PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Chad Johnsons golden grill?

Mr. Flopnuts
08-11-2006, 11:23 AM
ROFL ROFL ROFL This is ghettofabulous!!!!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
08-11-2006, 11:23 AM

JBucc
08-11-2006, 11:24 AM
Yeah....every time he opens his mouth. So a lot.

Halfcan
08-11-2006, 11:24 AM
He is the biggest thug clown in the league, hopefully we will end his career at Arrowhead.

StcChief
08-11-2006, 11:25 AM
Better have a nice face guard.

Got a feeling somebody is gonna punch it just to watch mouth bleed.

chagrin
08-11-2006, 11:26 AM
Guys, you know those are fake right?

Mr. Flopnuts
08-11-2006, 11:28 AM
Guys, you know those are fake right?

I figured they were just caps, but still...........IT'S GHET....GHETTO.....GHETTOFABULOUS!!!!!

ChiefsFire
08-11-2006, 11:29 AM
my grill looks like hell....all black and nasty

Fire Me Boy!
08-11-2006, 11:30 AM
He is the biggest thug clown in the league, hopefully we will end his career at Arrowhead.
Come on... dude's just trying to have a good time. He's irritating, for sure, but he's not up there with TO or Randy Moss. And I really don't think he qualifies as "thug".

Halfcan
08-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Come on... dude's just trying to have a good time. He's irritating, for sure, but he's not up there with TO or Randy Moss. And I really don't think he qualifies as "thug".

With that stoopid haircut and with his bigmouth full of 10k fools gold-he looks like a thug to me.

I would chip in on the fine to see Bonecrusher end his career-legal or not. I hate this guy and his gay celebration dances and predictions the Bungholes will win opening day.

Mr. Laz
08-11-2006, 11:37 AM
I figured they were just caps, but still...........IT'S GHET....GHETTO.....GHETTOFABULOUS!!!!!
it's a football mouth piece painted to look like gold teeth

vailpass
08-11-2006, 11:40 AM
With that stoopid haircut and with his bigmouth full of 10k fools gold-he looks like a thug to me.

I would chip in on the fine to see Bonecrusher end his career-legal or not. I hate this guy and his gay celebration dances and predictions the Bungholes will win opening day.

Dude. Stop. Hating.

You are setting yourself up for a fall.

When this all-pro WR that has driven you to the point of insanity blows past your rookie Safety who has yet to play a single down in the NFL are you going to slit your wrist?

RealSNR
08-11-2006, 11:48 AM
Dude. Stop. Hating.

You are setting yourself up for a fall.

When this all-pro WR that has driven you to the point of insanity blows past your rookie Safety who has yet to play a single down in the NFL are you going to slit your wrist?Not if Carson doesn't play

FringeNC
08-11-2006, 11:48 AM

Didn't he punch or strangle a coach during halftime of the playoff game last year, because he wasn't getting the ball enough?

If that's not a "thug"...

Fire Me Boy!
08-11-2006, 11:51 AM
Didn't he punch or strangle a coach during halftime of the playoff game last year, because he wasn't getting the ball enough?

If that's not a "thug"...
I don't remember hearing about that... but I really didn't care about the Bengals until game 16 last year.

RealSNR
08-11-2006, 11:51 AM
Personally, Chad's just trying to have a good time. He hasn't ****ed over the Bengals TO-style, and he sounds like a great guy to have him on the team.

I hate TO. I hate Moss, especially since he's in Gaytown. Chad's alright, though

FringeNC
08-11-2006, 11:53 AM
I don't remember hearing about that... but I really didn't care about the Bengals until game 16 last year.

"According to profootballtalk.com, Chad Johnson got into a fight with wide receivers coach Hue Jackson and took a punch at Marvin Lewis. They story is being covered by the Cincinnati Enquirer, and Chad Johnson denied it occurred in a hastily arranged press conference.

According to the Pittsburgh Tribune Review, Esiason says:

They had a huge fight in that locker room at halftime. It's the truth, flat out. Chad Johnson got into it with their wide receivers coach, Hue Jackson. T. J. Houshmandzadeh and Marvin came over to break it up and Chad was uncontrollable. "

DMAC
08-11-2006, 11:53 AM
I'm shocked he doesnt have 20lb diamonds making his lobes droop.

RealSNR
08-11-2006, 11:55 AM
"According to profootballtalk.com, Chad Johnson got into a fight with wide receivers coach Hue Jackson and took a punch at Marvin Lewis. They story is being covered by the Cincinnati Enquirer, and Chad Johnson denied it occurred in a hastily arranged press conference.

They had a huge fight in that locker room at halftime. It's the truth, flat out. Chad Johnson got into it with their wide receivers coach, Hue Jackson. T. J. Houshmandzadeh and Marvin came over to break it up and Chad was uncontrollable. "Chad probably should've talked to the guy who was throwing him the ball, not the coach

Fire Me Boy!
08-11-2006, 11:56 AM

They had a huge fight in that locker room at halftime. It's the truth, flat out. Chad Johnson got into it with their wide receivers coach, Hue Jackson. T. J. Houshmandzadeh and Marvin came over to break it up and Chad was uncontrollable. "
I just read that...

FWIW, though, Johnson and a couple other players/coaches denied it...

