PDA

View Full Version : Work Place Food day.

bkkcoh
12-12-2000, 08:49 AM
Today everyone in the office has brought some type of food. It ranges from cookies, hot wings, nacho cheese dip and quite a bit in between. I will unfortunately eat more than my share today.

Anyone else have food day recently or in the near future and what would they take to it?

------------------
Brian K.

Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair.
[i]George Burns </I>

58Forever
12-12-2000, 08:53 AM
BK, I'm having a food day today...where do you work?

Last year the people in my office decided to do a 12 days of Christmas deal...everyone had to bring something each day for 12 days...by time it was over I was broke and fatter...

Bah, Humbug.

------------------
joe

"The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
-Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback and sports analyst

Phobia
12-12-2000, 08:53 AM
I'm anticipating this will be a really hot topic, Brian.

I take food into the office every day. Don't ask what kind, though - it's generally in various stages of digestion.....

bkkcoh
12-12-2000, 08:54 AM
Kphobia, that is really sick.

I work in Columbus ohio for a division of the Limited...

------------------
Brian K.

Too bad the only people who know how to run the country are busy driving cabs and cutting hair.
[i]George Burns </I>

PostalChief
12-12-2000, 09:00 AM
Nothing like a chili feed with a bunch of fellow 3rd shift postal workers. Bring the Pepto and don't be the last one to walk inside the bar at 8:00 AM or you buy the first round.

58Forever
12-12-2000, 09:03 AM
Gee, Colombus, Ohio, I guess I'll have to take a rain check on the nachos...unless I can catch a plane from KC rith now...that should put in Ohio by noon...

Bob Dole
12-12-2000, 01:06 PM
Seems like the people here have a feed every other d@mned day. We're having one Friday, and Bob Dole is bringing smoked brisket.

Iowanian
12-12-2000, 01:52 PM
We had a food day...all everyone from each office brought something...you should have seen the line-o-fatties that came out of the woodwork at 12:30 when the table opened..Looked like someone "chummed the water"

being one of the few men...I waited and grabbed a scrap cracker or two...

58Forever
12-12-2000, 02:19 PM
I'm not exactly twiggy but, you should do government work...the requirments if you're a women:

1. Must weigh at least 200 pounds with height no where near proportional to weight.

2. Must be so ugly that not even 12 beers helps.

3. Must eat everything over 300 calories per serving and then drink a diet soda to balance it all out.

<BR>

58Forever
12-12-2000, 02:19 PM
I'm not exactly twiggy but, you should do government work...the requirments if you're a women:

1. Must weigh at least 200 pounds with height no where near proportional to weight.

2. Must be so ugly that not even 12 beers helps.

3. Must eat everything over 300 calories per serving and then drink a diet soda to balance it all out.

<BR>

Phobia
12-12-2000, 02:25 PM
We had a running joke at the last place I worked.

What do you call a hottie in this building?

A visitor....

Iowanian
12-12-2000, 02:25 PM

i saw someone say this in another post...but i do work for da "gubument"

Baby Lee
12-12-2000, 02:27 PM
We always said; there's a lot of women here, just not very many of 'em.

Phobia
12-12-2000, 02:28 PM
LMAO - I'll be using that one, JC.

Mi_chief_fan
12-12-2000, 08:07 PM
We usually have chili, homemade soup, and oncce even made brats on a grill in the parking lot.

But come Dec. 21, we have our annual Christmas buffet(Ham, roast beef, stuffing, mashed potatoes,pies, cakes) it keeps the whole office eating for a week. Luckily, we have a full size refrigerator.