PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs v Raiders

bogie
08-18-2006, 05:22 PM
I know there's probably been a million posts like this. Sunday, November 19. I'm going to be in town and am going to the game. I have never been to Arrowhead. Any suggestion on the best place to buy 3 tickets? Should I just go through Ticketmasters on KCChiefs? Any chance of getting good seats on Ticketmasters? Anyone on here have 3 tickets they want to get rid of? It never hurts to ask. I can't wait!!! I plan to get there early so I can drink a beer or 6 or 12 with some fellow Chiefs fans. Any insight on how I can get great seats would be appreciated.

CHENZ A!
08-18-2006, 05:41 PM
Ticketmaster probably only has scattered singles. If you wait, and we play bad leading up, you could get them cheaper than they are now, but lets hope that doesn't happen. I used seats.com a couple weeks ago to locate tickets for the Cin game, and the @STL game, and they got here real quick(not the cheapest though, once you figure in shipping and transaction fee). I have never bought off ebay, but have heard good things. Good luck, and YELL LOUD!!!

|Zach|
08-18-2006, 05:43 PM
I would go ebay style.

bogie
08-18-2006, 05:44 PM
Ticketmaster probably only has scattered singles. If you wait, and we play bad leading up, you could get them cheaper than they are now, but lets hope that doesn't happen. I used seats.com a couple weeks ago to locate tickets for the Cin game, and the @STL game, and they got here real quick(not the cheapest though, once you figure in shipping and transaction fee). I have never bought off ebay, but have heard good things. Good luck, and YELL LOUD!!!

Thanks! I will be yelling loud.

Hammock Parties
08-18-2006, 05:48 PM
Ebay

FloridaMan88
08-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Anywhere but Ace Sports. Unless you want to take out a second mortgage on your house.

bogie
08-18-2006, 06:09 PM
Ebay

There's 3 on ebay in section 114 row 5 from the field just short of the goal line. Will I be able to see much from there? Or should I expect that that's probably the best I'm going to get?

Hammock Parties
08-18-2006, 06:11 PM
If you wait, there will be more.

chiefbowe82
08-18-2006, 06:12 PM
I would recommend if your in the LL to be atleast 10 rows up the higher the better in my opinion unless your in the corner or behind the end zone the probably the lower the better.

bogie
08-18-2006, 06:17 PM
If you wait, there will be more.

I'll wait then.

bogie
08-18-2006, 06:52 PM
I would recommend if your in the LL to be atleast 10 rows up the higher the better in my opinion unless your in the corner or behind the end zone the probably the lower the better.

Good information.
Thanks.

Calcountry
08-18-2006, 07:06 PM
Ticketmaster probably only has scattered singles. If you wait, and we play bad leading up, you could get them cheaper than they are now, but lets hope that doesn't happen. I used seats.com a couple weeks ago to locate tickets for the Cin game, and the @STL game, and they got here real quick(not the cheapest though, once you figure in shipping and transaction fee). I have never bought off ebay, but have heard good things. Good luck, and YELL LOUD!!!I since, just a touch of sarcasm there. :p

hypersensitiveZO6
08-18-2006, 08:21 PM
EBAY>>>>>>AFTER A LOSS