PDA

View Full Version : Is the term "cracker" offensive to anyone other than white folk?

JimNasium
08-09-2006, 05:33 PM
JennyGump gave me a great shirt that has a picture of a saltine and the word cracker underneath the graphic. The shirt has brought mixed reactions from folks and while I find it to be funny as hell (I am about as "cracker" as it gets) I sure don't want to cause myself any problems.

JBucc
08-09-2006, 05:34 PM
I don't even know any white folk that are offended by it.

melbar
08-09-2006, 05:36 PM
Whats offensive about it? I never got it... Big deal.

JimNasium
08-09-2006, 05:37 PM
Whats offensive about it? I never got it... Big deal.
I don't find anything wrong with it although a number of people that have seen me in it thought it was racy. I don't get it but that's not unusual.

tommykat
08-09-2006, 05:37 PM
JennyGump gave me a great shirt that has a picture of a saltine and the word cracker underneath the graphic. The shirt has brought mixed reactions from folks and while I find it to be funny as hell (I am about as "cracker" as it gets) I sure don't want to cause myself any problems.

:hmmm: I am suspose to understand this? :shake: ROFL

PS, Clay call me about a haircut not at that other number....

KChiefsQT
08-09-2006, 05:40 PM
I've only heard the word cracker spoken about white-trash cracked out people. I never took offensive to the term.

milkman
08-09-2006, 05:41 PM
Bite me!

Jamie
08-09-2006, 05:41 PM
It's generally thought that 'cracker' comes from slavemasters cracking the whip on slaves, so I guess it could be taken as embracing your white slavemaster roots? I mean, if you're really reaching for something to be offended by.

JimNasium
08-09-2006, 05:42 PM
I've only heard the word cracker spoken about white-trash cracked out people. I never took offensive to the term.
Are you calling me white trash? :mad: :cuss:

:p

melbar
08-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Of course you cant account for some idiot looking for something to gripe about. :rolleyes:
of course they wouldnt know what they were offended about either...

JimNasium
08-09-2006, 05:43 PM
It's generally thought that 'cracker' comes from slavemasters cracking the whip on slaves, so I guess it could be taken as embracing your white slavemaster roots? I mean, if you're really reaching for something to be offended by.
That differs with this summation but it's something to consider.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cracker_%28pejorative%29

Rain Man
08-09-2006, 05:45 PM
:hmmm: I am suspose to understand this? :shake: ROFL

We're coming into this thread without any expectations.

R&GHomer
08-09-2006, 05:46 PM
Cracker... WTF! you can call me cracker with ****ing peanut butter if you want. Couldn't care less.

JimNasium
08-09-2006, 05:47 PM
Cracker... WTF! you can call me cracker with ****ing peanut butter if you want. Couldn't care less.
http://www.cepolina.com/freephoto/f/other.food/cracker.snack.bread.jpg

DaFace
08-09-2006, 05:48 PM
I think it's supposed to be somewhat derogatory, but I don't know of many people who are actually offended by the word.

JBucc
08-09-2006, 05:50 PM
I don't even know any white folk that are offended by it.Actually I retract that statment, one of my freinds was in a theater when her cell phone went off and a big black guy behind her (actually I don't know that he was big but I'm assuming he was) told her to "shut that phone off little white cracker girl". She was upset about it but I thought it was funny.

cdcox
08-09-2006, 05:53 PM
eenie, meenie, minee, moe...

R&GHomer
08-09-2006, 05:55 PM
http://www.cepolina.com/freephoto/f/other.food/cracker.snack.bread.jpg

:cuss: I don't see any peanut butter you ****ing bigot. :p

ChiefaRoo
08-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Actually I retract that statment, one of my freinds was in a theater when her cell phone went off and a big black guy behind her (actually I don't know that he was big but I'm assuming he was) told her to "shut that phone off little white cracker girl". She was upset about it but I thought it was funny.

A black person telling someone else to quit being loud in a movie theater? Oh the irony.

Rain Man
08-09-2006, 06:06 PM
Sticks and stones can break my bones, but names will get you sued.

Zebedee DuBois
08-09-2006, 06:09 PM
Cracker is a little less offensive than "Fart Blossom"

Nightwish
08-09-2006, 06:26 PM
I haven't met a white person yet who took offense to the term, and I can't think of anyone else who would find it offensive, except maybe for those who appoint themselves the PC Police.

