PDA

View Full Version : Can chiefsfan1963 make a few more polls?

htismaqe
08-11-2006, 10:30 AM
We need more!

Fire Me Boy!
08-11-2006, 10:31 AM
This should be a poll.

Hammock Parties
We need more!

You are a whore.

|Zach|
Huge douchebag.

Fire Me Boy!
You are a whore.
Me or htismaqe?

Hammock Parties
This should be a poll.

Go eat a foal.

Fire Me Boy!
08-11-2006, 10:32 AM
Huge douchebag.
Wait... me or htismaqe or GoChiefs?

Hammock Parties
Huge douchebag.

Old butt-hag.

Fire Me Boy!
Go eat a foal.
Not in a bowl, not with a mole.

|Zach|
Wait... me or htismaqe or GoChiefs?

Hammock Parties
08-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Not in a bowl, not with a mole.

Do it or I'll eat butter on a roll.

htismaqe
08-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Yes, I am a whore.

And yes, he is a douchebag.

Fire Me Boy!
08-11-2006, 10:34 AM
Do it or I'll eat butter on a roll.
And your stocking shall be filled with coal. I will not eat green eggs and ham, I will not eat them Sam I am.

|Zach|
08-11-2006, 10:34 AM
I am feeling the mod abusing spirit right now. So early in my tenure. ROFL

Hammock Parties
08-11-2006, 10:35 AM
And your stocking shall be filled with coal. I will not eat green eggs and ham, I will not eat them Sam I am.

Orange.

Fire Me Boy!
So is the question "Can chiefsfan1963 make a few more polls?" or "Do we need more chiefsfan1963 polls?" Shouldn't the question be the thread title? It's deceiving, no?

Hammock Parties

As mods go, you are a ****ing pussy. You need to start ruling with an iron fist. I neither fear nor respect you.

Fire Me Boy!
08-11-2006, 10:36 AM
Orange.
Oranges poranges, who says, oranges poranges,
who says, oranges poranges, who says--
there ain't no rhyme for oranges!

chiefsfan1963
Incredible maturity and character here at the Chiefs Planet.

htismaqe
So is the question "Can chiefsfan1963 make a few more polls?" or "Do we need more chiefsfan1963 polls?" Shouldn't the question be the thread title? It's deceiving, no?

Hey, if I made it like that, so it wasn't deceiving, it wouldn't be an official Chiefsplanet poll.

Fire Me Boy!
08-11-2006, 10:37 AM
You've been a member since October of 2001 and you're just now making that comment?

|Zach|
You are right, please leave.

You are above all of this. If for nothing else...

Do it for your family.

htismaqe

Yeah pretty much. You can feel free to hang out somewhere else...

Fire Me Boy!
08-11-2006, 10:38 AM
Maybe he should make a poll as to whether or not he should stick around... :shrug:

MOhillbilly
08-11-2006, 10:38 AM
being born in 63' he is old as dirt,cut him some slack.

or send him to the old fart concentration camp.

-roman salute-

JBucc
08-11-2006, 10:39 AM
Incredible maturity and character here at the Chiefs Planet.**** you asshole

chiefsfan1963
08-11-2006, 10:40 AM
Yeah pretty much. You can feel free to hang out somewhere else...

No, I will just continue to post and expect the lewd and immature cracks from the minority of people like you on this board.

|Zach|
08-11-2006, 10:42 AM
No, I will just continue to post and expect the lewd and immature cracks from the minority of people like you on this board.
Minority? Everyone thinks you are a joke. As much as we enjoy the "the next 3 games determine the rest of our season!!" threads about 4 times a year and your vow to stop watching the Chiefs when they play poorly...

MOhillbilly
08-11-2006, 10:43 AM

man it should tell you sumfin when a mod tells you to hang out somewhere else.

ive never been told that.

think about what i just wrote....

really think about it.

really
really
really
think
about
it.

|Zach|
08-11-2006, 10:43 AM

really think about it.

really
really
really
think
about
it.
ROFL

htismaqe
08-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Minority? Everyone thinks you are a joke. As much as we enjoy the "the next 3 games determine the rest of our season!!" threads about 4 times a year and your vow to stop watching the Chiefs when they play poorly...

He's right that it's a minority makes comments.

The vast majority thinks he's a moron, they just don't have the need to say anything about it like us assholes...

Bwana
08-11-2006, 10:58 AM

I'm surprised you didn't make it into some kind of a fuggen poll.

chiefsfan1963
08-11-2006, 11:02 AM

really think about it.

really
really
really
think
about
it.

I tells me a lot about the MOD, and the rest I have already stated. Their words give them away. I post two threads today, none of which should of incited any vindictiveness, ugly, angry, and insulting comments but from immature, low character, crass people. I don't hang out with them , but you'll find them everywhere. I don't let them ruin my day. I feel sorry for them. They will never reach their full potential if they don't change. Their world is very small! I'm hopeful there is a minority of these people here at the Planet. Until I believe differently I will keep posting.

Maybe you should really think about it.

SPchief
08-11-2006, 11:07 AM
I tells me a lot about the MOD, and the rest I have already stated. Their words give them away. I post two threads today, none of which should of incited any vindictiveness, ugly, angry, and insulting comments but from immature, low character, crass people. I don't hang out with them , but you'll find them everywhere. I don't let them ruin my day. I feel sorry for them. They will never reach their full potential if they don't change. Their world is very small! I'm hopeful there is a minority of these people here at the Planet. Until I believe differently I will keep posting.

Maybye you should make a poll on if they have more social skills than you.

|Zach|
08-11-2006, 11:09 AM

Go jump off the bandwagon...you get this because you are an idiot.

You ask simplistic questions that have obvious answers.

THE ANSWER IS YES!!!!

IT CAN HAPPEN!!!

Every single one you have posted...can happen.

If you post a poll someday asking if can float into space takeover the moon then we will say NO! THAT CAN'T HAPPEN!

You can't make dumbass threads and be suprised when people treat you like a dumbass.

"These next 4 games determine our season" ROFL

htismaqe
08-11-2006, 11:11 AM

The two threads today are the first of their kind from you, aren't they?

Anyway, you feel sorry for me. Thank you, I appreciate that. Your pity means so much to me. Thanks for opening my eyes to how low-class I am and how small my world is.

I'm going to go cry now.

Cormac
08-11-2006, 11:12 AM

YOUR AND MOD???

:eek:

:p

Mr. Flopnuts
08-11-2006, 11:18 AM

Chiefsfan bo bag banana fana fo Rump Ranger chiefsfan fo faaaaag chiefsfan

edit: Rump Ranger? why? is it worse than homo?

ZachKC Edit: Bypassing the filter is a nono...

RealSNR
08-11-2006, 11:26 AM
I was confused by the question. Is it "Do we need more 1963 polls?" or "Can 1963 make more polls?"

Because the answer to the first question is HELL NO and the answer to the second question is "he not only can, but will."