|Zach|
08-07-2006, 11:10 PM
Heh.

Bob Dole
08-07-2006, 11:10 PM
You're turning Japanese?

Archie F. Swin
08-07-2006, 11:14 PM
well, Saturns and Corvettes dont dent...why dont you go for a spin?!

cdcox
08-07-2006, 11:15 PM
fiuuclk i i toieawtj o, sp tium';icold.

recorded for posterity.

hypersensitiveZO6
08-07-2006, 11:15 PM
Did you crash your car or something?

|Zach|
08-07-2006, 11:18 PM
recorded for posterity.
Intresting you posted that. It is a little known fact that in an apartment in the middle of Ohio a team of people that write down every post on Chiefs Planet so there is an archive that is physical in nature. Their writing skills are great but their archiving leaves some to be desired. This is last week's posts alone...

http://static.flickr.com/46/134449869_d7684e6cc5.jpg

Bob Dole
08-07-2006, 11:20 PM
Intresting you posted that. It is a little known fact that in an apartment in the middle of Ohio a team of people that write down every post on Chiefs Planet so there is an archive that is physical in nature. Their writing skills are great but their archiving leaves some to be desired. This is last week's posts alone...

Bob Dole would have expected to see more rolls of toilet paper.

|Zach|
08-07-2006, 11:22 PM
Bob Dole would have expected to see more rolls of toilet paper.
Yes, well...these writers are people too. People that poop. They set aside the posts of certain members and use their posts for toilet paper.

cdcox
08-07-2006, 11:22 PM

I should really post a picture of my desk on the "work place photos" thread. These guys are amateurs in terms of disorganization.

|Zach|
08-07-2006, 11:23 PM
I should really post a picture of my desk on the "work place photos" thread. These guys are amateurs in terms of disorganization.
Ha, really? For some reason I would think of you as being really neat...an "everything has its place" type.

cdcox
08-07-2006, 11:24 PM
Ha, really? For some reason I would think of you as being really neat...an "everything has its place" type.

I'm so uptight about everthing else that reality has to leak out somewhere.

The Bad Guy
08-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Good.

Now is a good time to go on an ANTI GM Rant.

I purchased my POS Envoy 4 months ago. Since then, I've had it in the shop twice. When I'm just starting the car, when I'm stopped, and when I approach 70 MPH, the car shakes and it seems like it's lagging.

I take it in and two times before, they said they fixed the problem. Why the hell did I pay for GM Certified when there was all these problems poping up? There shouldn't have been any problems at all on a certified vehicle in the first place.

So they couldn't find the problem both times. Both times I tell those sacks of shit to keep the car as long as they wanted but make sure the problem was fixed.

They call me less than 24 hours after I brought the car in and said it was fixed. Both times it wasn't.

Thursday is their last chance to fix it. After that, I'm contacting a lawyer about the lemon law.

F GM.

|Zach|
08-07-2006, 11:30 PM
I'm so uptight about everthing else that reality has to leak out somewhere.
I used to serve at a country club and there was a certain doctor that came in a lot...he was a nice guy but he seemed really immature. I felt like I was waiting on an 8th grade girl at times...even though he was dorky and at times annoying a lot of the other members seemed to have a really high amount of respect for the guy more so than the average member.

I asked another guy who was there a lot what the story was and he said that the Doctor did a lot of high pressure stuff and he was so serious and so wound up all day doing life and death stuff and laboring over every detail atop of managing his family life that when he came here he just let it all out...just didnt give a shit...it was an outlet.

I always found that interesting.

Halfcan
08-07-2006, 11:31 PM
Good.

I purchased my POS Envoy 4 months ago. Since then, I've had it in the shop twice. When I'm just starting the car, when I'm stopped, and when I approach 70 MPH, the car shakes and it seems like it's lagging.

I take it in and two times before, they said they fixed the problem. Why the hell did I pay for GM Certified when there was all these problems poping up? There shouldn't have been any problems at all on a certified vehicle in the first place.

So they couldn't find the problem both times. Both times I tell those sacks of shit to keep the car as long as they wanted but make sure the problem was fixed.

They call me less than 24 hours after I brought the car in and said it was fixed. Both times it wasn't.

Thursday is their last chance to fix it. After that, I'm contacting a lawyer about the lemon law.

F GM.

I could be worse-you could have bought a Ford.

JBucc
I could be worse-you could have bought a Ford.Fix It Again Tony HHAHAHAHAA

Halfcan

Your greatest post ever!!