Adept Havelock
08-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Someone offended by being called a cracker? Oh, that's ritz....

ChiefaRoo
08-09-2006, 06:33 PM
You can only be offended by stupid, simplistic insults if you let it happen.

chop
08-09-2006, 06:40 PM
Actually I retract that statment, one of my freinds was in a theater when her cell phone went off and a big black guy behind her (actually I don't know that he was big but I'm assuming he was) told her to "shut that phone off little white cracker girl". She was upset about it but I thought it was funny.

It would only bother me, if the person using the term, were sensitive about his/her own race and you couldn't joke back with them.

JimNasium
08-09-2006, 06:41 PM
It would only bother me, if the person using the term, were sensitive about his/her own race and you couldn't joke back with them.
Are you threatening me?

The Dude Abides
08-09-2006, 06:47 PM
But see, thats it. You cant go around saying ******. Typical double standard society.

Bootlegged
08-09-2006, 06:54 PM
Craka ass Craka!

chop
08-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Are you threatening me?

What if I am :mad: :D

The Dude Abides
08-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Didnt Boomer call himself and Nick Reid "Cracker Backers"?

Nzoner
08-09-2006, 07:15 PM
(I am about as "cracker" as it gets)

I won't dispute that.

BTW,it is a very funny shirt and as long as you like it who gives a rats ass what others think.

Skip Towne
08-09-2006, 07:20 PM
Are you still running around with that Jenny skank?

JimNasium
08-09-2006, 07:22 PM
I won't dispute that.

Please don't be afraid of the tall, goofy white guy.

JimNasium
08-09-2006, 07:30 PM
Are you still running around with that Jenny skank?
Yeah, she puts up with me for some strange reason.

boogblaster
08-09-2006, 07:59 PM
Cracker means youre soft and brittle easy to break wake up youre getting shit put on you....BOOG OUTT....

JimNasium
08-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Cracker means youre soft and brittle easy to break wake up youre getting shit put on you....BOOG OUTT....Thanks, I knew I could count on you to strengthen my resolve.

Mr. Laz
08-09-2006, 08:03 PM
if cracker is ok then so is ******

[/edit] well i guess ****** has a censor but cracker doesn't

who da thunk it

plbrdude
08-09-2006, 08:05 PM
i thought cracker was an occupational slam rather than a racial one. as in plumber's cracker.

Lonewolf Ed
08-09-2006, 08:08 PM

If I was really a cookie, I'd get pissed if someone called me a cracker.

HemiEd
08-09-2006, 08:08 PM
I used to bowl with several Italian Gentleman that call the team "Crackers." It is an Italian thing, pretty strong I think.

ChiefaRoo
08-09-2006, 08:13 PM
i thought cracker was an occupational slam rather than a racial one. as in plumber's cracker.

I always thought it had to do with color and/or the fact that white people are uptight, brittle and walk with their behinds all clenched up.

Frazod
08-09-2006, 08:18 PM
I remember in the move Mandingo a black slave (on his way to the hangin' tree) called all a white guy a "peckerwood." I don't know if peckerwood still gets any play or not, but I like it. :D

Logical
08-09-2006, 08:22 PM
I sure don't mind being called a cracker, I find it kind of funny. People are far too easily offended IMO.

Nightwish
08-09-2006, 08:25 PM
I remember in the move Mandingo a black slave (on his way to the hangin' tree) called all a white guy a "peckerwood." I don't know if peckerwood still gets any play or not, but I like it. :D
Yeah, it still gets pleny of play, but I've never heard it used as a racially specific epithet. It just means "dickhead."

LocoChiefsFan
08-09-2006, 08:28 PM
I always thought the term cracker sounded funny. White Boy is more offensive in my opinion.

