PDA

View Full Version : Taco is in love with Jay Cutler

Hammock Parties
08-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Cutler will be our starter going into the playoffs this year.

dirk digler
08-17-2006, 12:10 PM
No surprise there

Now that you mention TJ, where the hell has he been?

jspchief
08-17-2006, 12:12 PM
No big suprise if Plummer loses his job. I mean, think about it.

As for Cutler's success, Taco's predictions usually pan out. :)

Hammock Parties
08-17-2006, 12:13 PM
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/4520/plummerratsja2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

|Zach|
08-17-2006, 12:16 PM
No surprise there

He has a wife that from reading the OM a little bit today is due to have a baby anytime now...

RealSNR
08-17-2006, 12:17 PM
Meh, he's still young. Give Cutler another year to unseat the Fake

dirk digler
08-17-2006, 12:21 PM
He has a wife that from reading the OM a little bit today is due to have a baby anytime now...

Thanks. He has been absent for over a couple of months so I was just curious.

kcxiv
08-17-2006, 12:25 PM
Cutler is going to be a great one i think.

morphius
08-17-2006, 12:28 PM
So Taco is Cutlers bitch?

morphius
should have saw that coming.

Eleazar
08-17-2006, 12:29 PM
I predicted this a while ago. Plummer would not be getting reps on a team where he had some kind of reasonable competition.

Chiefs Pantalones
08-17-2006, 12:31 PM
I would be too. I think the kid is gonna be good, and a lot better than Plummer. Hopefully Shanny sticks to Plummer.

Iowanian
08-17-2006, 12:32 PM
He's also embroiled in a bitter controversy with meck over donkeyforceone and too many mange posters taking beer and food and not paying or cleaning.

Major donkey drama, as well as having a kid.

dirk digler
08-17-2006, 12:34 PM
He's also embroiled in a bitter controversy with meck over donkeyforceone and too many mange posters taking beer and food and not paying or cleaning.

Major donkey drama, as well as having a kid.

What's the controversy?

vailpass
08-17-2006, 12:40 PM
Although overshadowed by all the talk of Cutler's progress Plummer is having an excellent camp/preseason. Cutler will have a year to learn barring injury, and I have confidence Plummer can get the job done this year if they give him a running game.

Draven you shouldn't be jealous of Taco's turning his affection's elsewhere. He probably doesn't want sloppy seconds in your mancrush games since you have been whoring your ass out to Athan, who has seeled yur luv with a kis.

Garcia Bronco
08-17-2006, 12:53 PM
Dude...Shanahan isn't going to Marty it up.

FringeNC
08-17-2006, 01:05 PM
I wouldn't at all be surprised to see Cutler become the starter. Plummer is terrible in obvious passing situations. Give him a lead, let him pass on 1st and ten and 2nd and 3rd and short, and he is very effective. I think Cutler could handle that, and couldn't be any worse than that Plummer in the obvious passing situations.

htismaqe
08-17-2006, 01:07 PM
Dude...Shanahan isn't going to Marty it up.

Huh?

jspchief
08-17-2006, 01:08 PM

Major donkey drama, as well as having a kid.Heh

HerculesRockefell
08-17-2006, 01:53 PM
Have you really got nothing better to do than post what is said on one board over on another?

Iowanian
08-17-2006, 01:59 PM
The Rockstar of donkeyforceone tailgate got upset with t@co about not "supporting" their tailgate or something...alot of bickering, but it was stated that too many mange posters were dipping thier hands into coolers, eating food and not paying...and not helping the cleaning and whatnot.....must be alot of behind the scenes drama between he and t@co. Someone likes the rockstar-tailgater status, but not the crap and work that goes with it. I'm sure it is overwhelming, but its self inflicted.

If I were t@co, I'd be more concerned about my impending child, which he appears to be.

drama drama drama....

rbbc, Leilie holding out, impending QB controversy....2/5 of the brownco Dline is injured, and now there is even a revolt amongst the dtgbc(donkeyforceonetailgatebycommitte)

I love it.

