PDA

View Full Version : My wife is having a "girls' night out."

Rain Man
08-04-2006, 10:07 PM
It's after 10:00 and she's not home yet. However, the person who organized the outing was a nun for 30 years. However, she quit the nunship a while back, which may or may not mean that she's making up for a lot of lost sinning. Should I be worried?

Mr. Laz
08-04-2006, 10:08 PM
don't worry ....

i took good care of her

teedubya
08-04-2006, 10:09 PM
if she is out with VegasDave's wife, she may come home with new fake titties.

cdcox
08-04-2006, 10:13 PM
I heard this new production company, called "Wives Out with Ex-Nuns Gone Wild" is filming their debut episode in Denver this weekend. But I doubt that is anything to worry about.

chief2000
08-04-2006, 10:23 PM
I saw her tonight going into a Lesbian nightclub.

ARROW2
08-04-2006, 10:23 PM
I'll send her home soon, she's in the shower.....She may be a little tired though. If she feels a little looser than normal, sorry....You know what they say about us brothas....... :)

08-04-2006, 10:25 PM
Gee, does this thread have potential or what. ROFL

ChiefsFire
08-04-2006, 10:28 PM
does she make a "habit" outta doin stuff like this?

morphius
08-04-2006, 10:32 PM
She already took your rocks and replaced them with smaller ones, she can't be any more cruel then that...

can she?

ARROW2
08-04-2006, 10:36 PM
If her brain skills have increased.....don't hate the playa, hate the game son.......Wait a minute, she's pulling down my draws again......Come on, you gotta get home to Rain Man.....I promised....oh shyyt......like that?.......

Gotta get back to you later......She may be home a little later than I thought...

Simply Red
08-04-2006, 10:38 PM
It's after 10:00 and she's not home yet. However, the person who organized the outing was a nun for 30 years. However, she quit the nunship a while back, which may or may not mean that she's making up for a lot of lost sinning. Should I be worried?

No worries mate. Let her have a little fun away. No worries though...

COchief
08-04-2006, 11:41 PM
I'll send her home soon, she's in the shower.....She may be a little tired though. If she feels a little looser than normal, sorry....You know what they say about us brothas....... :)

Posts like this are the reason I strongly opposed internet access for the prison population.

luv
08-04-2006, 11:54 PM
Only 10:00 and you're worried?

Halfcan
08-05-2006, 12:26 AM
You should be beyond worried!!!

10:30 You should be online finding a good Lawyer.

At 11:00 You should set all of her shit out on the front porch.

11:30 Cut her face out of every picture in the house then tape them on the front door.

11:45 Booby trap the front door, so when she knocks, a bucket of sheeps blood covers her like in the movie Carrie.

12:00 Call the cops and have her arrested, saying there is a bloody murderer on your front lawn.

By the time she makes bail the next day, have the house cleaned out and up for sale, after you change the locks and get a restraining order against her to keep her away. Secretly divorce her, move to a different city and find a new women that does not want a "Girls Night Out!"

Hammock Parties
08-05-2006, 12:29 AM
She's looking for some new polls.

Logical
08-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Was she singing the Young Rascals "Good Lovin" when she left?

08-05-2006, 01:18 AM

11:30 Cut her face out of every picture in the house then tape them on the front door.

11:45 Booby trap the front door, so when she knocks, a bucket of sheeps blood covers her like in the movie Carrie.

12:00 Call the cops and have her arrested, saying there is a bloody murderer on your front lawn.

By the time she makes bail the next day, have the house cleaned out and up for sale, after you change the locks and get a restraining order against her to keep her away. Secretly divorce her, move to a different city and find a new women that does not want a "Girls Night Out!"

Too much time on your hands friend. ROFL

greg63
08-05-2006, 01:28 AM

Well that would, at least, be creative.

Halfcan
08-05-2006, 01:33 AM
Well that would, at least, be creative.

I have moved 7 times over this-it works. :)

Although it helps to have the sheep blood stockpiled since Quick Trip quit selling it.

Halfcan
08-05-2006, 01:34 AM
Maybe she was at QT's bachelorette party??

jidar
08-05-2006, 02:10 AM
Girls night out.

Well think of the shit that a typical "boys night out" would encompass.

Yes it's that bad.

She's probably half drunk sticking 1s in a strippers g-string.

greg63
08-05-2006, 02:10 AM
I have moved 7 times over this-it works. :)

Although it helps to have the sheep blood stockpiled since Quick Trip quit selling it.

ROFLROFLROFL

stumppy
08-05-2006, 04:08 AM
I think I seen her downtown. Looked like she was having a good time.

Here, I even snapped a picture of some of the festivities.

ARROW2
08-05-2006, 05:37 AM
Posts like this are the reason I strongly opposed internet access for the prison population.

Is she home yet? How can I be in prison when I'm bangin his wifey? Calm down geek. You didn't see the smiley face? You sound like a bigot. Why a brotha gotta be in jail? Anyway, let me know when she gets home and what lie she tells you....(Car broke down....got drunk and couldn't drive, had to crash at girlfriends....etc.) ROFL

IA_Chiefs_fan
08-05-2006, 06:54 AM
Oh shit! We overslept. I'll send her on her way. Sorry

nychief
08-05-2006, 07:26 AM

NUTZ ON CHIN.

