PDA

View Full Version : season tickets

skky man
08-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Has anyone got there tickets in the mail yet?

Fish
08-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Start another thread skky man..... just to be sure everybody sees it.......

And just for good measure, start a thread about your other season ticket threads..... so by gaining a higher success rate of everybody telling you to chill and wait till they come in the f*cking mail......

wutamess
08-08-2006, 10:34 AM
I got mine 3 & a half weeks ago.
I'm local.

wutamess
08-08-2006, 10:35 AM
Why in the hell do you guys keep posting this shit and you know they're coming any day now?

Who cares if you got them as long as you'll get them. I'm pretty sure the Chiefs aren't in the business of stiffing people when it comes to season tickets.

And if you get all of their other spam mail during the season... you know you'll get your freaking tickets.

Relax people.

StcChief
08-08-2006, 10:55 AM
Stop asking they will show up soon. Geez.

Call the Arrowhead Ticket office.

The Dude Abides
08-08-2006, 12:12 PM
Hey skky, dont listen to these douche bags. Im waiting still also and have a thread to, and they cant even get us straight, so dont even worry about it. Its easy to be an uptight ass when you already have your tickets, so thats their problem. Trust me, it sucks when everybody has them but you.

DaKCMan AP
08-08-2006, 12:15 PM
If you post it, they will come.

wutamess
08-08-2006, 12:17 PM
Hey skky, dont listen to these douche bags. Im waiting still also and have a thread to, and they cant even get us straight, so dont even worry about it. Its easy to be an uptight ass when you already have your tickets, so thats their problem. Trust me, it sucks when everybody has them but you.

Bunghole...
I don't have any tickets they're just being mailed this week. I thought it was established in one of the other Ty Law/ Season tix threads.

StcChief
08-08-2006, 12:18 PM

Hey Douchebag.

We don't have our either...they have plenty of time the first home pre-season game is....against the Lambs the 3rd week. 2 Weeks from now.

Fish
08-08-2006, 12:26 PM

Ohh for shit sweet sakes...... nobody has tickets yet, and most certainly not everybody but you. And if you'd do a quick search you'd see that this exact thing has been posted about once a day for the last 3 weeks.

Chill the f*ck out and give em some time. The Chiefs office is not going to screw you over.

And I guarantee you that when the tickets do come in, somebody/many somebodies will post "I got my season tickets!!!"

The Dude Abides
08-08-2006, 12:27 PM
Then cut the man some slack, you being all rude like a douche is why I said it. If you dont have positive info, then dont post.

DaKCMan AP
08-08-2006, 12:29 PM
I have information that you are aboslutely, positively a douche.

wutamess
08-08-2006, 12:30 PM
I have information that you are aboslutely, positively a douche.

I concur.

Saulbadguy
08-08-2006, 12:32 PM
Why in the hell do you guys keep posting this shit and you know they're coming any day now?

Who cares if you got them as long as you'll get them. I'm pretty sure the Chiefs aren't in the business of stiffing people when it comes to season tickets.

And if you get all of their other spam mail during the season... you know you'll get your freaking tickets.

Relax people.
It is because they are retarded.

Dartgod
08-08-2006, 12:34 PM
Then cut the man some slack, you being all rude like a douche is why I said it. If you dont have positive info, then dont post.I'm positive that I don't have my tickets yet and I think I'm positive......yep, I just checked and I am positive I'm not going to sweat it and start a new thread every day.

Oh, and I'm also postitive the other two guys are right about you being a douche.

That is all.....positively...

Saulbadguy
08-08-2006, 12:35 PM
I'm positive that I don't have my tickets yet and I think I'm positive......yep, I just chacked and I am positive I'm not gonna sweat it and start a new thread every day about it.

Oh, and I'm also postitive the other two guys are right about you being a douche.

YOUR POSTIVELY AND IDIOT.

The Dude Abides
08-08-2006, 12:42 PM
I'm positive that I don't have my tickets yet and I think I'm positive......yep, I just checked and I am positive I'm not going to sweat it and start a new thread every day.

Sure dude, you got me. You guys seem to know everything, while being assholes about it at the same time, so you must be right. :shake:

Dartgod
08-08-2006, 01:50 PM
Sure dude, you got me. You guys seem to know everything, while being assholes about it at the same time, so you must be right. :shake:
Stick around here and learn how this place works. Almost everyone's a smartass (none more than me), so as long as you don't have thin skin, you'll survive.

tommykat
08-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Stick around here and learn how this place works. Almost everyone's a smartass (none more than me), so as long as you don't have thin skin, you'll survive.

I can tell you this for a fact! I have THICK skin or I wouldn't be here as I am the butt of all jokes...;) (only for those that know about the washing machine)...:D

Skip Towne
08-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Apparently somebody in the ticket office screwed up and sent me 60 sets of season tickets. All but my own had different addresses on them. I said f*ck it and threw them all away.

Saulbadguy
08-08-2006, 02:46 PM
Apparently somebody in the ticket office screwed up and sent me 60 sets of season tickets. All but my own had different addresses on them. I said f*ck it and threw them all away.
Welcome back, Skip!

StcChief
08-08-2006, 02:56 PM
Confirmed.
Tickets delivered by US Mail in Grain Valley MO.
Jackson County metro area.
Today 8-aug-2006.

Even If your in Timbuktu You Should have them by weekend.

wutamess
08-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Before someone poses the question again.

sedated
08-09-2006, 08:45 AM
anyone got there tickets yet?