PDA

View Full Version : Big Willie Roaf's Locker is NOT cleared out... giving hope to Chiefs Nation!

teedubya
08-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Due to my company's involvement with Project Breakthrough, which helps take care of shitloads of kids each day at the downtown daycare facility... I was invited to free bar-b-que, eating in the press box, and a tour of the facilities.

So, now when Big Yahoo Phobia tells us about the press box, I know what he is talking about. I have been there. I have been in the room where they give the post game press conference.

Also, walking through the locker room... I noticed that Tony Gonzalez has 2 lockers, while a lot of the n00bs have to share a locker.

Also... BIG WILLIE ROAF's locker is NOT empty. It is full of his stuff, he HAS not cleared out his shit. That in itself gives me hope.

Take it for what its worth. Im now drinking beer, dont bug me.

VonneMarie
08-11-2006, 10:17 PM
The daycare you're referring to is St.Vincents and it's not downtown, it's in midtown KC. If you're ever bored, I work a couple of blocks down 31st and Main. :)

teedubya
08-11-2006, 10:18 PM
The daycare you're referring to is St.Vincents and it's not downtown, it's in midtown KC. If you're ever bored, I work a couple of blocks down 31st and Main. :)

sweet, you want to hook up for a nooner?

Hammock Parties
08-11-2006, 10:18 PM
Cool. I'm hoping to get a tour when I go up there for thanksgiving. I've always been interested in the bowels of sporting venues.

VonneMarie
08-11-2006, 10:19 PM
sweet, you want to hook up for a nooner?
Yeah, I'll pass.

teedubya
08-11-2006, 10:21 PM
Cool. I'm hoping to get a tour when I go up there for thanksgiving. I've always been interested in the bowels of sporting venues.

This is the second tour I have been fortunate enough to take... very cool venue. I am looking forward to seeing what they are doing with the renovations. They stated teh Press box will be on top of the endzone area where the Band played.

There will be tons of cool enhancements, tehre were talkin about.

teedubya
Yeah, I'll pass.

Well, when Im bored... I like nooners. So hopefully, you will accomodate.

Phobia

It sounds like he really earned his tour and free BBQ.

Dartgod
08-11-2006, 10:22 PM
Cool. I've always been interested in bowels....
:spock:

dirk digler
08-11-2006, 10:24 PM
This is the second tour I have been fortunate enough to take... very cool venue. I am looking forward to seeing what they are doing with the renovations. They stated teh Press box will be on top of the endzone area where the Band played.

There will be tons of cool enhancements, tehre were talkin about.

Who cares about the press box only fags work up there... :)

noa
08-11-2006, 10:26 PM
Roaf is going to unretire on Mondays, re-retire on Tuesdays, and then decide the rest of the week based on the messages in his Alphabits.

teedubya
08-11-2006, 10:27 PM
It sounds like he really earned his tour and free BBQ.

I dont work for the daycare... my company donates mad cash for the Project Breakthough Charity. In fact, 15K was the price for this little 'tour' today.

quite pricey... fo sho

htismaqe
08-12-2006, 05:46 AM
He hasn't cleaned out his locker because he's not comfortable with his teammates yet.

teedubya
08-12-2006, 10:16 AM
Big Willie and his size 15s... I would say that he will be back in KC once teh team breaks River Falls. JMO.

IHMOIC.

ILMUMOA.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-12-2006, 10:22 AM
Damn some people are hardheaded. How many times do I have to tell you Big Willie will be back. I can't wait to start an I told you so thread.

blueballs
08-12-2006, 10:27 AM
I think he can afford some
new stuff

blueballs
08-12-2006, 10:28 AM
then again
he won't need it

HMc
08-12-2006, 10:49 AM
i've read some funny shit on here 2nite

BigRedChief
08-13-2006, 12:07 AM
formerdb has a source that says Roaf is done. He's defintely not coming back.

http://www.chiefscoalition.com/Forums/index.php?showtopic=52165

Rausch
08-13-2006, 12:09 AM
Due to my company's involvement with Project Breakthrough, which helps take care of shitloads of kids each day at the downtown daycare facility... I was invited to free bar-b-que, eating in the press box, and a tour of the facilities.

So, now when Big Yahoo Phobia tells us about the press box, I know what he is talking about. I have been there. I have been in the room where they give the post game press conference.

Does that mean I get to stare at your wife in the shower too?...