PDA

View Full Version : Mother of the Year

jspchief
08-15-2006, 09:00 PM
http://www.wgal.com/news/9666470/detail.html

MUSKEGON HEIGHTS, Mich. -- A woman who feared she would lose her boyfriend while she recuperated from surgery arranged for her 15-year-old daughter to have sex with him, authorities said.

Police said the three signed an agreement specifying the sexual services the girl would perform and the compensation she would receive, including clothing and body piercings. The 37-year-old man and the girl had sex about 20 times over two months, police said.

"It's incredible that any parent would be involved in such a blatant case of abuse against her own daughter," prosecutor Tony Tague told The Muskegon Chronicle for a story published Thursday.

Authorities investigated after the girl talked to another adult, said police Detective Calvin Mahan.

The woman was freed on $25,000 bond after being arraigned on three counts of third-degree criminal sexual conduct.

The boyfriend, Michael J. Fitzgibbon, was being held without bail. He was arraigned last week on six counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct.

It was unclear Thursday whether Fitzgibbon had an attorney.

jspchief
08-15-2006, 09:01 PM
WTF is wrong with people?

Hammock Parties
08-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Pics?

Hammock Parties
08-15-2006, 09:07 PM
Oh dear. That poor girl. Look at this dude.

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2484/06810131021fitzgibbonmichaelic6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

And her pimp:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7034/0681013935daileyshawnse0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Halfcan
08-15-2006, 09:13 PM
Yikes she is a real winner. If he raped her 20 times, why is it only 6 counts??

Stinger
08-15-2006, 09:13 PM
I said this in an earlier thread .... These people (Boyfriend and mother)need help and by help I mean a .44 to the head. :shake:

Rausch
08-15-2006, 09:17 PM
WTF is wrong with people?

They're like any other species: as their numbers grow so do the defective...

greg63
08-15-2006, 10:58 PM
Geez, some people are really sick. :shake:

carlos3652
08-15-2006, 11:07 PM
That contract would be null and void because the girl is not 18... hence the criminal charges, if she had been 18, I think it would be legal...???

Any Lawyers in the house...

carlos3652
08-15-2006, 11:08 PM
Yikes she is a real winner. If he raped her 20 times, why is it only 6 counts??

The counts are not about the times she was raped, the counts are the various laws broken...

greg63
08-15-2006, 11:50 PM
That contract would be null and void because the girl is not 18... hence the criminal charges, if she had been 18, I think it would be legal...???

Following that line of thinking; she had parental consent, so the contract from that point of view would have been legal. How is this not statutory rape?

I'm just asking because I really have no idea.

Phobia
08-16-2006, 12:00 AM
I'd like to feel sorry for the girl too but apparently she went along with the plan and took money for it.... 20 times. If you're going to pop a cap in mom and boyfriend save one for daughter too.

listopencil
08-16-2006, 01:50 AM

I'm going to assume this happened in Michigan as that's where it was reported. Prostitution isn't legal there. You could do up a contract with your local coke dealer as well and it wouldn't keep you two out of jail.

Simplex3
08-16-2006, 05:55 AM
I'm with Phobia on this, we need a three-way thinning of the gene pool here. Any 13 year old who was willing to f**k her mother's b/f for some freaking clothing and body piercings won't do anything good for society.

BucEyedPea
08-16-2006, 07:49 AM
It's a good thing people like this don't represent most mothers and daughters in our society....nothing but sensationalist attention getting news.

Saulbadguy
08-16-2006, 07:50 AM
I'd like to feel sorry for the girl too but apparently she went along with the plan and took money for it.... 20 times. If you're going to pop a cap in mom and boyfriend save one for daughter too.
Thats what I thought. The guy was a john, the mom was a pimp, and the daughter was a whore.

hawkchief
08-16-2006, 08:44 AM
Thats what I thought. The guy was a john, the mom was a pimp, and the daughter was a whore.

Whore? That's a new low.

There are reasons laws exist to protect human beings under the age of 18 from being used, as this "mother" did her own flesh and blood. The laws exist to provide boundaries for trashers like these two "adults" that should be fully capable of making rational decisions, yet don't. Adults influence the behavior of children, not vice-versa. Sometimes negatively, and there is no better example than this.

cookster50
08-16-2006, 08:49 AM
I said this in an earlier thread .... These people (Boyfriend and mother)need help and by help I mean a .44 to the head. :shake:

A Jarrod Page to the head?

Saulbadguy
08-16-2006, 08:53 AM
Whore? That's a new low.

