PDA

View Full Version : Islamists killing shepherds for not covering female goat genetalia

FringeNC
08-08-2006, 01:43 PM
Yes, we knew they were screwed up. But some Shiite Islamists in Iraq are allegedly killing shepherds because they have not put modesty "diapers" on their goats! The goats are too tempting for Muslim males, it appears. Well, compared with the walking black tents they force their women into, goats are indeed quite fetching. The logic of religious fundamentalism is nothing if not relentless.

http://time.blogs.com/daily_dish/2006/08/islamists_and_s.html

StcChief
08-08-2006, 01:46 PM
So that's where the old term.....

'Where Men are Men and Sheep are Scared'

was derived from Goat-F'ers

Iowanian
08-08-2006, 01:47 PM
IT sure looks funny when Islamists who have sexule relations with animals accidently spell "standing stump", "modesty diaper".

I'm sure they're just pissed because they sheep were sheared and the require a handle.

ChiefaRoo
08-08-2006, 01:48 PM
There is no logic just a culture of death.

noa
08-08-2006, 01:51 PM
Those slutty goats

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2006, 01:55 PM
These people are retarded from too much inbreeding. And we are supposed to try and negotiate with these tards right? I said it a long time ago. The answer is to put something in the water so they don't reproduce. The end.

InChiefsHeaven
08-08-2006, 01:59 PM
Soooo...are these guys Militant Islamists, or the regular joes...

bkkcoh
08-08-2006, 02:01 PM
they don't want to be tempted!!!!!!!!! :banghead:

BIG_DADDY
08-08-2006, 02:02 PM

Well their killing people. ROFL

You were kidding right?

Eleazar
08-08-2006, 02:03 PM
Damn slutty goats. There oughta be a law...

Frazod
08-08-2006, 02:05 PM
I thought this sort of thing only happened in Iowa. :hmmm:

Iowanian
08-08-2006, 02:07 PM
Its obvious now, that alot of Islamists are also Bronco fans. I can't explain in any other way, who else would view the reproductive organ exterior of a beast as a pleasure location.

FringeNC
08-08-2006, 02:08 PM
I thought this sort of thing only happened in Iowa. :hmmm:

The key difference is that in Iowa, the shepherd would take pictures and post them, and everyone would get a good laugh at it. In Islama-lala land, the shepherd is beheaded for creating an attractive nuisance.

InChiefsHeaven
08-08-2006, 02:16 PM
Well their killing people. ROFL

You were kidding right?

Of course I was...
:D

SBK
08-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Heroes.

BigOlChiefsfan
08-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Hakim Ali Alioxenfree the Sufi was traveling thru the Sinai wilderness when he spotted a shepherds hut. He asked for shelter for the night, and of course the shepherd complied, for hospitality is sacred. After a simple repast of roast lamb, goat cheese and fresh bread and much coffee, they talked of many things. The shepherd was eager to show off his prize flock of fat-tailed sheep and goats, so Ali agreed to go with him to view the flock. He decided to repay his host by amusing him with the semi-magical art of ventriloquism, a rage that was sweeping the bazaars of Dar Al Islam.
As they walked to the flock, Ali asked a nearby sheepdog 'Does your master treat you well?'. The dog seemed to answer 'Yes, he feeds me well and gives me plenty of work to do. I like chasing sheep and goats. But I wish my master wouldn't beat me so often'.
This shocked the simple shepherd, who'd never heard of anything like 'throwing your voice'. The donkey soon chimed in 'This shepherd is a good master, but I wish he wouldn't load so much firewood on my back'.

The shepherd began looking around for a way to escape. Ali, amused, asked him what was wrong. "You can believe the dog and the donkey if you want, but those sheep and goats up ahead...they're nothing but a bunch of lying sluts!!!"

teedubya
08-08-2006, 08:10 PM
ive never seen a sheep pussy... do they look like human pussies? heh. Someone was mentioning that they do... I have to say I have never been close enough to a sheep pussy to tell.

