PDA

View Full Version : chiefs planet/chiefs huddle

08-22-2006, 07:16 PM
All I know is this place has exponentially more traffic than chiefshuddle, so it must appeal to somebody.

Attention Kmart shoppers!!!

I am calling jspchief!!!come in!!!!
heres a link for you to eat

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&compare_sites=chiefsplanet.com&y=r&q=&url=www.chiefshuddle.com

|Zach|
08-22-2006, 07:20 PM
lexa gets its rankings data from browsers that have the Alexa toolbar installed. That's a fairly small sampling, as well as a skewed one, as many Web-savvy individuals feel that having the toolbar is akin to having spyware on your system. Because of this, any info you get from Alexa needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

jspchief
08-22-2006, 07:21 PM
You're joking right?

08-22-2006, 07:22 PM
lexa gets its rankings data from browsers that have the Alexa toolbar installed. That's a fairly small sampling, as well as a skewed one, as many Web-savvy individuals feel that having the toolbar is akin to having spyware on your system. Because of this, any info you get from Alexa needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

ok..then where did jspchiefs get his rankings from???

just wondering..

08-22-2006, 07:23 PM
You're joking right?

whats up buddy..I missed you!!!!

|Zach|
08-22-2006, 07:23 PM
ok..then where did jspchiefs get his rankings from???

just wondering..
Look at the two places. It is obvious.

jspchief
08-22-2006, 07:26 PM
That place has had about 50 posts all day. They only have 9 threads that have received a response in the last 12 hours.

I'm not a dumbass. It doesn't take a website to figure out that this place destroys that site in regards to activity.

08-22-2006, 07:27 PM
That place has had about 50 posts all day. They only have 9 threads that have received a response in the last 12 hours.

I'm not a dumbass. It doesn't take a website to figure out that this place destroys that site in regards to activity.

link???

ChiTown
08-22-2006, 07:27 PM
Attention Kmart shoppers!!!

I am calling jspchief!!!come in!!!!
heres a link for you to eat

http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&compare_sites=chiefsplanet.com&y=r&q=&url=www.chiefshuddle.com

lmfao

I hear you also outnumber ChiefsPlanet for the most red-headed, freckled Mexicans as well. Congrats?

HemiEd
08-22-2006, 07:28 PM
I am no Al Gore but Jsp is right. That place is dead with a captial D.

|Zach|
08-22-2006, 07:29 PM
link???
I will give you two links...

www.chiefsplanet.com

www.chiefshuddle.com

jspchief
08-22-2006, 07:30 PM
link???link for what? Go to the f*cking site and look with your own eyes. That place is a ghost town compared to here.

08-22-2006, 07:35 PM
I will give you two links...

www.chiefsplanet.com

www.chiefshuddle.com

not for nothing..thanks for the link..that place is way more up to date as a website..I mean..no offense..planet looks kind of like it's a 1999 message board..this place needs a tune up..seriously..

Saulbadguy
08-22-2006, 07:37 PM
Did you know the Big Tuna went to Wichita State university? Pretty neat, huh?

jspchief
08-22-2006, 07:38 PM
not for nothing..thanks for the link..that place is way more up to date as a website..I mean..no offense..planet looks kind of like it's a 1999 message board..this place needs a tune up..seriously..Wow, it didn't take long for you to shift your argument.

Reminds me of a certain Herm Edwards thread.

By the way, this thread is nothing but trolling. That's good though. I like it when we have some retards to kick around. Thanks for coming.

DaFace
08-22-2006, 07:39 PM
I've never understood why people feel the need to get into the "my message board is bigger/better than yours" argument. I mean, are you insecure about the size of "Little Bill" or something?

Who cares which site is bigger? If you like ChiefsHuddle better than ChiefsPlanet, fine. Please go there promptly and spare us of your dumbassery.

P.S. There are currently 153 people online at CP and 59 at CH. I don't really care, but you were asking for a link to solid information. There ya go.

Saulbadguy
08-22-2006, 07:40 PM
not for nothing..thanks for the link..that place is way more up to date as a website..I mean..no offense..planet looks kind of like it's a 1999 message board..this place needs a tune up..seriously..
Offense intended, it looks like the internet threw up on chiefshuddle.com.

08-22-2006, 07:41 PM
Did you know the Big Tuna went to Wichita State university? Pretty neat, huh?

yes I know..he was an amazing athlete too..also coached at army..

08-22-2006, 07:43 PM
I've never understood why people feel the need to get into the "my message board is bigger/better than yours" argument. I mean, are you insecure about the size of "Little Bill" or something?

Who cares which site is bigger? If you like ChiefsHuddle better than ChiefsPlanet, fine. Please go there promptly and spare us of your dumbassery.

it was brought up by jspchiefs..if you dont like it..dont read it..or ask him..it's a damn message board..opinions are like aholes

Raiderhater
08-22-2006, 07:47 PM
I like the avatar.

08-22-2006, 07:50 PM
I like the avatar.
do you want it???photoshopped ..take it if you want it..seriously..

anybody..as a peace treaty for some good reputation :toast:

luv
08-22-2006, 07:51 PM
I like the avatar.
Looks pretty familiar.

Raiderhater
08-22-2006, 07:51 PM
do you want it???photoshopped ..take it if you want it..seriously..

anybody..as a peace treaty for some good reputation :toast:

I'm partial to mine, thanks.

08-22-2006, 07:52 PM
Looks pretty familiar.
it's not the same as the one your thinking of..

Raiderhater
08-22-2006, 07:52 PM
Looks pretty familiar.