There are reasons laws exist to protect human beings under the age of 18 from being used, as this "mother" did her own flesh and blood. The laws exist to provide boundaries for trashers like these two "adults" that should be fully capable of making rational decisions, yet don't. Adults influence the behavior of children, not vice-versa. Sometimes negatively, and there is no better example than this.
Hypocrisy.

Tyree Evans is a rapist, but this girl is not a whore? Go **** yourself, retard.

hawkchief
08-16-2006, 08:56 AM
Hypocrisy.

Tyree Evans is a rapist, but this girl is not a whore? Go **** yourself, retard.

Sorry the laws of our country don't seem to fit your morals.

Saulbadguy
08-16-2006, 09:01 AM
Sorry the laws of our country don't seem to fit your morals.
Accepting payment for sex is illegal. Jesus, you are ****ing retarded.

RockChalk
08-16-2006, 09:04 AM
Regardless of whether the girl was influenced (as you say hawkchief) or not, she still participated in exchange for clothing/piercings. That being said, we don't know whether the daughter requested these things in exchange for the sex or if she was given these things to keep her mouth shut.

If she willingly participated in the sex in order to get the clothing/piercings, then I too would say she is a whore. At age 15, she is enough of an adult to know what the hell is going on.

If she did not want to participate, but was given these things to keep her mouth shut, then it was more forced on her and is definately rape.

Either way, this is very unfortunate and shows how ugly some people can be. The mom should probably suffer a painful death and the guy should have his d*ck cut off. The daughter is going to be messed up for a long time, if she wasn't already. We need more info. to make a true judgement.

hawkchief
08-16-2006, 09:14 AM

Have you ever heard of the terms manipulation of a child, duress, bribery? Seems like the prosecutor believes that's exactly what occured here. NEWSFLASH!! Adults can get underage kids to do a lot of things they shouldn't do if you offer them candy, iPods, and throw in a little parental fear.
As for your man Tyree Evans, in each of these cases, the laws are designed to protect the injured party, not the perpetrator. FYI, Tyree was not the injured party in his case, it's the young girl involved in the statutory gang-rape of which he was party to. In the case of the mom, the little girl was the victim. That's why the adults that put this kid in the position they did, will spend a good part of their lives in jail.

Saulbadguy
08-16-2006, 09:17 AM
Have you ever heard of the terms manipulation of a child, duress, bribery? Seems like the prosecutor believes that's exactly what occured here. NEWSFLASH!! Adults can get underage kids to do a lot of things they shouldn't do if you offer them candy, iPods, and throw in a little parental fear.
As for your man Tyree Evans, in each of these cases, the laws are designed to protect the injured party, not the perpetrator. FYI, Tyree was not the injured party in his case, it's the young girl involved in the statutory gang-rape of which he was party to. In the case of the mom, the little girl was the victim. That's why the adults that put this kid in the position they did, will spend a good part of their lives in jail.
Are all whores victims? After all, they were probably abused as children, and can't get a job doing anything else. Just because this whore was 15 rather than 18 doesn't change anything.

Fat Elvis
08-16-2006, 09:20 AM

You aren't married are you?

Saulbadguy
08-16-2006, 09:20 AM
You aren't married are you?
ROFL

Nice...

Robo-Chachi
08-16-2006, 09:26 AM
I wish I could say that was the worst mother I've read about this week. Unfortunantly, this family wins scum of the year;

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060729/NEWS01/607290361/1056

A mother who sexually molested at least one of her five young children and allowed four of them to have sex with each other will spend 40 years in prison, thanks to an unusual use of Ohio's child-endangering law and a tough judge....In an online exchange with the agent, Paul Kraft offered to rape a 3-year-old live on the Internet if another person would do the same so Kraft could watch. That 3-year-old was his daughter.

hawkchief
08-16-2006, 09:30 AM
Are all whores victims? After all, they were probably abused as children, and can't get a job doing anything else. Just because this whore was 15 rather than 18 doesn't change anything.

If a jury trial proves that, in fact, this girl was forced/bribed/manipulated into this situation, and the two geniuses that put her up to it are jailed, then hopefully it will deter future predators like these two from preying on a young kid.

As for you burning desire to label a child who was likely taken advantage of, as a whore, that is simply sad.

dirk digler
08-16-2006, 09:32 AM
The mother is a POS and it appears her daughter is cut from the same cloth.

She is 15, she should know better. They try kids as adults for murder who are the same age as her or younger.

Saulbadguy
08-16-2006, 09:34 AM
If a jury trial proves that, in fact, this girl was forced/bribed/manipulated into this situation, and the two geniuses that put her up to it are jailed, then hopefully it will deter future predators like these two from preying on a young kid.