Iowanian
08-17-2006, 02:00 PM
Ironic that I've not seen you mention the same thing with the plethora of Chiefsplanet threads, quotes et al that end up on the mange....t@co has more than 20k posts here, its not like nothing is relevant in this rivalry.

Have you really got nothing better to do than post what is said on one board over on another?

HerculesRockefell
08-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Ironic that I've not seen you mention the same thing with the plethora of Chiefsplanet threads, quotes et al that end up on the mange....t@co has more than 20k posts here, its not like nothing is relevant in this rivalry.

How often is a quote from here the basis of a thread over there?

It has nothing to do with how many posts are from Broncos fans on this board or Chiefs fans at the 'Mane. This is about actual threads started with the basis being a single quote from the other side's board.

jspchief
08-17-2006, 02:03 PM
Someone likes the rockstar-tailgater status, but not the crap and work that goes with it. I'm sure it is overwhelming, but its self inflicted.

That's what I was chuckling about.

Iowanian
08-17-2006, 02:03 PM
All the time.

jspchief
08-17-2006, 02:04 PM
How often is a quote from here the basis of a thread over there?When it is, how much do you bitch about it?

HerculesRockefell
08-17-2006, 02:06 PM
When it is, how much do you bitch about it?

Yep, asking a simple question is bitching about it.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2006, 02:06 PM
Who cares. Wotta bitch.

HerculesRockefell
08-17-2006, 02:07 PM
All the time.

How about close to never?

Garcia Bronco
08-17-2006, 02:08 PM
Huh?

Grbac for Gannon

Iowanian
08-17-2006, 02:12 PM
How about close to never?

How about "WRONG".

htismaqe
08-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Just do a quick search for "Planet" Roy.

vailpass
08-17-2006, 02:15 PM
Who cares. Wotta bitch.

If we could get a Planet vs. Bronco Fans football game going would you play?

Iowanian
08-17-2006, 02:16 PM
we've got a "Planet vs Mange" FFL league going....that close enough?

In related news, the top thread on the mange at the time of this posting, was about Willi Roaf....a couple down, is a thread suggesting, neh! SAYING that CUTLER WILL BE BETTER THAN ELWAY.

Per an orangemane search of "Planet"
"Showing results 1 to 35 of 500
Search took 53.85 seconds. Search: Key Word(s): planet ; Forum: Orange Mane Central Discussion and child forums "

|Zach|
08-17-2006, 02:19 PM
This thread is dedicated to all you cross board posters out there in the crowd.

http://static.flickr.com/22/25655062_46acf0b7b0.jpg

vailpass
08-17-2006, 02:21 PM

Would it afford me the opportunity to cause GoatCheese to piss blood for a week?

hypersensitiveZO6
08-17-2006, 02:22 PM
This thread is dedicated to all you cross board posters out there in the crowd.

http://static.flickr.com/22/25655062_46acf0b7b0.jpg

Can my username be put in brackets?

Iowanian
08-17-2006, 02:23 PM
You'd cry when he knocked you the Eff out, coming up from his SS position, catching your old arse waddling into the flat with a swing pass.

PunkinDrublic
08-17-2006, 02:24 PM
Although overshadowed by all the talk of Cutler's progress Plummer is having an excellent camp/preseason. Cutler will have a year to learn barring injury, and I have confidence Plummer can get the job done this year if they give him a running game.
Draven you shouldn't be jealous of Taco's turning his affection's elsewhere. He probably doesn't want sloppy seconds in your mancrush games since you have been whoring your ass out to Athan, who has seeled yur luv with a kis.

