PDA

View Full Version : The only way I could see this Chiefs team in serious trouble...

RealSNR
08-19-2006, 12:38 AM
...is if they're on a MUTHA****IN PLANE with MUTHA****IN SNAKES

Yes, I just saw the movie. It is everything I hoped for. And more. The entire theater shat itself when SLJ said, "I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MUTHA****IN SNAKES ON THIS MUTHA****IN PLANE!"

KcMizzou
08-19-2006, 12:56 AM
Heh... this movie will rock.... if only because the silly ass title grabbed some online buzz. The "snakes on a plane" became a joke because it was so silly. They embraced it, and ran with it... a very smart move.

Tribal Warfare
08-19-2006, 01:14 AM
Heh... this movie will rock.... if only because the silly ass title grabbed some online buzz. The "snakes on a plane" became a joke because it was so silly. They embraced it, and ran with it... a very smart move.

It ruled and it goes "That's it! I've had it with these muthaf*ckin snakes on this muthaf*ckin plane"

Miles
08-19-2006, 01:17 AM
They embraced it, and ran with it... a very smart move.

Yep very good move. It was likely an in and out of the theater movie before all of that internet publicity. I also don't think this would have worked at all without Samuel L. Jackson being perfect for something like this and playing it up so well. He is also definitly one of my favorite actors around right now and his part in this movie seems like it will almost be a parity of himself.

RealSNR
08-19-2006, 09:45 AM
Heh... this movie will rock.... if only because the silly ass title grabbed some online buzz. The "snakes on a plane" became a joke because it was so silly. They embraced it, and ran with it... a very smart move.It was amazing