C-Mac
08-05-2006, 07:45 AM
A nun that went from organizing prayer meetings to organizing a night on the town......
:hmmm:

Rain Man
08-05-2006, 09:58 AM
She made it back. Apparently they all made lasagna at the ex-nun's house. Girls really have boring nights out.

nychief
08-05-2006, 10:00 AM
She made it back. Apparently they all made lasagna at the ex-nun's house. Girls really have boring nights out.

by lasagna, do you mean sex with other men?

Garcia Bronco
08-05-2006, 10:03 AM
I wouldn't let my wife pull that garbage at all.

Garcia Bronco
08-05-2006, 10:03 AM

Making Lasagna...I hear that what the kids are calling it these days.

Rain Man
08-05-2006, 10:15 AM

Of course not. However, I must admit, I've never heard of whiskey lasagna before, and they had an accident where the whiskey got spilled all over my wife and by the time they got it cleaned up, she reeked of whiskey and accidentally put her blouse on backwards. But I'm sure that could happen pretty easily.

Sully
08-05-2006, 10:16 AM
Of course not. However, I must admit, I've never heard of whiskey lasagna before, and they had an accident where the whiskey got spilled all over my wife and by the time they got it cleaned up, she reeked of whiskey and accidentally put her blouse on backwards. But I'm sure that could happen pretty easily.

Matter of fact, it just happened to me last week.
We ended up eating McDonald's.

Vegas_Dave
08-05-2006, 11:23 AM
if she is out with VegasDave's wife, she may come home with new fake titties.

Hey if thats the case, then he is a LUCKY man!!!

10:00 aint nothing. If you know the women she is out with, then you can base your "worries" on that info.

Most "Women's Nights Out" are basically women getting to do the sh*t that us guys dont want to go do (shoe & purse shopping).

However, if she is going out with a bunch of loose, hot promiscuous women... well just accept it and then ask her to at least bring one of them home for a 3some.

ChiefaRoo
08-05-2006, 11:36 AM
[QUOTE=ARROW2]If her brain skills have increased.....don't hate the playa, hate the game son.......Wait a minute, she's pulling down my draws again......Come on, you gotta get home to Rain Man.....I promised....oh shyyt......like that?.......

Gotta get back to you later......She may be home a little later than I thought...[/QUO

Do you know how to write English or are you just really into sentence fragments and misspelled words?

ARROW2
08-05-2006, 09:12 PM
[QUOTE=ARROW2]If her brain skills have increased.....don't hate the playa, hate the game son.......Wait a minute, she's pulling down my draws again......Come on, you gotta get home to Rain Man.....I promised....oh shyyt......like that?.......

Gotta get back to you later......She may be home a little later than I thought...[/QUO

Do you know how to write English or are you just really into sentence fragments and misspelled words?

No, she was sucking my diznak and I couldn't type.........

Bob Dole
08-05-2006, 09:18 PM
For future reference, you really shouldn't start worrying until about 30 minutes after whatever time the bars close in your area.

doomy3
08-05-2006, 09:20 PM
No, she was sucking my diznak and I couldn't type.........

you might be the worst.................. woah, hold on..................worst poster in the history..........................oh, like that?..............of this board.

BIG K
08-05-2006, 09:25 PM

You shouldn't be worried at all. I mean really, an ex-nun? Actually, yes you should be worried. My ex was a die hard catholic. I suggest condoms and blood checks often........

ARROW2
08-05-2006, 09:34 PM
you might be the worst.................. woah, hold on..................worst poster in the history..........................oh, like that?..............of this board.

That was me talking to her while she was giving me brain.....you couldn't tell? Geeks......

Moooo
08-05-2006, 09:36 PM
That was me talking to her while she was giving me brain.....you couldn't tell? Geeks......

Boy you're really having fun with this aren't you? :)

I'm not dogging ya, just making an observation. Have fun!

Moooo

doomy3
08-05-2006, 09:43 PM

Oh, wow. Now it all makes sense.....thanks for explaining that. Forget what I said about you being a bad poster. Now that you explained that, I take back everything I said. Geeks......

luv
08-05-2006, 09:44 PM
Boy you're really having fun with this aren't you? :)

I'm not dogging ya, just making an observation. Have fun!

Moooo
I think he's wishful thinking.

Moooo
08-05-2006, 09:46 PM
I think he's wishful thinking.

LOL... Wanting some Rain Woman?

Moooo

trndobrd
08-05-2006, 10:48 PM
10pm is no problem. As long as you got all the cheerleaders out of the house before your wife showed up you're cool. You better check around the hot tub and make sure none of the girls forgot her bikini top in all the...er... commotion.

Rain Man
08-05-2006, 11:01 PM
10pm is no problem. As long as you got all the cheerleaders out of the house before your wife showed up you're cool. You better check around the hot tub and make sure none of the girls forgot her bikini top in all the...er... commotion.

I should have planned ahead and told my wife I was a cross-dresser. Then I'd have a built-in explanation in a situation like this.

The Red Sea
08-05-2006, 11:08 PM
First of all 10:00 isnt THAT late for adults to stay out is it? =P

When my wife has a girls night out I'm fine with her having some fun..they check out a guy or two have an extra drink loosen up...More important than all that is After my wife has a good girls night it usually ends with me getting some wild action in the bedroom.

Were closeing in on our 15th anniversary..more than 20 yrs together..Soooo I look forward to Girls night out even MORE than she does!!

=)

Chill man seriously.
If she gets home way late I'd still say be nice & polite greet her with a smile & a "Did you have a good time honey?"

That plan usually has a 95% chance of wild Sex.

=)