That's a big if. To be honest, I don't blame you for being able to establish a solid running game due to the donks past success with it, but I don't think there's anybody on the roster who can carry the load. Last I heard Ron Dayne got a pretty bad injury so your running game is now even more depleted. Cutler might be the real deal but chances are he's going to struggle for a while and I don't think you want to rely on Plummers arm if the running game becomes stagnant.

vailpass
08-17-2006, 02:25 PM
You'd cry when he knocked you the Eff out, coming up from his SS position, catching your old arse waddling into the flat with a swing pass.

ROFL That sir is a risk I am COMPLETELY willing to take just as long as Draven would sign a 'hold-harmless' waiver before kick off.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2006, 02:26 PM
I'd definitely play in a Mane vs CP game. That would be fun stuff. Feel free to come out to the Denver game at KC this year.

vailpass
08-17-2006, 02:29 PM
That's a big if. To be honest, I don't blame you for being able to establish a solid running game due to the donks past success with it, but I don't think there's anybody on the roster who can carry the load. Last I heard Ron Dayne got a pretty bad injury so your running game is now even more depleted. Cutler might be the real deal but chances are he's going to struggle for a while and I don't think you want to rely on Plummers arm if the running game becomes stagnant.

You are right:last year's success is definetely not a gaurantee for this year's success. Since TD went down I don't take the running game for granted but I do have confidence in the coaches and the scheme. We'll hae to manufacture a running game with the Bells and Dayne. Don't be surprised if Shanny trades Lelie for a RB.

FTR Dayne has a minor case of turf toe and will sit out this weekend as a precaution. He said if it was a regular season game he would play.

Is it regular season yet? I'm ready to get this mother started.

Calcountry
08-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Yep, asking a simple question is bitching about it.Just a simple observation here, but yes, you sound pretty bitchy. Is it that time of the month?

|Zach|
08-17-2006, 02:32 PM
Can my username be put in brackets?
Once I collect all the money from the candy you have been selling for Chiefs Planet.

Calcountry
08-17-2006, 02:32 PM
I'd definitely play in a Mane vs CP game. That would be fun stuff. Feel free to come out to the Denver game at KC this year.Even better, you guys should webcam as much of it as you can.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2006, 02:33 PM
It's not going to happen.

Eleazar
08-17-2006, 02:34 PM
I heard they give away free beer and food at the Mange tailgate. Is that true?

|Zach|
08-17-2006, 02:34 PM
OM vs CP in football? We would if we thought all those Orange folks wouldn't eat our food and steal our beer and not clean up after the game.

|Zach|
08-17-2006, 02:35 PM
Screw you Cochise.

chagrin
08-17-2006, 02:42 PM
No surprise there

who gives a shit, it's been quite pleasing around here lately without him, of course it's just what I think

Calcountry
08-17-2006, 02:45 PM
It's not going to happen.In a side not Chiefie, the number is now 36.

Good news though, we still have tough series against the Jays, Red Sox, Teixieras, and the Angles.

We have to get greedy and take this 4 game set against the Royals.

You know God isn't happy with the Royals when they were beating the heck out of the A's a couple of months ago, and it got rained out before it was official, so they lose the runs and the lead they had in the game. The A's were injured and playing much worse than they are now.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2006, 02:46 PM
Team Orange Mane would run a bootleg on the first play.

Calcountry
08-17-2006, 02:46 PM
who gives a shit, it's been quite pleasing around here lately without him, of course it's just what I thinkWhat? Somebody is gone? Who?

Calcountry
08-17-2006, 02:47 PM
Team Orange Mane would run a bootleg on the first play.Then they would blow out your knee with a crack back block.

hypersensitiveZO6
08-17-2006, 02:49 PM
Once I collect all the money from the candy you have been selling for Chiefs Planet.

Referrals?

I tell everyone I know I'm a frequent spammer on CP, but still no one........

As for the candy money, ask Rhonda. She bought all of my boxes, but her check hasn't hit the Chiefs Planet account yet.

Eleazar
08-17-2006, 03:07 PM
Screw you Cochise.

