PDA

View Full Version : Referee Uniforms

Chieftain58
08-13-2006, 10:24 AM
They just said that the NFL wants to collect money for using the Referee uniforms in commercials and now the companies using them will have to pay for the rights.

DaFace
08-13-2006, 10:26 AM
Gay.

And by that, I mean both the uniforms themselves and the act of charging people to use them.

morphius
08-13-2006, 10:27 AM
New
Funds
League

milkman
08-13-2006, 10:27 AM
Did this need it's own thread?

You could have just made this useless observation in Logical's thread.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=145491

Chieftain58
08-13-2006, 10:35 AM
Let's see, with the other 90% of worthless threads ummm yes.

HMc
08-13-2006, 10:38 AM
so the commercials will just use the old strip and no one will be the wiser or give a f*ck. And the refs will look like bigger) retards for nothing.

milkman
08-13-2006, 10:38 AM

While there are always alot of worthless threads, there isn't any single poster that posts worthless threads as consistently as you.

At least you are consistent, I'll give you that.

morphius
08-13-2006, 10:40 AM
Knock Knock

Chieftain58: "Who is that!"
Behind the door: "Delivery"
Chieftain58: "What is it?"
Behind the door: "I don't know, the package is closed, but it is from Chiefsplanet."
Chieftain58: "What would those bastards be sending me?!?!", Chieftain58 now flings open door angerily and rips open package only to realize that it is a replacement for his broken sarcasm meter...

Chieftain58
08-13-2006, 10:45 AM
While there are always alot of worthless threads, there isn't any single poster that posts worthless threads as consistently as you.

At least you are consistent, I'll give you that.

I see with your awesome amount of post that your intellectual level must be out of this world.

milkman
08-13-2006, 10:52 AM
Knock Knock

Chieftain58: "Who is that!"
Behind the door: "Delivery"
Chieftain58: "What is it?"
Behind the door: "I don't know, the package is closed, but it is from Chiefsplanet."
Chieftain58: "What would those bastards be sending me?!?!", Chieftain58 now flings open door angerily and rips open package only to realize that it is a replacement for his broken sarcasm meter...

Unfortunately, I wasn't being sarcastic.

The guy is the worst when it comes to reposts.

There's already a thread, on the ****ing front page, about the uniforms.

He also started another thread about the NFL Network replay this morning, when there was already another thread about the replay, also still on the first page.

I didn't comment on the first one, even though Chieftain consistently reposts more than any other poster, and it just eventually pisses me off.

I suppose if he ever made any worthwhile observations, or ever made any worthwhile contributions, I could get by it.

But the fact is, he's nondescript in every other way.

His only claim to fame is the fact that he is the single most consistent re-poster.

milkman
08-13-2006, 10:54 AM
I see with your awesome amount of post that your intellectual level must be out of this world.

I'm a dumbass.
I admit it.

But I've never reposted.

You always repost.

Which not only makes you a dumbass, but a stale dumbass.

Coach
08-13-2006, 10:57 AM
Who fuggin cares?

The Referee's are all shitty.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Football%20Smack/CrappyRefs.jpg

Chieftain58
08-13-2006, 11:38 AM
Unfortunately, I wasn't being sarcastic.

The guy is the worst when it comes to reposts.

There's already a thread, on the ****ing front page, about the uniforms.

He also started another thread about the NFL Network replay this morning, when there was already another thread about the replay, also still on the first page.

I didn't comment on the first one, even though Chieftain consistently reposts more than any other poster, and it just eventually pisses me off.

I suppose if he ever made any worthwhile observations, or ever made any worthwhile contributions, I could get by it.

But the fact is, he's nondescript in every other way.

His only claim to fame is the fact that he is the single most consistent re-poster.

Dude, you must get a job, if I repost it's because I haven't seen the other post... I'm Not sitting at my computer 24/7 reading every single post, documenting where every post is 10 pages back and If it pi$$es you off "I could care less!" period..

greg63
08-13-2006, 11:43 AM
Who fuggin cares?

The Referee's are all shitty.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v39/SwedeCarlson/Funnies/Football%20Smack/CrappyRefs.jpg

Yep!

milkman
08-13-2006, 11:52 AM
Dude, you must get a job, if I repost it's because I haven't seen the other post... I'm Not sitting at my computer 24/7 reading every single post, documenting where every post is 10 pages back and If it pi$$es you off "I could care less!" period..

Dude!

I didn't say anything about 10 pages back.

The reposts were from posts on the FIRST ****IN' PAGE!

You're just a lazy piece of shit.

I'm not surprised you don't care, since you're to lazy to care.

luv
08-13-2006, 11:54 AM
Boys, boys, boys.....

Chieftain58 - Pay attention to a few threads before posting.
Milkman - Reposts happen.

There, now can't we all just get along? :)

unlurking
08-13-2006, 11:55 AM
How about just reading the thread titles on the front page?

greg63
08-13-2006, 11:56 AM
Boys, boys, boys.....

Chieftain58 - Pay attention to a few posts before posting.
Milkman - Reposts happen.

There, now can't we all just get along? :)
Agreed!

But, it is entertaining.

Bwana
08-13-2006, 12:16 PM

gblowfish
08-13-2006, 12:24 PM
They just changed the zebra uni's so that all the big zebra fans will have to go out and buy new gear this year.

Merchandising! Merchandising!

Coach
08-13-2006, 12:32 PM

ROFL

That was good.

The Red Sea
08-13-2006, 02:03 PM
Yogurt: Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made. Spaceballs the T-shirt. Spaceballs the lunchbox. Spaceballs the coloring book. Spaceballs... the flame thrower! Kids love it. And my favorite, Spaceballs the Doll -- me!
[Pulls string]
Doll: May the schwartz be with you!