Frazod
08-09-2006, 08:28 PM
I googled peckerwood and came up with this:

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/peckerwood.asp

Southern blacks used "peckerwood" as a derogatory term to describe poor and/or rural Southern whites. A dictionary of African-American slang explains that the term "peckerwood" had its origins in the word "woodpecker." Blacks saw blackbirds as a symbol of themselves and the contrasting redheaded woodpecker as a representation of whites. Eventually, the word "woodpecker" was inverted to become "peckerwood" in an attempt to hide the meaning and origin of the term. Later, peckerwood came to be used in the North as well, as a general description for white people. At some point, peckerwood evolved into a term used to describe white prison inmates. In prison slang, a peckerwood or "wood" was a white inmate who was willing to fight to avoid being raped or robbed. Over time, white inmates appropriated the term peckerwood and made it a source of pride. Currently, the term peckerwood is used to refer both to white youths with loose ties to white power gangs in and out of prison, as well as to actual skinhead gangs who have incorporated "peckerwood" into their name. The various Peckerwood gangs appear to be concentrated largely in California, where they participate in the methamphetamine trade and have ties to other white supremacist gangs such as the Nazi Low Riders. Peckerwood gang members have been charged with a variety of crimes ranging from dealing drugs to attempted murder. Many gang members sport Peckerwood tattoos to display their affiliations.

jrowe
08-09-2006, 08:31 PM
It all has to do with the stereotype that go with a slang/derogatory term. Whites aren't bothered by the term cracker, because they are proud to be white and fit that stereotype. Others may be bothered by slang terms because of the negative stereotype associated with them. I can't see any negatives to fitting the white stereotype. Smart, successful, educated, responsible etc. So, where's the offense?

HemiEd
08-09-2006, 08:31 PM

Ok, Peckerwood!:D

since you like it. :p

Frazod
08-09-2006, 08:32 PM
Ok, Peckerwood!:D

since you like it. :p

Shut up, you damn cracker! nlm

HemiEd
08-09-2006, 08:33 PM
Shut up, you damn cracker! nlm

ROFL

Nightwish
08-09-2006, 08:34 PM
I googled peckerwood and came up with this:

http://www.adl.org/hate_symbols/peckerwood.asp

Southern blacks used "peckerwood" as a derogatory term to describe poor and/or rural Southern whites. A dictionary of African-American slang explains that the term "peckerwood" had its origins in the word "woodpecker." Blacks saw blackbirds as a symbol of themselves and the contrasting redheaded woodpecker as a representation of whites. Eventually, the word "woodpecker" was inverted to become "peckerwood" in an attempt to hide the meaning and origin of the term. Later, peckerwood came to be used in the North as well, as a general description for white people. At some point, peckerwood evolved into a term used to describe white prison inmates. In prison slang, a peckerwood or "wood" was a white inmate who was willing to fight to avoid being raped or robbed. Over time, white inmates appropriated the term peckerwood and made it a source of pride. Currently, the term peckerwood is used to refer both to white youths with loose ties to white power gangs in and out of prison, as well as to actual skinhead gangs who have incorporated "peckerwood" into their name. The various Peckerwood gangs appear to be concentrated largely in California, where they participate in the methamphetamine trade and have ties to other white supremacist gangs such as the Nazi Low Riders. Peckerwood gang members have been charged with a variety of crimes ranging from dealing drugs to attempted murder. Many gang members sport Peckerwood tattoos to display their affiliations.
Interesting. I've never heard that. I've heard people call each other peckerwood several times, but it was usually whites calling each other that, so it never occurred to me that it might have originated as a racial epithet.

Frazod
08-09-2006, 08:37 PM
Interesting. I've never heard that. I've heard people call each other peckerwood several times, but it was usually whites calling each other that, so it never occurred to me that it might have originated as a racial epithet.

I don't think I've ever heard it used other than in that movie.

gblowfish
08-09-2006, 08:44 PM
"I believe there are too many crackers in MU's Athletic Department."
Sincerely,
Amy Stewart

Nightwish
08-09-2006, 08:48 PM
I don't think I've ever heard it used other than in that movie.
When I went to high school in Fair Grove, we sometimes used it. To us, it was just a variation on "peckerhead." Since "wood" is a euphemism for an erection, to us the word "peckerwood" basically meant a full-on dickhead, a complete asshole, more than just a regular asshole. Of course, if it gained popularity among whites in the prison population, it's no wonder that we picked it up in Fair Grove, as one of our common claims was that if you found someone who knew where Fair Grove was, they were either in prison or from another country, hehe. We just picked it up and put our own spin on it, never knew it had a real history.

gblowfish
08-09-2006, 08:56 PM
Isn't "Pequerwood" a suburb in St. Louis?

It should be. :p

Nightwish
08-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Isn't "Pequerwood" a suburb in St. Louis?

