PDA

View Full Version : Jerseys

luv
08-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Do you wear your jerseys during the offseason? I wear Chiefs t-shirts, but, for some reason, always save the jerseys for football season. I'm looking forward to breaking them out again. TC is part of football season, isn't it?

I am so ready for the season to start.

NOTE: Edited because I temporarily forgot how to spell.

JBucc
08-05-2006, 03:11 PM
I go naked during the summer months

Hammock Parties
08-05-2006, 03:13 PM
I don't even wear my jerseys anymore, unless it's Sunday.

Moooo
08-05-2006, 03:14 PM
Dammit Holmes! :) I have to buy a new one.

I want something really different. Maybe I should get a Colquitt jersey!? :)

Moooo, who's silly like that.

jspchief
08-05-2006, 03:14 PM
gameday only

luv
08-05-2006, 03:15 PM
There's a guy I work with who gets onto me if I don't wear red on Fridays. I started making it a habit of wearing jerseys to work on Fridays.

Moooo

I only wear mine on Mondays after wins. I usually don't bother with putting on anything special for a Sunday afternoon, since I'm at home anyway. It doesn't make sense, but its just my ritual. And if they lose, but I still think they brought it, I'll wear it too.

Moooo

Bowser
gameday only

Me as well.

StcChief
08-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Only on Game day.

Red on Friday in FB season.

Just to rub it in to the Lambs fans.

Hammock Parties
08-05-2006, 03:22 PM
There's a guy I work with who gets onto me if I don't wear red on Fridays. I started making it a habit of wearing jerseys to work on Fridays.

He wants to have sex.

luv
08-05-2006, 03:38 PM
He wants to have sex.
Ewww....

He's old enough to be my dad!

LocoChiefsFan
08-05-2006, 03:42 PM
I'll wear a jersey occasionally when it's not football season. But, on game days I always wear a jersey or something Chiefs related. And Mondays after a win I'll wear a jersey.

58-4ever
08-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Ewww....

He's old enough to be my dad!

That is exactly why he wants to have sex. :rolleyes:

NJ Chief Fan
08-05-2006, 06:41 PM
i dont think im allowed to wear/buy any kind of jersey anymore, every time i get someones jersey, they get a career ending injury or something else bad happens to them, :hmmm: maybe i should start buying donkey and riaduhs jerseys :)

milkman
08-05-2006, 06:49 PM
i dont think im allowed to wear/buy any kind of jersey anymore, every time i get someones jersey, they get a career ending injury or something else bad happens to them, :hmmm: maybe i should start buying donkey and riaduhs jerseys :)

Buy an Eric Hicks jersey.

Or Greg Wesley.

Ooh...ooh.... Damon Huard!!!!

luv
08-05-2006, 06:52 PM

Or Greg Wesley.

I think the only person that has a Huard jersey is....well....Huard! :)

NJ Chief Fan
08-05-2006, 06:52 PM

Or Greg Wesley.

ROFL i think ill get a javon walker or raider jersey

BIG K
08-05-2006, 07:14 PM
i dont think im allowed to wear/buy any kind of jersey anymore, every time i get someones jersey, they get a career ending injury or something else bad happens to them, :)

No kidding!!! That is what has happened to me in the past... Last year, I just decided to get a replica with my last name on it. The Chief's did 'ok' last year, but I suffered a horrible knee injury after purchasing the jersey........

DJay23
08-05-2006, 07:19 PM
I think the whole, "I wear my jersey AFTER a win" is lame. Of course it depends on where you live. If you are in the KC area, it's fine because no one will say anything. But if you live in enemy territory, you damn well better be bringing your shit BEFORE the games or you'll get called out fo sho.

Personally I have to wear mine every other Friday to work since we only get dress down days every other week.

4th and Long
08-05-2006, 07:20 PM
Do you where your jerseys during the offseason?
No, but I have been known to, who, what, when and why my jersey during the off season. :p

luv
08-05-2006, 07:20 PM
No, but I have been known to, who, what, when and why my jersey during the off season. :p
Damn you! :cuss:

Moooo
08-05-2006, 07:28 PM
I think the whole, "I wear my jersey AFTER a win" is lame. Of course it depends on where you live. If you are in the KC area, it's fine because no one will say anything. But if you live in enemy territory, you damn well better be bringing your shit BEFORE the games or you'll get called out fo sho.

Personally I have to wear mine every other Friday to work since we only get dress down days every other week.

I'm not in the business of talking smack. I wear my jersey for me. If the guy next to me is wearing a Raider jersey, that's his deal. I won't tell him he's dumb, or point out his teams misfallings, nor would I take it if he did so to me.

I had a fairly good friend who was a Raider fan. We had a rule, the week of Chief-Raider games we wouldn't talk to eachother Saturday, Sunday or Monday. All was good.

Moooo, who respects others (maybe too much)

Immaculate
08-05-2006, 07:41 PM
I rock mine once a month. Gotta' fly the flag right?

4th and Long
08-05-2006, 08:02 PM
Damn you! :cuss:
Don't curse at me because you don't know the difference between where and wear. :shake:

luv
08-05-2006, 08:06 PM
Don't curse at me because you don't know the difference between where and wear. :shake:
:grr:

DJay23
08-05-2006, 08:08 PM
I'm not in the business of talking smack. I wear my jersey for me. If the guy next to me is wearing a Raider jersey, that's his deal. I won't tell him he's dumb, or point out his teams misfallings, nor would I take it if he did so to me.

I had a fairly good friend who was a Raider fan. We had a rule, the week of Chief-Raider games we wouldn't talk to eachother Saturday, Sunday or Monday. All was good.

