PDA

View Full Version : Seating Prefs

Molitoth
08-21-2006, 08:41 PM
Ahoy mates,

This saturday I will be sitting Upper Reserved for the first time, which will be a big change from Row 1. It should be a great time actually being able to see the whole field and the plays develop, was just wondering on your prefs of seating....

greg63
08-21-2006, 09:27 PM
Anywhere; but that, sadly, is not one of your options. You also broke a cardinal rule of polling by not including the obligatory Gaz option. :p :D

BigRedChief
08-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Anywhere; but that, sadly, is not one of your options. You also broke a cardinal rule of polling by not including the obligatory Gaz option. :p :D
Yep, neg rep for you no0b!:harumph:

I've had season tickets since 1995 or so.
I've sat in the end zone in the upper deck, in the corner 3 rows from the top and thought I had good seats.
I sat on the 50 yard line in the upper deck right below the TV cameras.
I now sit in the lower bowl in the end zone about halfway between the tunnel and the goal post about 20 rows off the field.
I've never sat in the club seats but I hear they are the best for viewing.

Each had its own good things to love about the seats. I guess its up to your personal prefrence really...

greg63
08-21-2006, 09:59 PM
Yep, neg rep for you no0b!:harumph:

I've had season tickets since 1995 or so.
I've sat in the end zone in the upper deck, in the corner 3 rows from the top and thought I had good seats.
I sat on the 50 yard line in the upper deck right below the TV cameras.
I now sit in the lower bowl in the end zone about halfway between the tunnel and the goal post about 20 rows off the field.
I've never sat in the club seats but I hear they are the best for viewing.

Each had its own good things to love about the seats. I guess its up to your personal prefrence really...

Oh yeah, it's among the best football atmospheres there is in the NFL. IMO.

I've only been there a couple of times, but have never had a poor view of the field.

DJJasonp
08-21-2006, 11:07 PM
I like the endzone....15-20 rows up or within the first 10 rows in the upper level.....I love seeing the play develop, and seeing when the QB doesnt see a wide open receiver, blown assignments, etc....

RickObie
08-21-2006, 11:19 PM
50 yard line 25 rows up!!

TinyEvel
08-22-2006, 01:29 AM
50 yard line 25 rows up!!

Dude! That's the ticket I just bought for the season opener!
SUHWEEEEET!

08-22-2006, 01:59 AM
There are no bad seats in arrowhead. I do prefer the upper level though. You can see the plays break very well up there.

TinyEvel
08-22-2006, 01:59 AM
AAGH!

Warrior5
08-22-2006, 08:06 AM
I like the endzone....15-20 rows up or within the first 10 rows in the upper level.....I love seeing the play develop, and seeing when the QB doesnt see a wide open receiver, blown assignments, etc....

Ditto...I always sit upper level in the west endzone (no sun in the eyes).

Sully
08-22-2006, 08:13 AM
I have been a "real fan" for 15 years, now. My seats have always been on the Chiefs side, 40-yard line, almost all the way to the top.
While I would like to move down int he upper level, closer to the front rows up there (I did upgrade 11 rows this season), my experiences of sight lines have been much better in the upper deck than anywhere else I've sat.
Plays unfolding, open recievers, whatever...you can see it better up top. The other thing is that it's not as far away as some other stadii. In Jacksonville I had upper deck seats, and felt like I was 2 miles fromt he field. At Arrowhead, you are still pretty close to the field in the upper deck.

I can remember tons of illustrations for th unfolding effect, but I'll relay this one.
On Dante's TD punt return against the Bronco's, after his juking and jumping...once he curled to the right and around the PR Team, you could tell he was going to score right away... thing is, he was at the 4-yard line.

Saulbadguy
08-22-2006, 08:20 AM
If I had my choice, i'd like to sit right behind the opposing team.

For some odd reason, I really enjoy harassing the opposing teams players, coaches, trainers, support staff, radio guys, equipment managers, sound and video crew, families, towel boys, and water/gatorade boys.

HemiEd
08-22-2006, 08:31 AM

For some odd reason, I really enjoy harassing the opposing teams players, coaches, trainers, support staff, radio guys, equipment managers, sound and video crew, families, towel boys, and water/gatorade boys.

Say it aint so Saul! :)

MOhillbilly
08-22-2006, 08:32 AM
from one 30 to the other,club level to the 25th row on the upper level.

Predarat
08-22-2006, 08:39 AM
I also like the upper deck. You can see the play develop and the whole field. You get a good feel for some of the x's and o's of the game. Sitting low has its advantages to, you really get a feel for the speed and the hard hitting being close to the action. Though i've never sat in the club level I have season tickets for Sunbelt Powerhouse THE University of Middle Tennessee, and my tickets are in the upper deck there right on the 50 and thats where the club level would be at arrowhead. There you kind of get the best of both worlds, you are close enough to the action but far enough away to get the benefits of seeing the plays develop. But the club level is just to boojie for me and from what I hear they look at you like you have lobsters crawling out of your ears when you yell.

Molitoth
08-22-2006, 08:51 AM

That's where our season tickets are. Usually they just ignore you, but every once in awhile they will speak... one time we had Thurman Thomas and Bruce Smith telling jokes. It's gonna be fun talking sh*t to Chad Johnson.

DaFace
08-22-2006, 08:54 AM
This is a strange thread. The majority of the messages about where to sit have been people saying they like the upper-level seats, but the majority of the votes are for the lower-level. Weird.

P.S. I like upper level, rows 25 or under, between the 20's. As everyone has said, it gives you a great view of the entire field and you can easily see plays unfold. I've never sat in the endzone, but I might give it a try someday.

Moooo
08-22-2006, 09:15 AM
I like the club level.

These people gave me preseason tickets for a game about 3 rows back at the 45 yard line club level. They were AWESOME! Close enough to see the individual action, but far away enough that you can see the whole play.

Also, if you show up early enough, they had a resuraunt about 30 feet away so if you wanted something to eat before the game you could (though I don't know why you wouldn't tailgate).

So... CLUB!

Moooo