PDA

View Full Version : movie scene

Simply Red
08-04-2006, 09:33 PM
One of my favorites. If you've seen it before you'll love the revisit. If you have not you should like this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoIvd3zzu4Y

bishop_74
08-04-2006, 09:46 PM
Um, what does Bruce Wayne need with a business card?

Miles
08-04-2006, 10:06 PM
Brilliant scene.

Simply Red
08-04-2006, 10:42 PM
Brilliant scene.

Yeah, I know that you, me and Bowser all are movie freaks. Give me some ideas. As you know; I'm a huge David Lynch fan... Any recommendations other than; Altman, Korine or Lynch?

I will throw you a list upon request....

noa
08-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Murders and executions.

Miles
08-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Yeah, I know that you, me and Bowser all are movie freaks. Give me some ideas. As you know; I'm a huge David Lynch fan... Any recommendations other than; Altman, Korine or Lynch?

I will throw you a list upon request....

I have been really busy lately so I haven't been following movies all that close. Any idea when Inland Empire may be out?

For kind of abstract stuff, have you seen many of Cronenberg's movies?

I may have a little more free time in a few weeks so I am always looking.

Simply Red
08-04-2006, 10:56 PM
I have been really busy lately so I haven't been following movies all that close. Any idea when Inland Empire may be out?

For kind of abstract stuff, have you seen many of Cronenberg's movies?

None. But, didn't he write Videodrome? I know there is more, but I just can't recall what else he did...

Simply Red
08-04-2006, 10:58 PM
I'd venture to guess that; "Inland" will be out by I'd say, March 07`
Lynch isn't giving a release date because he is a freak...

Miles
08-04-2006, 11:02 PM
None. But, didn't he write Videodrome? I know there is more, but I just can't recall what else he did...

Yeah he did Videodrome. The styles are different but I think of him a having some similarities with Lynch. They both make very good use of visuals and emotions. Dead Ringers may be my favorite of his. Videodrome is damn good but may not be the best place to start until you have a feel for his style.

Simply Red
08-04-2006, 11:03 PM
Yeah he did Videodrome. The styles are different but I think of him a having some similarities with Lynch. They both make very good use of visuals and emotions. Dead Ringers may be my favorite of his.

Great.. I will check out "Dead Ringers" soon. Thanks. Now I must crash...