I believe so.

yeti
08-09-2006, 08:59 PM
don't ever say crackER, it's cracka.

Phobia
08-09-2006, 10:05 PM
if cracker is ok then so is ******

[/edit] well i guess ****** has a censor but cracker doesn't

who da thunk it
Everybody is out to get you, Laz. I'm actually posting from the curb in back of your house using YOUR wireless network. I'm going to poison your grill tonight. I wouldn't eat anything off the grill if I were you.

Rausch
08-09-2006, 10:11 PM

I'm pretty much as cracker as cracker gets.

Nein, doens't bother me much.

And if others don't like it **** 'em.

listopencil
08-09-2006, 10:56 PM
Nazi Low Riders

WTF? Now how in the Hell can someone be a Nazi Low Rider? That's just stupid.

wutamess
08-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Well... It's prolly considered the same as you wearing a confederate flag on your shirt. Prolly a lil racey to someone thinking consciencely of it.

To each his own.

I happen to like shirts like that. I want that shirt that the skinny guy in Road trip was wearing that had the Atari logo on it.

FWIW

wutamess
08-09-2006, 11:21 PM
Or it could be the same as me wearing a whipped slave on my shirt as a logo. Now picture me in an elevator with all white people.

See how it can be a joke to some but make others uncomfortable?

Tribal Warfare
08-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Nope I'm not from Georgia :D

Plus I wouldn't wear it anyway because wutamuss's response very sensitive for others dude

|Zach|
08-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Not offensive IMO.

greg63
08-09-2006, 11:30 PM
Is the term "cracker" offensive to anyone other than white folk?

Well I'm caucasian and could really care less.

Phobia
08-09-2006, 11:33 PM
Or it could be the same as me wearing a whipped slave on my shirt as a logo. Now picture me in an elevator with all white people.

See how it can be a joke to some but make others uncomfortable?

I hang out with a dude who wears a shirt with a black fist raised high with some comment about black power or something to that effect. I think demeanor carries a lot of weight when you're wearing something like that. The shirt in question doesn't bother me because I know the guy and he generally is pretty outgoing and fun. If I saw that shirt on somebody who was pretty sour I'd probably think differently. Knowing JamesNasium like I do, I don't see how anybody could possibly be offended.

luv
08-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Well I'm caucasian and could really care less.
Same here.

greg63
08-09-2006, 11:36 PM
Same here.

...PC gone amuck.

Slayer Diablo
08-09-2006, 11:39 PM

I don't see it as offensive, but you could have some fun with it when someone gives you an odd look. For instance, start a serious-looking rant with "This is our word!"

OTOH, perhaps you should make sure that only people who know you pretty well should hear that coming from ya.

chefsos
08-10-2006, 12:04 AM
I never even heard the word "peckerwood" before this SNL skit:

Racist Word Association Interview

Interviewer.....Chevy Chase
Mr. Wilson.....Richard Pryor

Interviewer: Alright, Mr. Wilson, you've done just fine on the Rorshact.. your papers are in good order.. your file's fine.. no difficulties with your motor skills.. And I think you're probably ready for this job. We've got one more psychological test we always do here. It's just a Word Association. I'll throw you out a few words - anything that comes to your mind, just throw back at me, okay? It's kind of an arbitrary thing. Like, if I say "dog", you'd say..?

Mr. Wilson: "Tree".

Interviewer: "Tree". [ nods head, prepares the test papers ] "Dog".

Mr. Wilson: "Tree".

Interviewer: "Fast".

Mr. Wilson: "Slow".

Interviewer: "Rain".

Mr. Wilson: "Snow".

Interviewer: "White".

Mr. Wilson: "Black".

Interviewer: "Bean".

Mr. Wilson: "Pod".

Interviewer: [ casually ] "Negro".

Mr. Wilson: "Whitey".

Interviewer: "Tarbaby".

Mr. Wilson: [ silent, sure he didn't hear what he thinks he heard ] What'd you say?

Interviewer: [ repeating ] "Tarbaby".

Mr. Wilson: "Ofay".

Interviewer: "Colored".

Mr. Wilson: "Redneck".

Interviewer: "Junglebunny".

Mr. Wilson: [ starting to get angry ] "Peckerwood!"

Interviewer: "Burrhead".

Mr. Wilson: [ defensive ] "Cracker!"

Interviewer: [ aggressive ] "Spearchucker".