Bob Dole
08-07-2006, 11:32 PM
Nipples!

Halfcan
08-07-2006, 11:34 PM
GM should just cater to people with bad credit-they are pieces of shit that will break down half way threw your payment book and end up being repoed and sent to the junkyard.

80K Budget $$ for a new transmision on Most Fords.

greg63
08-07-2006, 11:40 PM

I'm sure this makes perfect since to you now.

Your friends should not have let you drink and post. :p

Halfcan
08-07-2006, 11:47 PM
I'm sure this makes perfect since to you now.

Your friends should not have let you drink and post. :p

Lord knows I would never do that.

luv
08-07-2006, 11:50 PM
I'm seeing the word 'cold'. I can usually decipher drunk talk. This could prove to be rather difficult, though.

Jenson71
08-07-2006, 11:54 PM
I'm seeing the word 'cold'. I can usually decipher drunk talk. This could prove to be rather difficult, though.

This isn't drunk talk/type. I think it's more like an act.

The Bad Guy
08-07-2006, 11:57 PM
I could be worse-you could have bought a Ford.
It couldn't be much worse.

What's great is that the dealership who sold me the certified car, and the one that can't fix the problem, informs me when I inquire about trading it back in, that they would give me 13 grand for it.

I paid 18,999 and the trade-in value is 16,200. They want me to take a 6 grand hit in just 4 months?

Nice customer service.

greg63
08-07-2006, 11:57 PM
Lord knows I would never do that.

Nah, not you. :D

greg63
08-07-2006, 11:59 PM

Well that and the obvious filter dodge at the beginning.

alanm
08-08-2006, 12:20 AM
Yes, well...these writers are people too. People that poop. They set aside the posts of certain members and use their posts for toilet paper.
Pretty smart these guys. Not only are they being resourceful in recycling paper. The money saved is able to be put towards buying more beer. :thumb:

jAZ
08-08-2006, 12:30 AM
Am I the only one who suspects that RJ went to the movies tonight by himself and a group of college kids came into the threater and had snuck in a bottle of JD. He saw how much fun they seemed to be having so he went home and pounded a couple of those ice-cold O'Doul's dad left in the fridge.

He then promptly headed to the computer and started smashing keys on his keyboard before he clicked submit and passed out on the keyboard.

http://www.fragtopia.com/pictures/fragtopia2000/made-in-canada-passed-out.jpg

Lzen
08-08-2006, 08:13 AM

Oh really? Link?

burt
08-08-2006, 08:21 AM
It couldn't be much worse.

What's great is that the dealership who sold me the certified car, and the one that can't fix the problem, informs me when I inquire about trading it back in, that they would give me 13 grand for it.

I paid 18,999 and the trade-in value is 16,200. They want me to take a 6 grand hit in just 4 months?

Nice customer service.

You really need to clean out your PM's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brock
08-08-2006, 08:22 AM

I'm quite certain Dale Mercer or the other GM cheerleader will be very happy to purchase that fine GM product back from you.

recxjake
08-08-2006, 08:25 AM
hmm, howd this happen

The Bad Guy
08-08-2006, 08:32 AM
You really need to clean out your PM's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just did.

Lzen
08-08-2006, 08:40 AM
GM should just cater to people with bad credit-they are pieces of shit that will break down half way threw your payment book and end up being repoed and sent to the junkyard.

I owned a 1995 Buick Skylark for over 9 years. I bought it in early 1996. It was a program car and had 30k on it. Over the next 9 years I put another 100k on it. I did regular maintainence on it like oil changes, spark plugs, etc. Never had any problems with it other than normal wear and tear things like the alternator, which usually only last about 70k-80k.

As for the Ford transmission comment, I think you may be confusing Fords with Dodges. Now I'm no car expert, but I do know some motor heads. I've been told by some of these guys that Dodge uses nylon gearing in their transmissions. That results in short tranny life. As a matter of fact, my step brother-in-law has a 2001 Dodge Ram that is on its 3rd transmission. I haven't heard anything bad about Ford trannys since early 90s Taurus's had problems.

jAZ
08-08-2006, 10:14 AM
hmm, howd this happen
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=3347781&postcount=28

StcChief
08-08-2006, 11:43 AM
Good.

F GM.

You should have just got a brand spankin' NEW ONE. They are the best quality made now, just ask Rexjake.

And this biased review on MSN that says so too.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=145084&highlight=general+motors+quality