM
If it's not completely nude,
then it's not sufficiently lewd.

4th and Long
08-04-2006, 06:24 PM
You have a promising career in the t-shirt/bumper sticker business.

go bo
08-04-2006, 06:30 PM
I guess I'm in a minority, but as a single man, I used to love strip clubs . My buddy's and I would go probably once a month and have a great time. I never went with the idea I was going to get laid, just went to party with my buds and grope pretty girls. Usually I had a girlfriend I could go home to. If I was sober enough, we both reaped the benefits. Never went to any clubs in KC, but there used to be a club a few miles north of Warrensburg on 50 highway that was full contact fun.the million dollar fantasy ranch?

everytime we'd drive to warrensburg i would want to stop and check it out...

but the wife would never go for it... :(

Rain Man
08-04-2006, 06:38 PM
You have a promising career in the t-shirt/bumper sticker business.

My child is an honor stripper at Big Willie's Bump 'n Grind.

bogie
08-04-2006, 06:39 PM
the million dollar fantasy ranch?

everytime we'd drive to warrensburg i would want to stop and check it out...

but the wife would never go for it... :(

I do believe that's what it was called. I know it was something Ranch. Sometime wives can really put a damper on good semi-clean fun.

Hammock Parties
08-04-2006, 06:39 PM
OK, I want to steal a bit of Rain Man's glory.

If I don't see some tits
You ain't gettin' my two bits!

nychief
08-04-2006, 06:45 PM
shady lady.

Rain Man
08-04-2006, 06:46 PM
This car brakes for all-nude strip clubs with poor management oversight.

Halfcan
08-04-2006, 08:00 PM
Diamond Joes in NKC.

redbrian
08-04-2006, 08:16 PM
Diamond Joes in NKC.

Diamond Joes is in Kansas City on Chouteau Trfwy (NKC is North Kansas City, different city altogether).

Since they serve beer and booze the girls can’t totally strip, if you want top notch full nude and a good prime rib, take a trip over to PT’s in Sauget IL. Just don’t make the mistake of heading north and ending up in East St. Louis (you can lose more than just your hub caps).

KCFANinNC
08-04-2006, 09:37 PM
Any near the airport???

KChiefs1
08-04-2006, 09:42 PM
Why isn there a Score's in KC?

andoman
08-04-2006, 10:08 PM
Diamond Joes is in Kansas City on Chouteau Trfwy (NKC is North Kansas City, different city altogether).

Since they serve beer and booze the girls can’t totally strip, if you want top notch full nude and a good prime rib, take a trip over to PT’s in Sauget IL. Just don’t make the mistake of heading north and ending up in East St. Louis (you can lose more than just your hub caps).

When did the PT's in Sauget go nude? I thought you had to go to the one in Centerville for nude?

pr_capone
08-04-2006, 10:53 PM
My child is an honor stripper at Big Willie's Bump 'n Grind.

/\
|
|
|

Should have read.....

My child is on the honor pole at Big Willie's Bump 'n Grind.

Bob Dole
08-05-2006, 03:09 AM
Do you all realize you can go to almost any bar and spend less than $40 and get a private, full-contact show back at your place?

Chief Pote
08-05-2006, 08:37 AM

Classic.

Chief Pote
08-05-2006, 08:40 AM
This car brakes for all-nude strip clubs with poor management oversight.

Too lengthly...need a bigger bumper.

StcChief
08-05-2006, 09:00 AM
When did the PT's in Sauget go nude? I thought you had to go to the one in Centerville for nude?

Several all nude joints on the 'East Side'

The Illinois Complete list....

http://www.wizeoldman.com/us_clubs/illinois_clubs.htm

penguinz
08-05-2006, 09:01 AM
Well I can unfortunatly say that I have been to about all of them at some time or another.

My favorite is the Outhouse. It is between Lawrence and Lenexa. Fully Nude, BYOB. It is completely crazy there. Fun as hell...

A more classy joint is Bazookas in downtown KC off of main st. It is a juice bar but has some of the better looking girls...

I would stick to the Outhouse...That place was much better as a concert venue. There were some really good bands that went thru there.