Mr. Wilson: "White trash!"

Interviewer: "Jungle Bunny!"

Mr. Wilson: [ upset ] "Honky!"

Interviewer: "Spade!

Mr. Wilson: [ really upset ] "Honky Honky!"

Interviewer: [ relentless ] "******!"

Mr. Wilson: [ immediate ] "Dead honky!" [ face starts to flinch ]

Interviewer: [ quickly wraps the interview up ] Okay, Mr. Wilson, I think you're qualified for this job. How about a starting salary of $5,000?

Mr. Wilson: Your momma!

Interviewer: [ fumbling ] Uh.. $7,500 a year?

Mr. Wilson: Your grandmomma!

Interviewer: [ desperate ] $15,000, Mr. Wilson. You'll be the highest paid janitor in America. Just, don't.. don't hurt me, please..

Mr. Wilson: Okay.

Interviewer: [ relieved ] Okay.

Mr. Wilson: You want me to start now?

Interviewer: Oh, no, no.. that's alright. I'll clean all this up. Take a couple of weeks off, you look tired.

greg63
08-10-2006, 12:28 AM
Bite me!

ROFLROFLROFL

'nough said!

TinyEvel
08-10-2006, 12:45 AM
might it offend a plumber?

stevieray
08-10-2006, 01:19 AM
Cracker..po' white boy
Club Cracker...Rich
Ritz Cracker...The Man

Otter
08-10-2006, 02:01 AM
Everything has to be taken into context.

I commonly refer to my darker friends as "negro", "negriod", "moolie" and even the N word and they do they same in return with "cracker", "white bread" and "honkey".

My nickname is "whitey" so that term doesn't work very well when it comes to busting each others balls.

In a deeper sense, it's actually kind of way of letting each other know that there is nothing there in terms of being different colors. Like it or not there is a barrier that has to be broken in that sense before your comfortable around each other and not walking on egg shells in terms of what you say.

If I were addressed as “cracker” by a black man that didn’t give me the chance to present myself hell yes I would be offended and being my nature I’d drop a slur back at him.

There is no, pardon the pun, black or white answer to the question. It’s all a matter of presentation and familiarity.

There are good and bad people of all races.

thepascalblaze
08-10-2006, 02:16 AM
Yo mama!

StcChief
08-10-2006, 05:49 AM
Never meet a white man offended by Cracker.

It's a black thing to try and put the white man down.

Hound333
08-10-2006, 06:40 AM
Its only offensive if you let it be offensive. Doesn't bother me.

plbrdude
08-10-2006, 06:43 AM
might it offend a plumber?

not this one :)

cadmonkey
08-10-2006, 06:43 AM
Who gets offended by name calling these days?

chagrin
08-10-2006, 07:18 AM
I am offended by it only when someone cries about racism and then uses the term - it's blatant hyprocisy and racist. Simply, it's the principal of the thing.

Too many times, people that I do not agree with politically, for example (and dipshit kids who don't know any better) play the race card for so many things and in the same breath throw out derogatory terms for white folks like myself, grouping us in, to put it simply, beiong racists themselves believing that racism somehow means "white people putting down other races" that pisses me off.

Other than that specific example, it doesn't bother me, no more than most "derogatory" terms. I can take it but you'd better be able to take it as well.

Bowser
08-10-2006, 07:33 AM
It's a damn good thing that there is no Romper Room anymore.

ROYC75
08-10-2006, 07:45 AM
Why, why, why you sum bitch..................... Yes it does. How could you say such a thing.

OK, seriously, anybody now a day that allows words to offend them needs to evaluate themselves.

Here's my family, I have biracial grandkids. How could I be, matter of fact, I talk to them about it alot so they know. We make a joke of it so they can see the humor in it. I told them if somebody calls you an Oreo, tell that that is good,people like Oreo's. I'll play around with them and call them that to get them to respond back, when they tell me an Oreo is good, I tell them damn straight, come here and let me have a bite, I pick them up and nibble on there ears, some kind of attention of love.In return, he/she calls me a cracker and I tell them that is good, we start all over again.

It piss's there daddy's off, but the kids look at them and say, watch matter dady, ya don't like Oreo's, ya don't like crackers ? Ya married one and had some.

At the sametime, they understand that although it doesn't bother them or us, it could bother some people. If ever spoken, mention the joke behind it to let them know, we don't look at it that way, neither should you.