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5014

vailpass
08-11-2006, 11:58 AM
Not if Carson doesn't play

Yeah;maybe so. Then again CJ might just be the best WR in the NFL and can get it on no matter who is throwing the ball.

My point was that it's so uncool to wish injury on a player, especially a career ender, that you must have an awful lot of poison built up inside.

el borracho
08-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Nothing against Johnson- he is a great player- but that shit is U-G-L-Y!

On a related note, anybody know when "grills" became popular?

Moooo
08-11-2006, 12:16 PM
Nothing against Johnson- he is a great player- but that shit is U-G-L-Y!

On a related note, anybody know when "grills" became popular?

Around the same time the Cadillac Escalade came out...

Moooo

ChiefFan31
08-11-2006, 12:22 PM
Chad gets a free pass from me. He talks mad shit, but even opposing players arent really upset by it.

For whatever reason, the media gives him a free pass too. He is no-where near the jackass that Moss or TO is.

Im surprised more people dont know about the gold caps he wears. He puts them on at gametime. I remember reading a nice quip from Marvin Lewis when he first got hired about CJ and his phony ass gold teeth.

boogblaster
08-11-2006, 12:24 PM
CHAD MOUTH BLING JOHNSON WILL RECIEVE HIS JUST CUM OPENING DAY...HOPE JIZZ AND BRONZE GOES TOGETHER.....BOOG OUTT....

InChiefsHeaven
I can't help it. CJ is entertaining. I do remember the lockerroom incident, but I also remember it fizzled into nothing and his team either covered for him or just said that it didn't happen.

He's funny. I can't wait till we kick his funny arse on opening day.

Wile_E_Coyote
Chad Johnson's okay, they're just going to do with him what they did to Peyton & Vick. Over exposure. People get tired of seeing/hearing abut the same couple of players everytime the NFL is mentioned

Fire Me Boy!
08-11-2006, 12:25 PM
CHAD MOUTH BLING JOHNSON WILL RECIEVE HIS JUST CUM OPENING DAY...HOPE JIZZ AND BRONZE GOES TOGETHER.....BOOG OUTT....
Two things, boog... STOP YELLING! and GO AWAY!

Wile_E_Coyote
08-11-2006, 12:26 PM
bogblaster, is that like swamp gas?

Moooo
08-11-2006, 12:26 PM
Chad Johnson's okay, they're just going to do with him what they did to Peyton & Vick. Over exposure. People get tired of seeing/hearing abut the same couple of players everytime the NFL is mentioned

Football is so much of a team sport finding stars isn't as easy as it is in Basketball or such...

Moooo

InChiefsHeaven
08-11-2006, 12:28 PM

what a freak... :shake:

Wile_E_Coyote
08-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Football is so much of a team sport finding stars isn't as easy as it is in Basketball or such...

Moooo

each team has at least two stars or high draft picks, to spread the love around

Mr. Flopnuts
08-11-2006, 01:40 PM
it's a football mouth piece painted to look like gold teeth

ROFL That's brilliant. I couldn't even tell the difference. I thought he was going for a 21st century Mr. T look with the gold teef and mohawk.

Fire Me Boy!
08-11-2006, 01:41 PM
ROFL That's brilliant. I couldn't even tell the difference. I thought he was going for a 21st century Mr. T look with the gold teef and mohawk.
He's full of shit. It's a gold "grill" a la Flavor Flav.

Mr. Flopnuts
08-11-2006, 01:45 PM
He's full of shit. It's a gold "grill" a la Flavor Flav.

I didn't think it looked like a mouthguard, but hell how would I know? Chad cracks me up.

Fire Me Boy!
08-11-2006, 01:46 PM
I didn't think it looked like a mouthguard, but hell how would I know? Chad cracks me up.
He used to irritate me, but after reading and hearing some of his interviews I realized he was just out there having fun... and that's OK by me.

DMAC
08-11-2006, 03:07 PM
He's full of shit. It's a gold "grill" a la Flavor Flav.OK, this is weird...he actually looks like Flava Flav in this pic

http://espn-att.starwave.com/photo/2006/0811/nfl_w_cin_cjohnson02_412.jpg

Spicy McHaggis
08-11-2006, 03:14 PM
I hear prospectors follow him around and sift through his gatorade backwash for gold-flakes.

Mecca
08-11-2006, 03:31 PM
I think some people need a lesson in what a thug is, there are alot more guys on the Bengals closer to thug than him, he's not out getting arrested.

TO isn't a thug either, having an attitude and acting like a jackass doesn't make you a thug if it did then there are a TON of thugs in the world. TO for all the things he does is an upstanding guy who donates to charity and doesn't get arrested, jackass probably thug no.

Gravedigger
08-11-2006, 03:58 PM
He used to look kinda pimp and smooth now he looks like Mike Tyson and Mr. T had a love child. Utterly disgusting

wazu
08-11-2006, 05:25 PM
Chad Johnson owns you all. He's even better than T.O. People should get a sense of humor and enjoy personalities like CJ. It's a lot more fun than hatin.

Chieftain58
08-11-2006, 05:33 PM
I love the guy, I hope we end his career here too after we trade for him and he retires a Chief... :)

Hydrae
08-11-2006, 06:17 PM

Moooo

The other problem for the NFL is that the guys wear helmets and are thus not nearly as recognizable as basketball or baseball players. Makes them harder to market.