Anyone from Iowa care to enlighten us?

ChiefaRoo
08-08-2006, 08:24 PM
If your in a Frat at KU then you see pussies walking around all the time.

Iowanian
08-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Here's some Alichief's farm pRon
http://bedford.extension.psu.edu/Agriculture/Images/preg%20ewe.jpg

I don't see enough resemblance to require a ewe-thong.

Islamists who want to hump them are berlly verlly baaaaaa ha aaaad.

Lurch
08-08-2006, 11:35 PM
I'd say blow all them goat fukkers up, and let Allah sort the bastards out.

But goats need love too.

Rain Man
08-09-2006, 08:05 AM
I always wonder how these things come up in their weekly meetings.

Mohammad (banging gavel): The weekly meeting will come to order. Who has something religious to complain about?

Ali: I do, sir. The goats, they're running around naked.

Mohammad: The goats?

Ali: Yes, sir. And it's really bothersome to me.

Mohammad: And why is that?

Ali: They're temptresses, sir. Temptresses! They wiggle their hips all seductively when they walk, and it makes me aroused.

(Crowd gasps, and looks amongst themselves.)

Mohammad: Too much information, Ali. But anyway, who else is aroused by the hip motions of naked goats?

(Everyone in crowd sheepishly raises their hands.)

Mohammad: Oh, dear. This is indeed a problem. Is it all kinds of goats?

Voice from crowd: The blonde ones! The blonde ones with the long hair. They remind me of Britney Spears.

Other voice from crowd: The young ones! I can't resist the young ones!

Third voice from crowd: This won't include camels, will it?

Mohammad (banging gavel): Order! Order! Since we're all attracted to different types of goats, we will make the order overarching. All goats will henceforth wear underwear.

Voice from crowd: Are they allowed to wear thong underwear?

Ali: Thong underwear? Why? Your honor, thong underwear will just make it worse.

Mohammad: Okay, no thong underwear. Henceforth, goats shall wear conservative underwear that covers the entire hindquarters region.

Voice from crowd: Just to confirm, this doesn't include camels, right?

Mohammad: Okay, that's taken care of (bangs gavel). Next order of business?

Akbar: I'm up, your honor. I would like to attach explosives to this small child and send him into a crowded market and then blow him up so I can kill other women and children.

Mohammad: Any comments from the crowd?

Voice from crowd: Don't put him on a camel.

Mohammad: Agreed. No killing of innocent camels. Otherwise, motion passes (bangs gavel).

InChiefsHeaven
08-09-2006, 08:14 AM

Mohammad (banging gavel): The weekly meeting will come to order. Who has something religious to complain about?

Ali: They're temptresses, sir. Temptresses! They wiggle their hips all seductively when they walk, and it makes me aroused.

Mohammad: Too much information, Ali. But anyway, who else is aroused by the hip motions of naked goats?

Voice from crowd: The blonde ones! The blonde ones with the long hair. They remind me of Britney Spears.

Mohammad (banging gavel): Order! Order! Since we're all attracted to different types of goats, we will make the order overarching. All goats will henceforth wear underwear.

Mohammad: Okay, no thong underwear. Henceforth, goats shall wear conservative underwear that covers the entire hindquarters region.

Akbar: I'm up, your honor. I would like to attach explosives to this small child and send him into a crowded market and then blow him up so I can kill other women and children.

Mohammad: Agreed. No killing of innocent camels. Otherwise, motion passes (bangs gavel).

Frickin' genius. You should write for SNL or something!

StcChief
08-09-2006, 08:19 AM

Rainman send it to SNL...Inchiefshell is right...

See what 'the use to be on the fringe' show would do with it.

I see the PC folks nixing this great skit.