? :hmmm:

The Bad Guy
08-17-2006, 03:19 PM

In related news, the top thread on the mange at the time of this posting, was about Willi Roaf....a couple down, is a thread suggesting, neh! SAYING that CUTLER WILL BE BETTER THAN ELWAY.

Per an orangemane search of "Planet"
"Showing results 1 to 35 of 500
Search took 53.85 seconds. Search: Key Word(s): planet ; Forum: Orange Mane Central Discussion and child forums "

Damn, never knew about this.

I would have loved to get in that.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2006, 03:26 PM
Heh heh. I'm a Star Trek pussy. ROFL

teedubya
08-17-2006, 03:27 PM
Taco has 29,999 posts... so obviously he is waiting for an optimal F the Chiefs moment to return.

vailpass
08-17-2006, 03:29 PM
I'd definitely play in a Mane vs CP game. That would be fun stuff. Feel free to come out to the Denver game at KC this year.

ROFL Oh you poor basement bound geek. You have no idea.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2006, 03:35 PM
ROFL Oh you poor basement bound geek. You have no idea.

If you are looking to kick someone's ass you have the wrong idea. You're not going to that game anyway, so why don't you just drop the Internet Tough Guy act?

vailpass
08-17-2006, 03:37 PM
If you are looking to kick someone's ass you have the wrong idea. You're not going to that game anyway, so why don't you just drop the Internet Tough Guy act?

If, by inviting me to come to the Denver game in KC, you were not being an internet tough guy, I fully apologize to you.
Looking for fights is the last thing I want to do.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2006, 03:38 PM
I do not accept your apology.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2006, 03:40 PM
If we could get a Planet vs. Bronco Fans football game going would you play?

Would it afford me the opportunity to cause GoatCheese to piss blood for a week?

Looking for fights is the last thing I want to do.

You're full of crap.

Calcountry
08-17-2006, 03:40 PM
If, by inviting me to come to the Denver game in KC, you were not being an internet tough guy, I fully apologize to you.
Looking for fights is the last thing I want to do.Yeah, you better. Chiefie once threatened to "cut me bitch".

|Zach|
08-17-2006, 03:46 PM
Valipass is Kotteresque passive aggressive. But he is consistent so at least you know what you are in for during a conversation.

blueballs
08-17-2006, 03:46 PM
his wife on the verge of birth
and a Cutler jersey for her to wear to bed
don't rush her back Taco

vailpass
08-17-2006, 03:47 PM
You're full of crap.

Hey Kid,
When I say "make you piss blood for a week" that does not mean a fight. It occurs on the football field when you drop the hammer on someone with a kidney shot.

Not that I"d expect you to know what occurs on a football field other than what you read in your "Basic Football for Geeks Desperately Trying to Fit In" manual.

Now go get a job and move out of your mom's basement for the love of God.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2006, 03:49 PM
When I say "make you piss blood for a week" that does not mean a fight. It occurs on the football field when you drop the hammer on someone with a kidney shot.

Same difference. Your are a classless piece of shit.

Not that I"d expect you to know what occurs on a football field other than what you read in your "Basic Football for Geeks Desperately Trying to Fit In" manual.

You think I've never played flag football?

ROFL

Calcountry
08-17-2006, 03:51 PM
Hey Kid,

Now go get a job and move out of your mom's basement for the love of God.GoChiefs is one pissed off mofo now dude. Why did you have to do that?

Now he is going to turn back to the Dark side of the board.

vailpass
08-17-2006, 04:00 PM
QUOTE=bunnytrdr]GoChiefs is one pissed off mofo now dude. Why did you have to do that?

Now he is going to turn back to the Dark side of the board.[/QUOTE]

ROFL Draven thinks it's cool to hide behind the intraweb and talk shit to people he would never in a million years dream of lipping off to in real life, then gets all butt-hurt when you call him out.

Who cares. Wotta bitch.

