PDA

View Full Version : Game Wasn't THAT Bad

petegz28
08-13-2006, 07:08 AM
We stuff the run good a few times.....bootleg is a Hicks deal I truly believe plus we were playing base D

For being on the road and such I though we played OK. Nothing great but we did have a couple good run stuffs. The other team gets paid too and I think some one here forget that sometimes

Lot's of room to work but not a bad outing for first time this year

Logical
08-13-2006, 07:21 AM
We stuff the run good a few times.....bootleg is a Hicks deal I truly believe plus we were playing base D

For being on the road and such I though we played OK. Nothing great but we did have a couple good run stuffs. The other team gets paid too and I think some one here forget that sometimes

Lot's of room to work but not a bad outing for first time this yearLog this post you can use it every time we lose this year.

Brock
08-13-2006, 08:02 AM
You'd have to be a moron to take anything at all meaningful from this game.

RealSNR
08-13-2006, 11:57 AM
You'd have to be a moron to take anything at all meaningful from this game.ITW AS TEH FRIST OF TEH MOST IMPROTNT GAMS WELL PALY HTIS YEER!!!!!!!!!!111

chief2000
08-13-2006, 12:02 PM
You'd have to be a moron to take anything at all meaningful from this game.

Reed and Edwards can play. They are now first team.

Head to head against starters of another team is always meaningful.

Dallas Cowboys during their champ. years blew other teams apart when they had their starters in.

greg63
08-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Log this post you can use it every time we lose this year.

ROFLROFL

hypersensitiveZO6
08-13-2006, 12:08 PM
Are you kidding?

The game was terrible.

Rich Scanlon only had FOUR tackles!

Our season is f*cked. :shake:

Halfcan
08-13-2006, 12:10 PM
We gave up over 350 yards of Offense and a preseason Texan record for points, while they held us to 195 yards and 2 turnovers.

are you sure you watched the same game??

KcMizzou
08-13-2006, 12:11 PM
a preseason Texan record ROFL

Uncle_Ted
08-13-2006, 12:19 PM
Dallas Cowboys during their champ. years blew other teams apart when they had their starters in.

Is the point that you are making that the Cowboys still lost their preseason games? If so, then you're correct -- their 92, 93, and 95 championship teams went 2-3, 1-3, and 2-3 in the preseason, respectively.

Halfcan
08-13-2006, 12:32 PM
Is the point that you are making that the Cowboys still lost their preseason games? If so, then you're correct -- their 92, 93, and 95 championship teams went 2-3, 1-3, and 2-3 in the preseason, respectively.

Yeah but they led the league in Hookers bagged.

Coach
08-13-2006, 12:33 PM
Yeah but they led the league in Hookers bagged.

That, and loading up some illegal drugs in the trunk of their vehicle.

Demonpenz
08-13-2006, 12:36 PM
unfortunately getting manhandled at the point of attack isn't going to change with the regular season. What I take away from the game is that carl did it again!

Demonpenz
08-13-2006, 12:45 PM
the more i watch this reply the more i feel like writing a letter to everyone on the chiefs that they are representing Kansas City. This half ass attitude is embarrassing and shouldn't be tolerated. I am sure voters in jackson county are thrilled this is the product they voted for in april. Congrats!

hypersensitiveZO6
08-13-2006, 01:13 PM
Two words:

No injuries.

KcMizzou
08-13-2006, 01:16 PM
the more i watch this reply the more i feel like writing a letter to everyone on the chiefs that they are representing Kansas City. This half ass attitude is embarrassing and shouldn't be tolerated. I am sure voters in jackson county are thrilled this is the product they voted for in april. Congrats!Class action lawsuit!!!

Demonpenz
08-13-2006, 01:27 PM
Class action lawsuit!!!

the game reminded me of the part in might ducks when emilo teaches them how to dive and fake injuries. I just wanted to pull Quentin Griffon aside like the dude from dawsons creek and say. MY KID DOESN'T CHEAT

Baby Lee
08-13-2006, 01:31 PM
a preseason Texan record for points
That may the best unintentional humor ever.
The only thing to take from pre-season games is staying healthy and evaluating the backups.

htismaqe
08-13-2006, 01:31 PM
the more i watch this reply the more i feel like writing a letter to everyone on the chiefs that they are representing Kansas City. This half ass attitude is embarrassing and shouldn't be tolerated. I am sure voters in jackson county are thrilled this is the product they voted for in april. Congrats!