InChiefsHeaven
08-09-2006, 08:40 AM
It could be on Mind of Mencia or something...

boogblaster
08-09-2006, 08:54 AM
SHEEP PUSSY AND DONK PUSSY WILL FOUL YOUR BREATH.....BOOG OUTT...

Iowanian
08-09-2006, 08:57 AM
BOOG BLAST DOMINAITE SHEEPGINA AND bRAINMAN SKIT WITH UBERSMACK POKEMON!

boogblaster
08-09-2006, 09:00 AM
IOWIGGIE WANTS SHEEP ASS REMINDS HIM OF HIS FARM DAYS BEFORE DADDY SOLD THE DAIRY... BOOG OUTT....

Iowanian
08-09-2006, 09:05 AM
BOOGBLAAST HAVE NO SEXLIFE IF BOOGBLAST NOT FALL DOWN NEKED FRONT OF ARMOROUS WEINER DOG. DOG IN

boogblaster
08-09-2006, 09:12 AM
SUCK UP THOSE LITTLE DRY-ROASTED TESTEES IOWIGGLE BOOG INN....

Iowanian
08-09-2006, 09:14 AM
BOOGBLAST BE SMARTER PICK QUARREL WITH JV FIRST. IOWANIAN MAKE MORE GOOD SMACK THAN YOUR UNCLE BAOWS ON YOUR CHIN.

boogblaster
08-09-2006, 09:22 AM
DONT BE SAD IOWIGGIE MOM WILL BE BACK SOON YOU CAN RELAX AND BE BACK TO INCEST HEAVEN WITHIN THE HOUR....BOOG OUTT.....

morphius
08-09-2006, 09:25 AM

You need to start attaching your name to some of this stuff. I expect to get this in an email within the next week!

Well done.

Chief Faithful
08-09-2006, 09:27 AM
Example of the Militants telling the regular joes what to do.

No wonder Democracy is a threat.

Chief Faithful
08-09-2006, 09:34 AM
The key difference is that in Iowa, the shepherd would take pictures and post them, and everyone would get a good laugh at it. In Islama-lala land, the shepherd is beheaded for creating an attractive nuisance.

A new definition of "attractive nuisance".

I don't think it is any of our business what goes one behind the barn. What happens in the field should stay in the field. The shepherd was born this way what place is it of mine to tell him he can't have his goat.

Halfcan
08-09-2006, 10:51 AM
Stoopid Goatf#ckers!

teedubya
08-09-2006, 11:01 AM
Here's some Alichief's farm pRon
http://bedford.extension.psu.edu/Agriculture/Images/preg%20ewe.jpg

I don't see enough resemblance to require a ewe-thong.

Islamists who want to hump them are berlly verlly baaaaaa ha aaaad.

Wow. Looks all nice and soft. Oh Baaaaaa-by

Iowanian
08-09-2006, 11:05 AM
hardwood floors. Just like you like them, eh baaaaaaaaad boy.

We should probably scour the web and post images like that on every Islamist website we can find....along with a link to the vid of the Terrorists Double Teaming the beast of burden.

teedubya
08-09-2006, 11:11 AM
Ewe know... that sheep does kinda remind me of Britney Spears.

morphius
08-09-2006, 08:28 PM
Hmmm, I guess that makes this story make a lot more sense...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060810/ap_on_sc/iran_cloned_sheep_2

grandllama
08-09-2006, 08:35 PM
IOWIGGIE WANTS SHEEP ASS REMINDS HIM OF HIS FARM DAYS BEFORE DADDY SOLD THE DAIRY... BOOG OUTT....

Hmmm... if me decipher correctly... me grew up on dairy... only huge sloppy cow pussy that remind me of ex girlfriend... me never see no sheep.... me award points to Iowanian...

Rain Man
08-10-2006, 08:47 AM
Hmmm, I guess that makes this story make a lot more sense...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060810/ap_on_sc/iran_cloned_sheep_2

Wow, sometimes you see all of the pieces of the puzzle, but until someone points out how they come together...