PDA

View Full Version : Pre-season game torrents?

ChiefsFan4Life
08-10-2006, 06:23 AM
DRU or anyone going to be recording the pre-season games for those of us who can't see it?

It would be interesting to try out and see who REALLY would seed when they are done

If someone is going to do it please let me know

pr_capone
08-10-2006, 09:16 AM
I will be recording and posting the games, assuming I can get this friggin video editing worked out.

ChiefsFan4Life
08-10-2006, 09:26 AM
I will be recording and posting the games, assuming I can get this friggin video editing worked out.

Awesome! :)

Thanks a lot man - I will definitely help to seed once it's down downloading

pr_capone
08-10-2006, 09:40 AM
Awesome! :)

Thanks a lot man - I will definitely help to seed once it's down downloading

Long story short, my goal is to make the games available for one week... and one week only via yousendit.com

I should be able to get a whole game under 1GB after editing the commercials and such.

Its still a work in progress though. :D

mac58
08-10-2006, 09:41 AM
maybe someone can do a live feed like last year. . .

|Zach|
08-10-2006, 09:45 AM
You cant really tell who is and isn't seeding...aside from that im not sure if the psoting of a preseason game is a good indicator. Hard to justify that space on my hard drive...just me though.

Rain Man
08-10-2006, 10:24 AM

You can have my firstborn son if you can find him.

Chief Faithful
08-10-2006, 11:13 AM
Long story short, my goal is to make the games available for one week... and one week only via yousendit.com

I should be able to get a whole game under 1GB after editing the commercials and such.

Its still a work in progress though. :D

By that do you mean each game will be available for one week and will be replaced by next weeks game? Or, do you mean you are only going to do this once?