What do you do with this? Shake your head or laugh?

This is about the dumbest thing I've read here in some time.

Baby Lee
08-13-2006, 01:32 PM

Wasn't it Herm Edwards himself who said "You PLAY to WIN the PRESEASON!!!"

Demonpenz
08-13-2006, 01:34 PM

It's embarrassing. People wondering why Kansas City gets stereotyped. It's probably because people turn in across the country, L.A. New York. Atchison and they see our fat lazy pieces of sack of potatoes on the field and figure thats the way our work ethic is in kansas city. I for one am tired of it and maybe if we work hard we can get not just prove to america that Kansas City is back. BUT WE ARE HERE TO STAY!

Baby Lee
08-13-2006, 01:37 PM
It's embarrassing. People wondering why Kansas City gets stereotyped. It's probably because people turn in across the country, L.A. New York. Atchison and they see our fat lazy pieces of sack of potatoes on the field and figure thats the way our work ethic is in kansas city. I for one am tired of it and maybe if we work hard we can get not just prove to america that Kansas City is back. BUT WE ARE HERE TO STAY!
So a preseason game reveals not only the character of a team, but the character of a metropolitan area?
You've lost your ever loving mind!!

KcMizzou
08-13-2006, 01:37 PM
It's probably because people turn in across the country, L.A. New York. Atchison ROFLROFL

Baby Lee
08-13-2006, 01:39 PM
ROFLROFL
Yep, folks in Atchison shore is glad people train to Kansas City runs outta Stubbville, instead of staining their fine burg.

Demonpenz
08-13-2006, 01:44 PM
My friends came up from springfield this weekend. We are all 25 and have decent jobs so we were going to roll huge this weekend and hit some bars and make sure our tabs come back with a comma in it. So I go out yesterday and we secure a good table perfect for running some lines on some girls or whatever and have a good time and I swear there was 3 or 4 girls that would come over and ask "Hey I don't mean to be rude, but" And of course they would be rude and go. Are you leaving yet!>!>!<!<!<! Anyway i hit on every girl ever because frankly i really don't care what anyone thinks. So i talk to these girls who say they are doctors which i was skeptical because i just saw them get out of their cavilears. No offense to rexjake ... Ok alot of offense to him but if your a doctor i aint paying for 1.2 liters of cavilear muscle. Anyway my buddy i hook him up with a girl that he swears the girl not only had fake tits but a fake ass (WHO KNEW?) and he gets in this car with 3 chicks drunk and not cool because his buzz is wearing out. Then they pick up this black dude and they are talking how george bush sucks bla bla bla. The black dude was like George bush pimped this country! Anyway it was a crazy ass weekend and my bank account took a hit. I only got slapped twice. Once because a girl asked if i was married and i said not anymore. My wife is in a much better place now. The cemetary. then my friend goes. he is lying. he had her cremated. anyway yeah i deserved that one but one thing i came away with this weekend is george bush will pimp your country. I also think i am going to get 22's for one side of my Mitsubishi lancer and just roll down one side of main street and turn around and do it again.

