PDA

View Full Version : Any Airsoft Gun Owners Here?

Donger
08-08-2006, 04:42 PM
If so, what would you recommend as the youngest age for users?

Thanks.

TinyEvel
08-08-2006, 05:01 PM
what does the package say?

I have a pistol. Even the plastic "airsoft" bb's sting like a mutha. I would not give a kid this thing unsupervised EVER.
I'm over 30 and shot at birds with mine, squirrels, the neighbor's lamp post. Thought nothing got broken, it could do dammage to a kid's face. I shot myself in the bare foot just to see how bad it would hurt.
Top of the foot from waist level.
Yeah. Confirmed: pretty bad sting, no briuse.
This thing could (to quote A CHRISTMAS STORY)
'...put your eye out"

After my weekend-long White trash upbringing resurgence wore off, I put it in the garage and haven't really touched it since.

Donger
08-08-2006, 05:03 PM
what does the package say?

I have a pistol. Even the plastic "airsoft" bb's sting like a mutha. I would not give a kid this thing unsupervised EVER.
I'm over 30 and shot at birds with mine, squirrels, the neighbor's lamp post. Thought nothing got broken, it could do dammage to a kid's face. I shot myself in the bare foot just to see how bad it would hurt.
Top of the foot from waist level.
Yeah. Confirmed: pretty bad sting, no briuse.
This thing could (to quote A CHRISTMAS STORY)
'...put your eye out"

After my weekend-long White trash upbringing resurgence wore off, I put it in the garage and haven't really touched it since.

Thank you. I can't read the instructions. They're in Engrish, and I can't stop laughing.

Moooo
08-08-2006, 05:15 PM
Thank you. I can't read the instructions. They're in Engrish, and I can't stop laughing.

"Gun shooting young children is intended not for"

Moooo

jidar
08-08-2006, 06:10 PM
I bought my son one of the lower powered AEGs for his 9th birthday. He popped up and took a shot at me while I was sitting with my buddy so I shot him with a pretty strong spring pistol. He screamed like a girl and had a pretty bad welt. haha

then he went full auto on me. damn that hurt. I shot him back several times and he didn't give up, so I guess even though it hurts it's worth it for the fun you have.
His mother came home and saw all the welts on him and wasn't too happy though.

MichaelH
08-08-2006, 06:18 PM
You should never aim a firearm at anything unless you intend to kill, cook and eat it.

TinyEvel
08-08-2006, 06:30 PM
I bought my son one of the lower powered AEGs for his 9th birthday. He popped up and took a shot at me while I was sitting with my buddy so I shot him with a pretty strong spring pistol. He screamed like a girl and had a pretty bad welt. haha

then he went full auto on me. damn that hurt. I shot him back several times and he didn't give up, so I guess even though it hurts it's worth it for the fun you have.
His mother came home and saw all the welts on him and wasn't too happy though.

Are you from West Virginia?

Moooo
08-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Are you from West Virginia?

It wasn't a Shotgun... :)

BTW Go MOUNTAINEERS!

Moooo