PDA

View Full Version : Got my tickets

Buster's Dad
08-14-2006, 01:14 PM
Got my tickets to the 49's game on oct 1st., this will be the 3 rd year in a row for my son and I to go to a game.
My wife gets us tickets each year , it's a birthday present for both of us, would like to attend more games but it's a 750 mile round trip for us and with gas prices the way they are, one game is all we can afford to go. it's really a great father and son experince. :clap: :clap: :clap:

MOhillbilly
08-14-2006, 01:33 PM
sounds like fun.

make sure to tailgate. its the only way.

Moooo
08-14-2006, 01:36 PM
That'll be probably the best game you could take a kid to. Not to sound bad, but the Niners are one of the easier games on the schedule and to a kid who doesn't follow how some teams are better than other, it (at this point in time) has the best chance of a win.

Plus, the crowd won't be as intense, which could be too much for a youngling.

Have tons of fun, and tailgate beforehand, if even for an hour or so...

Moooo

CanadianChief
08-14-2006, 01:57 PM
That'll be probably the best game you could take a kid to. Not to sound bad, but the Niners are one of the easier games on the schedule and to a kid who doesn't follow how some teams are better than other, it (at this point in time) has the best chance of a win.

Moooo

I wanted to go to that game so badly to watch the Chiefs kick the crap out of the 49er's but unfortunately it's my 1 year wedding anniversary and my buddy is also having a kid around then so we couldn't make that game. :(

Buster's Dad
08-14-2006, 02:01 PM

Moooo
my '' kid'' is 29 years old, been a chief's fan since birth, brought him home from the hospital in a chief's wrap

Moooo
08-14-2006, 02:05 PM
my '' kid'' is 29 years old, been a chief's fan since birth, brought him home from the hospital in a chief's wrap

WELL THEN... *sticks foot in mouth*

It'll still be intense. If it makes you feel any better all I've ever been to is a preseason game... I tried to get tickets last year, but they were 300 a pop.

Moooo, who hangs his head in shame

Skip Towne
08-14-2006, 02:06 PM
Since you are the oldest poster on this board I figured your son to be about 70.

Buster's Dad
08-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Since you are the oldest poster on this board I figured your son to be about 70.

You lookin to git your a$$ whupped, I haven't seen you around thought you had crawled off to a hole in the ground and died :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

greg63
08-14-2006, 03:09 PM
Got my tickets to the 49's game on oct 1st., this will be the 3 rd year in a row for my son and I to go to a game.
My wife gets us tickets each year , it's a birthday present for both of us, would like to attend more games but it's a 750 mile round trip for us and with gas prices the way they are, one game is all we can afford to go. it's really a great father and son experince. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yep! My dad and I went to a game a couple of years ago and had a blast.

The Dude Abides
08-14-2006, 03:19 PM
Took my step dad to the Indy, K.C game a few years ago. We whupped whiney baby Peyton and his ilk in a shootout! We Rule!!

Hammock Parties
08-14-2006, 04:35 PM
Do yourself a favor and try to go to a game against a tough team next time. I'm not trying to criticize you, but I'm finally going to a game against the Broncos this year and it's going to be a nice break from the blowouts I experienced in my other Arrowhead trips (Pitt, Arizona).

Not that I wouldn't mind us blowing out Denver.... :D

Buster's Dad
08-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Do yourself a favor and try to go to a game against a tough team next time. I'm not trying to criticize you, but I'm finally going to a game against the Broncos this year and it's going to be a nice break from the blowouts I experienced in my other Arrowhead trips (Pitt, Arizona).

It was this game or not at all, to many conflicts between my sons work, and other family matters beyond my control

Skip Towne
08-14-2006, 05:03 PM
You lookin to git your a$$ whupped, I haven't seen you around thought you had crawled off to a hole in the ground and died :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:
Yeah, just keep runnin' your mouth and I'll shorten one of the legs on your walker. (I got that one from Jenny Gump)

Skip Towne
08-14-2006, 05:07 PM

I thought you told us awhile back that you had never been to Arrowhead. I remember it because you didn't know the playing field is below ground level.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2006, 05:15 PM
I thought you told us awhile back that you had never been to Arrowhead. I remember it because you didn't know the playing field is below ground level.

No, I never said that. I've been to two games and I've got photographs to prove it.

Skip Towne
08-14-2006, 05:21 PM
No, I never said that. I've been to two games and I've got photographs to prove it.
I don't doubt you've been there but I do seem to remember you being surprised about the field being below ground level. Maybe it was somebody else.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2006, 05:22 PM
No, I think that was me.

Skip Towne
08-14-2006, 05:24 PM
No, I think that was me.
Maybe you sat in the upper deck and just didn't realize it.

Hammock Parties
08-14-2006, 05:27 PM
I've only ever sat in the upper deck.