PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News!- Commander and Chiefs of the First Game-Will be me!

KcFanNindy
08-21-2006, 04:10 PM
I just got call from the Chiefs and was seleceted to be the Commmander and the Chief of the 1st game of the Season! For all those who plan on attending the game! Be sure to take pics during half time!

The Chiefs will choose a “Commander in Chief” for the CHIEFS NATION for each home game…that’s right — if you are coming to the game you can register to be the “Commander in Chief” for that game which entitles you to recognition on our scroll board during the game, a pre-game tailgate and a private pre-game tour culminating in pre-game field passes!

The guy from the chiefs, stated that i would get a personal tour Arrowhead, and depending on Lamar Hunts health, i will be able to meet him in person. They also give 2 VIP tickets to the tailgating to the VIP TENT, and I get to go onto the field during Halftime and be annouced as the Commader and Chiefs of the game! Will keep everyone up todate as far as what else is included....i had already had 10 beers or so, when the guy called could not write everything down, suppose to be getting it Fed X to me, as well as email.

Saulbadguy
08-21-2006, 04:13 PM
Don't tell them that you are the guy who scalps Chiefs tickets on the internet. (truth)

big nasty kcnut
08-21-2006, 04:16 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH cold as ice.

Phobia
08-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Do you get to wear a Darth Vader helmet like the Commander in Chief of Raider Nation?

Mr. Laz
08-21-2006, 04:19 PM
congrats ... enjoy it

KChiefsQT
08-21-2006, 04:55 PM
The guy from the chiefs, stated that i would get a personal tour Arrowhead, and depending on Lamar Hunts health, i will be able to meet him in person. They also give 2 VIP tickets to the tailgating to the VIP TENT, and I get to go onto the field during Halftime and be annouced as the Commader and Chiefs of the game! Will keep everyone up todate as far as what else is included....i had already had 10 beers or so, when the guy called could not write everything down, suppose to be getting it Fed X to me, as well as email.

See you there!

StcChief
08-21-2006, 05:40 PM
very cool.

Ambassader's Tent ???? Red Coaters, retired players hang there.

Good time. Excellent food and brew., music.

Rain Man
08-21-2006, 06:13 PM
That's way cool. They should let you play a down or two, though, to complete the experience.

BigRedChief
08-21-2006, 06:19 PM
very cool.

Ambassader's Tent ???? Red Coaters, retired players hang there.

Good time. Excellent food and brew., music.

Tailgating in a tent is lame. Even with Red Coaters.