PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Violence?

Mr. Laz
08-20-2006, 11:55 AM
seriously ... it seems like the biggest issue with our team is a complete lack of violence.

you know how LJ runs with that wild "don't F with me" aggressive attitude?

now think about any other players on our team who play their position the same way??

err :(

it's not easy to find ... :harumph:

Defense:

our linebackers, not really. they are athletic, but not aggressive

safeties, hell half they time they avoid really sticking their heads in there. (our backup safeties look to have more attitude than the starters)

cornerbacks, actually our cornerback might be the most physically for their position on the entire defense. But the cornerback position by it's very nature is a skill position.

Defensive line, bunch a big,fat pussies.

offense:

Quarterback, not applicable. but Green is pretty tough

Running back, LJ is the most violent guy on the team. Cruz is an unknown.

wide receivers, none really ... kennison is pretty tough

tightends, bah ... Tony "don't touch the face" gonzo :cuss: . Dunn is tough, but still more of a technician.

offensive line, Waters is pretty physical. wiegmann is a technique guy. Shields is old. Sampson is lost. Turley is a shrimp.

imo we need a serious injection of "bad ass" into this team.

I'm not talking crazy Eddie :$2500: Freeman type stuff. I mean a true physical, within the play, nature that puts the other team back on their heels type play.

blueballs
08-20-2006, 11:57 AM
I would hate to be a kick/punt returner
that's some ****ing scary shit

Bowser
08-20-2006, 11:58 AM
I'm buying into the theory that the guys at 610 have been putting out, that this is a veteran team, and they know when to turn it on and knock knockers out.

"Ignorance is bliss" - Cypher, from The Matrix

Adept Havelock
08-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Where's the Ka-boom? I was told when we hired Coach Edwards that there was supposed to be an earth-shattering Ka-boom!

Bowser
08-20-2006, 12:02 PM
Where's the Ka-boom? I was told when we hired Coach Edwards that there was supposed to be an earth-shattering Ka-boom!

ROFL

milkman
08-20-2006, 12:06 PM

I thought that we heard that sound last Thursday night.

That, of course, was the sound of all those hopes crashing in the night.

Adept Havelock
08-20-2006, 12:08 PM
I thought that we heard that sound last Thursday night.

That, of course, was the sound of all those hopes crashing in the night.

:hmmm: Perhaps we need to invest in some of the "U-2 thirty-what?" stuff Donger mentioned in the "What would your avatar say" thread for Arrowhead's Space-Modulator...

In Martian physics 101 they taught us a proper Ka-Boom is an explosion. Thursday was an implosion... :D

StcChief
08-20-2006, 12:09 PM
Vanilla PS got everybody worried....

We will be fine.

Sure-Oz
08-20-2006, 12:28 PM
maybe cuz they dont give a shit, its pre-season afterall and most players would rather have a 2 game preseason.