Skip Towne
08-13-2006, 01:52 PM
My friends came up from springfield this weekend. We are all 25 and have decent jobs so we were going to roll huge this weekend and hit some bars and make sure our tabs come back with a comma in it. So I go out yesterday and we secure a good table perfect for running some lines on some girls or whatever and have a good time and I swear there was 3 or 4 girls that would come over and ask "Hey I don't mean to be rude, but" And of course they would be rude and go. Are you leaving yet!>!>!<!<!<! Anyway i hit on every girl ever because frankly i really don't care what anyone thinks. So i talk to these girls who say they are doctors which i was skeptical because i just saw them get out of their cavilears. No offense to rexjake ... Ok alot of offense to him but if your a doctor i aint paying for 1.2 liters of cavilear muscle. Anyway my buddy i hook him up with a girl that he swears the girl not only had fake tits but a fake ass (WHO KNEW?) and he gets in this car with 3 chicks drunk and not cool because his buzz is wearing out. Then they pick up this black dude and they are talking how george bush sucks bla bla bla. The black dude was like George bush pimped this country! Anyway it was a crazy ass weekend and my bank account took a hit. I only got slapped twice. Once because a girl asked if i was married and i said not anymore. My wife is in a much better place now. The cemetary. then my friend goes. he is lying. he had her cremated. anyway yeah i deserved that one but one thing i came away with this weekend is george bush will pimp your country. I also think i am going to get 22's for one side of my Mitsubishi lancer and just roll down one side of main street and turn around and do it again.
You were doing your lines right there on the table? I usually go in the rest room.

htismaqe
08-13-2006, 01:52 PM
So any time you lose, you were just being lazy.

Do I have that right?

Demonpenz
08-13-2006, 01:56 PM
So any time you lose, you were just being lazy.

Do I have that right?

Not only being lazy, but your embarrassing, me, my family, my some of my friends. As far as I am concerned yesterday game was not only a slap to the face, but I slap to my soul. I know the chiefs feel bad right now but there is no amount of snack cakes that could make me feel better about the game. Ok maybe 10 nutty bars would do the trick.

htismaqe
08-13-2006, 01:58 PM
Not only being lazy, but your embarrassing, me, my family, my some of my friends. As far as I am concerned yesterday game was not only a slap to the face, but I slap to my soul. I know the chiefs feel bad right now but there is no amount of snack cakes that could make me feel better about the game. Ok maybe 10 nutty bars would do the trick.

I sincerely hope you're being silly.

Because that's some retarded shit right there.

Baby Lee
08-13-2006, 02:00 PM
Oh NOES!!!
I gots no game of my own, and the Chiefs failed to get me laid!!!

This post officially entitles Gochiefs to perform one Nelson Muntz laugh at your expense at the time of his choosing.

Demonpenz
08-13-2006, 02:00 PM
I sincerely hope you're being silly.

Because that's some retarded shit right there.

If there were ever two people on this earth that "DON'T DO SILLY!" It is me and this guy

ChiefFan31
08-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Not only being lazy, but your embarrassing, me, my family, my some of my friends. As far as I am concerned yesterday game was not only a slap to the face, but I slap to my soul. I know the chiefs feel bad right now but there is no amount of Urinal cakes that could make me feel better about the game. Ok maybe 10 nutty bars would do the trick.

Fixed your post :)

A preseason game should not be doing Any soul slapping.

ChiefaRoo
08-13-2006, 03:06 PM

Dude you seem like a nice guy but you really need to learn how to structure and punctuate a paragraph.

Demonpenz
08-13-2006, 03:07 PM
Dude you seem like a nice guy but you really need to learn how to structure and punctuate a paragraph.

Sorry!
I will try,,,, Hrrder

noa
08-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Demonprenz, if you're going to get this worked up over a preseason game, I dont know how you can medically survive an entire season of football, bad referee calls, and having to watch us get burned by shanarat's bootleg over and over.

htismaqe
08-13-2006, 04:57 PM
I think DP is playing with everybody.

Halfcan
08-13-2006, 05:32 PM
Wow and I thought I was disapointed with the game. As a Jackson Co resident-I demand a revote-I want to put the condom on Arrowhead so we can hide the shame of our laziness.

Deberg_1990
08-13-2006, 06:01 PM
For being on the road and such I though we played OK.

Oh yea, i forgot how intimidating it can be to play at Reliant Stadium.

unlurking
08-13-2006, 06:04 PM
Oh yea, i forgot how intimidating it can be to play at Reliant Stadium.
..and that stadium was AT LEAST half full!

kcirnamffoh
08-13-2006, 06:39 PM
Demonpenz ............. :spock:

I think DP is playing with everybody.

Doh! really???