PDA

View Full Version : Body World

redbrian
08-15-2006, 04:34 PM
I don’t know what to think, heard them talking about this on NPR today, found the web site and I just don’t know. :hmmm:

Be warned these are real cadavers and some may be upset.

http://www.bodiestheexhibition.com/intro.html

Bob Dole
08-15-2006, 04:40 PM
Some of the cadavers are upset?

jiveturkey
08-15-2006, 04:43 PM
I saw the exhibit in Cleveland and thought that it was really cool. My wife spotted a female bladder next to a male bladder and we were both surprised by the size difference.

If it wasn't for the tits and the ass chicks would be a shitty design.

redbrian
08-15-2006, 04:43 PM
Some of the cadavers are upset?

mmmmm..you know I don't know :hmmm:

ROFL

Rain Man
08-15-2006, 05:03 PM
They were here in Denver for several months, but I never made it over there. People said that it was quite interesting.

JBucc
08-15-2006, 05:17 PM
I saw that on the tv. They have one with a guy on a horse and one with just the nervous system. It was pretty cool. The only weird thing was that the guy who did it had one of his friends bodys at the exibhit.

TinyEvel
08-15-2006, 06:09 PM
I saw that in L.A. PRetty interesting, if you can look at them pragmatically, and forget that it's somebody's family member, etc.

I thin they got kind of bored after a few dozen cadavers and started doing more creative stuff that got out of hand.
i.e. a skinless guy holding his own skin over his arm like a coat.

A guy whos back muscles were butterflied like a shrimp and sticking up out of his back like wings.

thin slices of muscle: an entire person cut into 1/2" slices and hung in a series in front of a window, line stain glass art. He looked exactly like proscuitto cut into people - shapes (NEW! from Oscar Meyer!)