Moooo, who respects others (maybe too much)
I live in the heart of Steeler country. My 3 best friends are all die hard Steelers fans. Steelers fans had huge heads BEFORE they won the Super Bowl. I feel it is necessary to show them how Chiefs fans represent.

4th and Long
08-05-2006, 08:15 PM
:grr:
http://www.in-machina.com/~reece/picturebook/retard.jpg

luv
08-05-2006, 08:22 PM
http://www.in-machina.com/~reece/picturebook/retard.jpg
rochambeau

:)

4th and Long
08-05-2006, 08:24 PM
rochambeau

Ow. :p

Note to the Mods, we need a smilie the guys can use against the women, much like the one above, the women use against the men. Perhaps a guy smilie kicking a girl smilie in the baby-maker ... or something. :D

luv
08-05-2006, 08:25 PM
Ow. :p

Note to the Mods, we need a smilie the guys can use against the women, much like the one above, the women use against the men. Perhaps a guy smilie kicking a girl smilie in the baby-maker ... or something. :D
Purple Nurples. They hurt like hell.

4th and Long
08-05-2006, 08:26 PM
Purple Nurples. They hurt like hell.
Not if you're into that sort of thing ... or so I've heard. :p

Bob Dole
08-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Bob Dole wore his Hall pro bowl jersey to commemorate the opening of training camp. Otherwise, Bob Dole only wears a jersey on game days.

luv
08-05-2006, 08:53 PM
What if you had any of the Wal-Mart knock off jerseys? Those are the ones I wear to work. They fit me better (not as long).

Nzoner
08-05-2006, 08:56 PM
I've had my Mike Rucker jersey on all day today

JBucc
08-05-2006, 08:56 PM
I go naked during the summer monthsCome to think of it I go naked on gamedays too

BIG K
08-05-2006, 09:34 PM
What if you had any of the Wal-Mart knock off jerseys? Those are the ones I wear to work. They fit me better (not as long).

Ummm, No. The only knock off jerseys my local WalMart has is of the 49ers and the Raiders...... :banghead:

Really sucks living in central Cal and being a Chiefs fan.....

milkman
08-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Ummm, No. The only knock off jerseys my local WalMart has is of the 49ers and the Raiders...... :banghead:

Ain't that the truth!!!

luv
08-05-2006, 09:42 PM

Awwww.....here's a cookie.

http://wiki.coolmon.org/files/cookie.jpg

:p

milkman
08-05-2006, 09:50 PM

You're just cruel.

You're giving him a cookie, but no milk?

luv
08-05-2006, 09:54 PM
You're just cruel.

You're giving him a cookie, but no milk?
He hasn't been THAT good.

BIG K
08-05-2006, 09:54 PM

You are so incredibly cruel.....why I bother with you is just, well,I dunno.....

luv
08-05-2006, 09:56 PM
You are so incredibly cruel.....why I bother with you is just, well,I dunno.....

Because I'm just irresistable.

ROFL

Moooo
08-05-2006, 10:00 PM

ROFL

You're a tease...

Moooo

BIG K
08-05-2006, 10:01 PM

Speaking of irresistable, I forgot to mention that I bought my little Princess a puppy on Monday. He is a 9 week old BOXER! How cool is that? Even someone with your pent up anger has to like that, right?

ROFL

luv
08-05-2006, 10:05 PM
You're a tease...

Moooo
Or so you think.

I just knocked over a glass of very watered down Pepsi upon reading that. Got it all over my shorts and the keyboard. I'm blaming you. If my keyboard stops working, you're buying me a new one. :)

Wait. You don't think I'm irresistable? :deevee:

BIG K
08-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Or so you think.

I just knocked over a glass of very watered down Pepsi upon reading that. Got it all over my shorts and the keyboard. I'm blaming you. If my keyboard stops working, you're buying me a new one. :)

just like you to blame everyone else for your problems!

Moooo
08-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Or so you think.

Oh, so now I have an image of you dripping wet in sticky soda. Thanks a lot... With the thought of that, you have just become irresistable.

And you're still a tease.

Moooo

luv
08-05-2006, 10:08 PM
Speaking of irresistable, I forgot to mention that I bought my little Princess a puppy on Monday. He is a 9 week old BOXER! How cool is that? Even someone with your pent up anger has to like that, right?

I love puppies. Okay, okay. Here's your milk.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8d/Milk_l_de.jpg/200px-Milk_l_de.jpg

luv
08-05-2006, 10:09 PM
Oh, so now I have an image of you dripping wet in sticky soda. Thanks a lot... With the thought of that, you have just become irresistable.

And you're still a tease.

Moooo
And a clutz.

Fine. I'll just plant a big juicy one on ya sometime. :p

Moooo
08-05-2006, 10:10 PM
And a clutz.

Fine. I'll just plant a big juicy one on ya sometime. :p

Until you do that, you're a tease...

Moooo

luv
08-05-2006, 10:13 PM
Until you do that, you're a tease...

Moooo
You'd better watch yourself. My motivation for doing things can be because people think I won't. :)

Moooo
08-05-2006, 10:14 PM
You'd better watch yourself. My motivation for doing things can be because people think I won't. :)

That may be, but until you do it you'te still a tease. And a sticky one at that.

Moooo

luv
08-05-2006, 10:15 PM
That may be, but until you do it you'te still a tease. And a sticky one at that.

Moooo
No longer sticky. It was more melted ice than Pepsi anyway.

Bob Dole
08-05-2006, 10:18 PM

So you were more moist than sticky.

Interesting.

Moooo
08-05-2006, 10:20 PM

Oh... nevernimd... :)

Moooo

luv
08-05-2006, 10:24 PM
So you were more moist than sticky.

Interesting.
I was going more for the new keyboard.