[QUOTE=GoChiefs]Same difference. Your are a classless piece of shit./QUOTE]

Otter
08-17-2006, 04:03 PM
Cutler scares me, not now but about 2 or 3 years from now.

Hammock Parties
What a joke! I only give it back when dickless pieces of shit like yourself resort to ad hominem as their primary method of conversation.

You ever think about attempting to be civil to people for a change? Jerk.

Eleazar
Yeah, but do you write for two football websites?

vailpass
08-17-2006, 04:08 PM
Yeah, but do you write for two football websites?

ROFL

vailpass
08-17-2006, 04:13 PM
What a joke! I only give it back when dickless pieces of shit like yourself resort to ad hominem as their primary method of conversation.

You ever think about attempting to be civil to people for a change? Jerk.

I'll let you figure out your own contradictory statements here.

Hammock Parties
08-17-2006, 04:14 PM
You moron. You started it. You expect me to be civil when you're being a ****ing jerk?

Do yourself a favor and put me on ignore. I'm certainly going to return the favor.

Valiant
08-17-2006, 06:22 PM
Im up for a Mange vs. CP flag football game during the den at KC game...

Mangers get the group together that travels and see if they want to be whipped by KC in some flag football...

Hammock Parties
08-29-2006, 12:32 PM
Taco is actually in love with Shanahan. This is hilarious. You can't make this stuff up! ROFL

The guy is my idol as a professional, and has been for ten years. I seriously asked my wife if I could name my kid after him. Michael Shanahan Lopez. She refused.

StcChief
08-29-2006, 01:47 PM
Cutler will start by mid season......
Playoffs ??

listopencil
08-29-2006, 02:21 PM
OM vs CP in football? We would if we thought all those Orange folks wouldn't eat our food and steal our beer and not clean up after the game.

I'd do all that and screw your bitches too.

Well, not Gochiefs.

jspchief
08-29-2006, 02:39 PM
After watching him so far this pre-season, if I was a Broncos fan I'd be in love too. He's been money. I don't blame Donkey fans for being excited.

Iowanian
08-29-2006, 03:02 PM
I'd like to see cutler about 2 drives into week 2, after Hali or Pollard ruin pumber's shit on the first attempt at a bootleg. then, I'd like to see Gunther turn him into Ryan Leaf with the hell that is unleashed in his general direction.

vailpass
08-29-2006, 03:07 PM
I'd like to see cutler about 2 drives into week 2, after Hali or Pollard ruin pumber's shit on the first attempt at a bootleg. then, I'd like to see Gunther turn him into Ryan Leaf with the hell that is unleashed in his general direction.

I've never seen someone put quite so much stock into mid-draft rookies. Are they having that good of a pre-season?
Will they be starting?
Nice to see a couple of Big 10 guys make the big leagues.

Iowanian
08-29-2006, 03:14 PM
I don't really have a preference as to which defensive player Ruin's plumber's ability to hold in his snot and drool for the evening.

vailpass
08-29-2006, 03:18 PM
I don't really have a preference as to which defensive player Ruin's plumber's ability to hold in his snot and drool for the evening.

LMAO Okay then.

morphius
08-29-2006, 03:19 PM
I've never seen someone put quite so much stock into mid-draft rookies. Are they having that good of a pre-season?
Will they be starting?
Nice to see a couple of Big 10 guys make the big leagues.
1st and 2nd rounders are mid draft?

morphius
one of us needs a new definition of mid.

Iowanian
08-29-2006, 03:20 PM
Elvis Dummerville on the other hand....hell, who requires the services of the original Dwight Freeney.

All I know is that by the end of week 2, I'd like donk fans to feel more discomfort about the season than if Gilbert Grape's mama were standing on their marble bags with baseball spikes.

vailpass
08-29-2006, 03:25 PM
1st and 2nd rounders are mid draft?

morphius
one of us needs a new definition of mid.

Sorry, I should have said mid-round. My bad.

