PDA

View Full Version : Family Fun Night

ferrarispider95
08-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Attended Family Fun tonight in River Falls and it was a great time. They had a 20 minute Autograph session where you lined up around the practice field, not knowing who would come first to your area. I was able to get Hall, Mitchell, Boomer, Scanlon, Croyle, Knight, Will Shields, most of the Oline, including Turley, Colquitt, and Allen.

Trent had the biggest line, followed by LJ, Law, Dante, DJ, and Allen.

Gonzo was a no show, there was a lot of pissed off people that came specifically for his autograph.

Everyone was super nice and the way they did autographs this year worked out really well. I asked Croyle how he felt and he said he was a little banged up, but he was fine.

They had a hot dogs, pop, and beer - everything was reasonably priced. I was worried it might be like attending a Chief game or something. Admission was $6.00 for adult, anyone under 18 free.

Carl Peterson was no where in sight. Herm gave a rah rah speech about the Defense and the Govenor of Wisconsin talked up about how much they appreciate the Chiefs coming here.

I am sure everyone will comment on the the actual practice as my nephew was playing a game of tackle football on the lawn with a bunch of the other kids that I watched.

JBucc
08-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Gonzo was a no show, there was a lot of pissed off people that came specifically for his autograph.He was at the HOF inductions so don't be too pissed at him

luv
08-05-2006, 08:56 PM
Sounds like a good time. I'd love to be able to get autographs like that.

ferrarispider95
08-05-2006, 09:02 PM
He was at the HOF inductions so don't be too pissed at him

I really didn't care, not a big Gonzo fan over an earlier encounter where he acted like a prick. Everyone was super nice, lots of players thanking fans for coming out and supporting.

Nzoner
08-05-2006, 09:21 PM
not a big Gonzo fan over an earlier encounter where he acted like a prick.

He was like that towards me as well a couple of years ago in Canton.