As for you burning desire to label a child who was likely taken advantage of, as a whore, that is simply sad.
Taken advantage of? Bullshit. She knows better. All 15 year olds know better. She isn't a child. She's a teenager.

hawkchief
08-16-2006, 09:36 AM
The mother is a POS and it appears her daughter is cut from the same cloth.

She is 15, she should know better. They try kids as adults for murder who are the same age as her or younger.

Pretty likely that the kid is the way she is BECAUSE of her mother. Maybe her mom will get her just deserts.

Saulbadguy
08-16-2006, 09:38 AM
Pretty likely that the kid is the way she is BECAUSE of her mother. Maybe her mom will get her just deserts.
Her mom deserves to be punished as well. However, just because she has a shitty mom does not make her innocent.

Rain Man
She may not be Mother of the Year, but you have to admit that she's a very thoughtful girlfriend.

hawkchief
Taken advantage of? Bullshit. She knows better. All 15 year olds know better. She isn't a child. She's a teenager.

Go tell a court that Saul. And good luck. The law just doesn't support your position.

Saulbadguy
08-16-2006, 09:40 AM
Go tell a court that Saul. And good luck. The law just doesn't support your position.
So what? She probably won't get in trouble, but she is still a whore.

Brock
08-16-2006, 09:40 AM

Are there any decisions you feel teenagers aren't equipped to make? I have a sixteen year old stepdaughter that has anime paintings all over her walls and watches cartoons all the time. Definitely not the most mature of sixteen year olds. It's sort of ridiculous to assume that an arbitrary numerical figure means that there is a standard level of awareness.

Saulbadguy
08-16-2006, 09:42 AM
Are there any decisions you feel teenagers aren't equipped to make? I have a sixteen year old stepdaughter that has anime paintings all over her walls and watches cartoons all the time. Definitely not the most mature of sixteen year olds. It's sort of ridiculous to assume that an arbitrary numerical figure means that there is a standard level of awareness.
Yes, plenty.

However, this is not one of them. Common sense in any 15 year old would dictate not to have sex with a 37 year old man for money.

hawkchief
08-16-2006, 09:49 AM
So what? She probably won't get in trouble, but she is still a whore.

Pure class, Saul. Hopefully labelling a kid, whose lot in life was to be brought up by this type of mother a whore, while you hide behind a computer screen makes you feel powerful and manly. I'll be interested in seeing how the courts and a jury view this. I'll wager a panel of jurors won't be as condescending and "tough" on the kid as a tough guy like you is.

Hog's Gone Fishin
08-16-2006, 09:50 AM
I'll bet they attend Royals games!

Brock
08-16-2006, 09:52 AM
Yes, plenty.

However, this is not one of them. Common sense in any 15 year old would dictate not to have sex with a 37 year old man for money.

Common sense is a myth. We make decisions based on years of programming.

Saulbadguy
08-16-2006, 09:54 AM
Common sense is a myth. We make decisions based on years of programming.
Of course. Tabula rasa.

Saulbadguy
08-16-2006, 09:55 AM
Pure class, Saul. Hopefully labelling a kid, whose lot in life was to be brought up by this type of mother, a whore, while you hide behind a computer screen makes you feel powerful and manly. I'll be interested in seeing how the courts and a jury view this. I'll wager a panel of jurors won't be as condescending and "tough" on the kid as a tough guy like you is.
Just pointing out your hypocrisy, while you did the same thing.

StcChief
08-16-2006, 10:12 AM
New acronym

MINLF comes to mind.

Mosbonian
08-16-2006, 11:31 PM
Damn....there are some responses here from some people that absolutely surprise the crap out of me.

mmaddog

Phobia
08-16-2006, 11:38 PM
Damn....there are some responses here from some people that absolutely surprise the crap out of me.

mmaddog
I'd like to clarify my own response. I don't actually condone shooting these people, daughter included. However, I do think anybody who sexually abuses young girls should be sexually abused repeatedly for years in return by their well hung cell mate.

According to the information supplied here, the girl was a willing participant. I'm not going to get outraged on her behalf in this case. Which is kinda the point I was trying to make. The situation is disgusting but I'm not feeling much sympathy for the 15 year old who cashed in.

greg63
08-17-2006, 12:39 AM
I'm going to assume this happened in Michigan as that's where it was reported. Prostitution isn't legal there. You could do up a contract with your local coke dealer as well and it wouldn't keep you two out of jail.

Yep! Good post.

Even for a donk fan. :D