PDA

View Full Version : kcchiefs.com updated the depth chart

recxjake
08-07-2006, 12:04 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/depth_chart/

DaKCMan AP
08-07-2006, 12:04 PM
Thanks. I didn't see the other thread that's still on the front page.

recxjake
08-07-2006, 12:05 PM
ooppps

HemiEd
08-07-2006, 12:13 PM
ooppps

You just sold two more Toyotas.

htismaqe
08-07-2006, 12:15 PM
You just sold two more Toyotas.

Are you insinuating that people that hate reposts also hate America?

Fire Me Boy!
08-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Now the terrorists are going to win.

InChiefsHeaven
08-07-2006, 12:17 PM
I blame Bush...

Cartman
08-07-2006, 01:32 PM
Looks good everywhere to me, except at defensive tackle. ****ing pussies.

Discuss Thrower
08-07-2006, 01:35 PM
We really loaded up on Running Backs for fodder this year.

Heh, the whole Kicker/Punter depth chart made me chuckle too.

That, and the fact that Siavii is furthest down on the depth chart.

htismaqe
08-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Looks good everywhere to me, except at defensive tackle. ****ing pussies.

Sims is going to finally come into his own this year.

Rain Man
08-07-2006, 01:38 PM
That, and the fact that Siavii is furthest down on the depth chart.

When they put you behind the guy that they signed today, and who hasn't played since 2003, you can be pretty sure that you're a goner.

Rain Man
08-07-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm glad to see Kendall Gammon back. With his job, I wonder if he's going to still be snapping for us when he's 50. He might break Blanda's record.

Discuss Thrower
And while I'm thinking about it, am I the only one who hopes the new Commissioner changes the number of players a team can keep on the roster? I really don't see the logic in not doing it.

HemiEd
Are you insinuating that people that hate reposts also hate America?

Nope, just that they may take a 180 degree position from the "reposter."

Are you insinuating that if someone buys a Toyota they hate America? :hmmm:

Rain Man
08-07-2006, 01:51 PM
I think that people who buy Toyotas only hate Michigan. People who hate reposters generally hate southern states like Alabama and Georgia.

DaKCMan AP
08-07-2006, 01:54 PM
People who hate reposters generally hate southern states like Alabama and Georgia.

Yeah! Tennessee too!!

Rain Man
08-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Yeah! Tennessee too!!

People who hate seeing two letters together in a word hate Tennessee and Mississippi.

htismaqe
08-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Nope, just that they may take a 180 degree position from the "reposter."

Are you insinuating that if someone buys a Toyota they hate America? :hmmm:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3335801

HemiEd
08-07-2006, 03:45 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3335801

Damn you are good! ROFL

booger
08-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Even though this is the unofficial depth chart from the site, it looks pretty legit other than not being the coaches official chart, which they of course would not make public.

It's really not the depth chart, but the q/a's, interviews, articles, and the picture section of the camp website that have me feeling pretty excited about putting our defense in a position to succeed.

Law and surtain give us ability to match them up on certain WR's. We could go either small with sapp, or big with Walls or battle in the nickel and dime defenses. Even the talk of page competing inside on the slot guy. Just refreshing to me than the past. The thought of bringing in a Walls, Battle, or Page in to cover the athletic TE's out there brings me more confidence than in the past when those types of players have slashed through us. Only time will tell as far as results, but the fact we are shaking things up a bit has me excited.

Take LB as well. They have Scanlon ahead of Griffin as the 2nd guy at LOLB. To me 2 reasons that is good. They know what they have with Scanlon as an MLB. He will hold up against the run well but probably doesn't have the coverage skills he needs as a MLB in the Cover 2. So they try him at OLB where he might handle the coverage responsibitys better. Plus he pushes Griffin to 3rd string, maybe lights a fire under him to step it up. I know Gun loves him, but he has to impress the new coaches as well. It also gives Kershaw reps as the 3rd MLB he wouldn't see if Scanlon was there. From the sounds of it He might be a darkhorse for a final LB spot. Just an example of creating competition which Herm has talked about.

I really like what they are doing on the Dline. They seem pretty confident with Hali, Allen, and Hall as the top three ends. Sims seems to be improving at the very least and they ride him about his consistancy which is exactly what he needs. We know what we have in Dalton and that won't change. Reed and Edwards seem to be making a big push and that is something this position really needs.

Kind of unfortunated about Browning being out for the next 6 weeks. But he and Hicks really havn't seem to have got many chances to impress so far. To me that's great. We already know what they can do and will give the reps to someone else.

Just gets me pretty stoked for watching the preseason games. Not just the 1st quarter either. These should be interesting the whole game through.