PDA

View Full Version : Entourage Music

chief husker
08-06-2006, 08:31 PM
Entourage is my favorite show. But how would one find the artist and title of the music? The stuff during and at the end of the show are pretty good. Anyone that good? Any links available?

Frickin pumped that football has finally started ---- Husker's dogs

beavis
08-06-2006, 08:37 PM
That's a good question. I don't like rap, but I gotta confess, some of the stuff they use in the show is perfect.

Brock
It's usually listed on the HBO.com entourage page.

KcMizzou
The opening theme is Jane's Addiction : Superhero.

chief husker
08-06-2006, 08:41 PM
It's usually listed on the HBO.com entourage page.

Thanks. I will check it out. Usually I'm good with knowing my tunes. It is nice to be surprised every once in while.

Brock
08-06-2006, 08:43 PM
Thanks. I will check it out. Usually I'm good with knowing my tunes. It is nice to be surprised every once in while.

On the episode guide, it has a music tab for each episode. This week's isn't up yet though.

chief husker
08-06-2006, 08:48 PM
On the episode guide, it has a music tab for each episode. This week's isn't up yet though.

I just found it. Karma for you.

ZootedGranny
08-06-2006, 08:57 PM
I know two of the songs tonight were the classic Camp Lo "Luchini" and that shitty Jibbs song "Chain Hang Low."

EDIT: And the Gnarls Barkley song "Gone Daddy Gone."

NJ Chief Fan
08-06-2006, 10:12 PM
i believe they are releasing a soundtrack, at least that is what ive read, the guy that appears on the show once in a while saigon who is really a rapper that is on his way to becoming a star is suppose to be on the soundtrack, in fact i have the song that is suppose to be on it if any one wants it, ill upload it for them its called dont do that