PDA

View Full Version : FaMiLy VaLuEs

kczoo
08-20-2006, 05:08 PM
Anyone else have family members just constantly stirring up the shiznit? All started with my 42 year old jealous beotch sister not liking my wife. Seriously there is nothing wrong with my wife besides shes younger than me. Opinions are like azzholes; everyones got one

Bob Dole
08-20-2006, 05:43 PM
If it helps any, Bob Dole likes your wife just fine.

ChiefsLV
08-20-2006, 06:24 PM
Yeah, some people are just drama whores. There's got to be some drama going on to keep their life interesting I guess. I say fug em!

Rain Man
08-20-2006, 09:12 PM
How much younger? Is she 13 or something? Are you John Mark Karr? Did you kill JonBenet? If you really killed JonBenet and then married a 13 year-old, maybe the problem is not your sister. Maybe it's you.

Pitt Gorilla
08-20-2006, 09:37 PM
I thought this was about the current tour with Flyleaf, Stone Sour, etc.

lafan
11-16-2007, 11:01 AM
NOthing wrong with her except that she is an ex-lesbian stripper. Now that is not meant to slander his young wife. It is simply a statement of the facts. He met her through a lesbian who was once his best friend and the the best friend lesbian met the future Mrs. Zoo while she was stripping at a club. The future Mrs. Zoo then moved in with the Lesbian ex-best friend. Mr. Zoo and Mrs. Zoo then got together all during the time she as living with and dating the lesbian ex-best friend.

Pushead2
11-16-2007, 11:03 AM
I like your wife too

Mr. Laz
11-16-2007, 11:04 AM
NOthing wrong with her except that she is an ex-lesbian stripper. Now that is not meant to slander his young wife. It is simply a statement of the facts. He met her through a lesbian who was once his best friend and the the best friend lesbian met the future Mrs. Zoo while she was stripping at a club. The future Mrs. Zoo then moved in with the Lesbian ex-best friend. Mr. Zoo and Mrs. Zoo then got together all during the time she as living with and dating the lesbian ex-best friend.
:spock:

nice 1st post ........... sounds like mr. zoo is set :clap:

nice snag, Zoo! :toast:

pikesome
11-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Well, actually... (http://www.tuckermax.com/archives/entries/the_shittiest_hookup_ever.phtml#623)

Well... There's the kind of story you don't hear everyday. Thankfully.

wutamess
11-16-2007, 11:05 AM

And the shit hits the fan.

Nice of Zoo to CONVENIENTLY leave the ENTIRE story out.

Donger
11-16-2007, 11:09 AM

So, she's an ex-lesbian? Or an ex-stripper? Both?

shaneo69
11-16-2007, 11:14 AM
I'm guessing lafan is the 42 year old beotch sister...

shaneo69
11-16-2007, 11:16 AM
I'm guessing lafan is the 42 year old beotch sister...

Or maybe lafan is Zoo's former lesbian best friend...

Fishpicker
11-16-2007, 11:18 AM

I was wondering the same thing. I took it to mean; she was a stripper that catered to lesbians.

Demonpenz
11-16-2007, 11:20 AM
Time for my song

* i love chiefsplanet, so much I can't stand it*

Baby Lee
11-16-2007, 11:24 AM
"Sisters making more money than brothers and it’s creating problems in families … that’s one of the reasons many of our women are becoming lesbians,”

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmL5hlXX05k&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qmL5hlXX05k&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Lesbian, . . . lesbian in no man's land. . .
Lesbian, lesbian, ev'ry woman can be a lesbian . . .

Rausch
11-16-2007, 11:27 AM
Popcorn and soda time...

Inspector
11-16-2007, 11:28 AM
I think the Lesbians are much better off since Arafat passed away.

Mr. Plow
11-16-2007, 11:37 AM

I wish I had met my wife under similar circumstances.....

DBO82
11-16-2007, 11:43 AM
Wow.....

Note to self...

Self, do not post any personal or private details on Chiefsplanet because it will bite you in the azz.

Yours Truly,
Me

Dartgod
11-16-2007, 11:47 AM
I think the Lesbians are much better off since Arafat passed away.
That really depends on what part of Lesbia you are from.

Mr. Laz
11-16-2007, 11:49 AM
That really depends on what part of Lesbia you are from.
sounds like a nice place ...... do they have a web cam?

ChiefsFan4Life
11-16-2007, 11:53 AM

I'm guessing you are indeed a lesbian who is attracted to your brother's partial lesbian wife. Get over it - she chose the other chick and your brother over you, because you suck.

Mr. Laz
11-16-2007, 11:57 AM
I'm guessing you are indeed a lesbian who is attracted to your brother's partial lesbian wife. Get over it - she chose the other chick and your brother over you, because you suck.
ROFL

RJ
11-16-2007, 12:24 PM
:spock:

nice 1st post ........... sounds like mr. zoo is set :clap:

nice snag, Zoo! :toast:

Yep, they usually stick a toe in the water before diving in.

Rain Man
11-16-2007, 12:32 PM
I found this thread because I do a search for the term "lesbian" every day just to be sure I don't miss anything good.

Inspector
11-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Yep, they usually stick a toe in the water before diving in.
Um...that's not a toe.....

Iowanian
11-16-2007, 12:38 PM
I love Chiefsplanet.

You can't unring a bell....If you've puffed a pecker, you're always going to be a pecker puffer.

Mr. Laz
11-16-2007, 12:45 PM
Maybe kczoo should change his name to kcstud ...... he's so good that he can convert lesbians.

Hell ..... Pat Robertson would probably pay him. ROFL

Rausch
11-16-2007, 12:49 PM
Maybe kczoo should change his name to kcstud ...... he's so good that he can convert lesbians.

Hell ..... Pat Robertson would probably pay him. ROFL

What the hell is wrong with you to make you think lesbianism should be cured?

It's a gift to humanity from God himself... :)

Mr. Laz
11-16-2007, 12:50 PM

:)

Coogs
11-16-2007, 12:52 PM

If they are HOT! Say hot like the two gals from yesterdays thread. :)

Demonpenz
11-16-2007, 01:20 PM
like Big daddy says. there are girls who say they are bisexual and then there are lyers

Mr. Plow
11-16-2007, 01:39 PM

Ugly, fat, bull dyke lesbianism is a gift from the Devil. Hot chick lesbianism is a gift from God.

One should be stopped......the other should take place in my living room daily.

Mr. Plow
11-16-2007, 01:41 PM
This shit should be stopped.....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/VictorySquat/bulldyke.jpg

Mr. Plow
11-16-2007, 01:43 PM
Off topic, but when googling "bull dykes", one result.......

http://www.photodump.com/direct/das/bull.jpg

JohninGpt
11-16-2007, 02:07 PM
Niether, she's an ex-lesbian stripper, or one who formerly removed the clothes from lesbians. I don't know if this was performed as a service at some sort of lesbian meeting place, or if she simply hid in dark corners or down alleyways waiting for an unsuspecting lesbian on which to pounce and strip. :shrug:

Mr. Flopnuts
11-16-2007, 02:47 PM
How strange that zoo hasn't posted since the mysterious post. Someone may want to call the authorities. Oh, and this thread is worthless without pics.