Are these two really having that strong of a preseason for your guys?
Will they be starting?

HemiEd
08-29-2006, 04:21 PM

Will they be starting?

Yes and Yes. I would say that Hali will be starting right away. Pollard will be starting probably about mid season, the same as Cutler.

vailpass
08-29-2006, 04:45 PM
Yes and Yes. I would say that Hali will be starting right away. Pollard will be starting probably about mid season, the same as Cutler.

Wow, those guys must be looking pretty good. Starting DEs are tough to find, especially rookies.

Do you think Plummer is going to get hurt? Cutler is going to be a damn fine QB but Jake is the veteran and is set to have a great year. I really think Cutler will have some time to mature before starting.

morphius
08-29-2006, 04:56 PM

Will they be starting?
Hali has only played one game and looked really good. The other will start as a backup, but they are talking about him starting for the end of the year. Gun is quoted as wanting Pollard in the first round he thought so highly of him. He has missed a couple angles, but that could just be a speed adjustment, but has an Int and caused a fumble.

morphius
08-29-2006, 04:58 PM
Wow, those guys must be looking pretty good. Starting DEs are tough to find, especially rookies.

Do you think Plummer is going to get hurt? Cutler is going to be a damn fine QB but Jake is the veteran and is set to have a great year. I really think Cutler will have some time to mature before starting.
I doubt you will find many people here that think highly of Plummer's ability to be a QB here. He may be great on a roll out, but nobody is overally impressed. If he was that great, you wouldn't have went after a QB in the 1st...

vailpass
08-29-2006, 05:01 PM
I doubt you will find many people here that think highly of Plummer's ability to be a QB here. He may be great on a roll out, but nobody is overally impressed. If he was that great, you wouldn't have went after a QB in the 1st...

One game away from the SB last year. Veteran leader. Doesn't much matter what people here think; you always want a veteran at the helm if you plan to make a SB run.

I think it is obvious to anyone who has seen Cutler play why Shanny moved up to get him.

HemiEd
08-29-2006, 05:03 PM

They do look great, Hali is a "shoe in" IMO. They already have him calling the defensive audibles. Pollard has already sent a few people to the dentist, a hitter the Chiefs have not had for quite some time. I hope both of the rookie safties are starting fairly soon. They both seem fearless, fast and smart.
I predict that Cutler will replace Plummer because Shannahan pulls the plug, no injury involved. I hope he starts on Thanksgiving Night in Arrowhead, maybe we can set him back a few years in his progress. :D

vailpass
08-29-2006, 05:05 PM
They do look great, Hali is a "shoe in" IMO. They already have him calling the defensive audibles. Pollard has already sent a few people to the dentist, a hitter the Chiefs have not had for quite some time. I hope both of the rookie safties are starting fairly soon. They both seem fearless, fast and smart.
I predict that Cutler will replace Plummer because Shannahan pulls the plug, no injury involved. I hope he starts on Thanksgiving Night in Arrowhead, maybe we can set him back a few years in his progress. :D

A rookie calling audibles? Wow. I remember Pollard from Purdue, he was a mean one.

morphius
08-29-2006, 05:08 PM
One game away from the SB last year. Veteran leader. Doesn't much matter what people here think; you always want a veteran at the helm if you plan to make a SB run.

I think it is obvious to anyone who has seen Cutler play why Shanny moved up to get him.
He had as much to do with that playoff win as I did. He has sucked in every playoff game there so far. Not exactly what you want in a playoff run.

HemiEd
08-29-2006, 05:12 PM
A rookie calling audibles? Wow. I remember Pollard from Purdue, he was a mean one.

I think both of these guys must have done pretty well on their S-A-Ts. I can not wait until Plummer trys that Bootleg on these kids. ROFL Hali appeared to know how to read an offensive play against the Rams. It was his first game, must be a Special Talent! Hell, Plummer has been pulling that same play on Hicks for how many years? He still don't get it.