MOhillbilly
08-10-2006, 07:53 AM
depends on the context.

to say otherwise is bullshit.

Bob Dole
08-10-2006, 07:57 AM
I hang out with a dude who wears a shirt with a black fist raised high with some comment about black power or something to that effect. I think demeanor carries a lot of weight when you're wearing something like that. The shirt in question doesn't bother me because I know the guy and he generally is pretty outgoing and fun. If I saw that shirt on somebody who was pretty sour I'd probably think differently. Knowing JamesNasium like I do, I don't see how anybody could possibly be offended.

Honyock.

wutamess
08-10-2006, 08:38 AM
Why, why, why you sum bitch..................... Yes it does. How could you say such a thing.

OK, seriously, anybody now a day that allows words to offend them needs to evaluate themselves.

Here's my family, I have biracial grandkids. How could I be, matter of fact, I talk to them about it alot so they know. We make a joke of it so they can see the humor in it. I told them if somebody calls you an Oreo, tell that that is good,people like Oreo's. I'll play around with them and call them that to get them to respond back, when they tell me an Oreo is good, I tell them damn straight, come here and let me have a bite, I pick them up and nibble on there ears, some kind of attention of love.In return, he/she calls me a cracker and I tell them that is good, we start all over again.

It piss's there daddy's off, but the kids look at them and say, watch matter dady, ya don't like Oreo's, ya don't like crackers ? Ya married one and had some.

At the sametime, they understand that although it doesn't bother them or us, it could bother some people. If ever spoken, mention the joke behind it to let them know, we don't look at it that way, neither should you.

Wait! Did you just say you call your bi-racial grandkids oreo's & they call you cracker? :shake:

I'm utterly speechless.

ROYC75
08-10-2006, 09:09 AM
Wait! Did you just say you call your bi-racial grandkids oreo's & they call you cracker? :shake:

I'm utterly speechless.

Yep, Love has no hate....... They understand this. Best for them to understand this and not let it offend them as they grow up. Ya know, the world is a cruel place for them.

greg63
08-10-2006, 10:15 AM
I am offended by it only when someone cries about racism and then uses the term - it's blatant hyprocisy and racist. Simply, it's the principal of the thing.

Too many times, people that I do not agree with politically, for example (and dipshit kids who don't know any better) play the race card for so many things and in the same breath throw out derogatory terms for white folks like myself, grouping us in, to put it simply, beiong racists themselves believing that racism somehow means "white people putting down other races" that pisses me off.

Other than that specific example, it doesn't bother me, no more than most "derogatory" terms. I can take it but you'd better be able to take it as well.

Eh, I can't even get offended at someone who calls me that in hate; I just laugh at 'em.

greg63
08-10-2006, 10:19 AM

OK, seriously, anybody now a day that allows words to offend them needs to evaluate themselves...

Agreed, it's a lesson I've had to learn posting here on the Planet. I kick myself every time I let someone get to me verbally; or in this case with text. :D

MOhillbilly
08-10-2006, 10:22 AM
Agreed, it's a lesson I've had to learn posting here on the Planet. I kick myself every time I let someone get to me verbally; or in this case with text. :D
the www while a public place is completely diffrent than the streets.

Id doubt anyone who considers themselves a man would let another 'man' call them a bitch w/ a grain of salt,and passive remarks.

Robo-Chachi
08-10-2006, 10:28 AM

Id doubt anyone who considers themselves a man would let another 'man' call them a bitch w/ a grain of salt,and passive remarks.

Bitch gotta point.

Chief Chief
08-10-2006, 10:28 AM
What if the shirt had the word cracker below a graphic of a GRAHAM CRACKER instead? How would that make ya feel? What do you think people would say to you then?

MOhillbilly
08-10-2006, 10:44 AM
Bitch gotta point.

why i awda!!!!!!

greg63
08-10-2006, 10:45 AM

I would simply ignore it. Why empower them by reacting in the way they want you to.

MOhillbilly
08-10-2006, 10:50 AM
I would simply ignore it. Why empower them by reacting in the way they want you to.

i can see that. but at the same time if they want a beating why disappoint?

greg63
08-10-2006, 10:53 AM
i can see that. but at the same time if they want a beating why disappoint?

ROFLROFLROFL

Point well taken.