It also looks pretty funny being worn by a guy who hates Herm...

08-22-2006, 07:53 PM
I'm partial to mine, thanks.
no prob..you do have a cool avatar..

08-22-2006, 07:54 PM
It also looks pretty funny being worn by a guy who hates Herm...

ssshhhhh...alot of people hate herm... :)

|Zach|
08-22-2006, 07:55 PM
it was brought up by jspchiefs..if you dont like it..dont read it..or ask him..it's a damn message board..opinions are like aholes
Like you have opinions...people have been running over you and changing your mind since you have been here...

08-22-2006, 07:59 PM
Like you have opinions...people have been running over you and changing your mind since you have been here...

link???TO THE MIND CHANGING STUFF YOU SPEAK OF???

ChiefFan31
08-22-2006, 08:07 PM
link???TO THE MIND CHANGING STUFF YOU SPEAK OF???

Dude, I highly doubt the Huddle wants a ****tard like yourself over here making an idiotic comparison. You should stop.

Bob Dole
08-22-2006, 08:07 PM
Alexa is useless shit.

08-22-2006, 08:12 PM
Wow, it didn't take long for you to shift your argument.

Reminds me of a certain Herm Edwards thread.

By the way, this thread is nothing but trolling. That's good though. I like it when we have some retards to kick around. Thanks for coming.

change the subject all you want..you were the one that started it with the quote in the opening thread..

Dude, I highly doubt the Huddle wants a ****tard like yourself over here making an idiotic comparison. You should stop.
doubt then..and jspchief made the comparison for the 1,000.00th time..

NOT ME!!!ask jspchief???

jspchief
08-22-2006, 08:17 PM
change the subject all you want..you were the one that started it with the quote in the opening thread..

NOT ME!!!ask jspchief???Why don't you include the context of my statement? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3369902#post3369902) (starting with post #136)

You called this a "junior varsity board" while whining about this place not being as warm and fuzzy as Chiefshuddle and I replied by saying that it must appeal to someone since it has exponentially more traffic.

You want to pretend that I started some dick measuring contest, but you seem to forget that you're the one that started comparing this site to chiefshuddle.

08-22-2006, 08:22 PM
Why don't you include the context of my statement? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3369902#post3369902) (starting with post #136)

You called this a "junior varsity board" while whining about this place not being as warm and fuzzy as Chiefshuddle and I replied by saying that it must appeal to someone since it has exponentially more traffic.

You want to pretend that I started some dick measuring contest, but you seem to forget that you're the one that started comparing this site to chiefshuddle.

touche lil buddy..I made you work for that one..it took you 3 pages before you figured that out all on your own..bravo!!!!

this thread should be locked now..you have made your triumphant point!!!after 25 minutes and 3 pages..damn good job!!!

jspchief
08-22-2006, 08:24 PM
Yea, I also went to the store to get breakfast for tommorrow morning while you waited eagerly for my response.

08-22-2006, 08:26 PM
Yea, I also went to the store to get breakfast for tommorrow morning while you waited eagerly for my response.

haha!!!lol!!good one!!!

I liked that one!!

Raiderhater
08-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Why don't you include the context of my statement? (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3369902#post3369902) (starting with post #136)

Oooohhhhh! Buuuuurn!

jspchief
08-22-2006, 08:28 PM
I tell you what.

I'll make a signature bet that I can prove it with a receipt. If I can show a receipt that I just bought coffee and cereal, you have to put up a signature of my choosing for the rest of your time on Chiefsplanet. I'm talking forever.

Any action?

Raiderhater
08-22-2006, 08:28 PM
I'm sorry, was that response too JV?

08-22-2006, 08:33 PM
I tell you what.

I'll make a signature bet that I can prove it with a receipt. If I can show a receipt that I just bought coffee and cereal, you have to put up a signature of my choosing for the rest of your time on Chiefsplanet. I'm talking forever.

Any action?

I will play along..lets see the receipt...and I didn't doubt you either you jackass..thats why I gave the LOL!!!

ok..it's a bet!!!

Raiderhater
08-22-2006, 08:38 PM
WTF? y r u making a bet when u didn't doubt him?

jspchief
08-22-2006, 08:41 PM
I can't figure out how to resize it in my scanner. It's too small to read as it is.

I'll figure it out, just so this dumbass is stuck with a sig of my choosing

milkman
08-22-2006, 08:41 PM
It seems we've been infested by rash of dumbasses lately.

Did the library extend it's hours?

08-22-2006, 08:43 PM
WTF? y r u making a bet when u didn't doubt him?

I lol'd him!!!!
that means laugh out loud..and I was doing it at myself!!!

boy.the sarcasm wizzed right over your heads boys!!!

08-22-2006, 08:45 PM
I can't figure out how to resize it in my scanner. It's too small to read as it is.

I'll figure it out, just so this dumbass is stuck with a sig of my choosing
your calling me a dumbass..and your the jackass who cant even download a sig???get the kettle brother..YOU ARE DUMB!!!

alot less intelligent than I had presumed...AMAZING!!

jspchief
08-22-2006, 08:47 PM
It's not the sig, it's a picture of the receipt that's legible and fits within CP restrictions.

Raiderhater
08-22-2006, 08:49 PM
:banghead:

08-22-2006, 08:51 PM
It's not the sig, it's a picture of the receipt that's legible and fits within CP restrictions.
gotchya..I will tell you what..your a regular..and bill parcells wants you to feel good...just give me the sig..I'll put it in..dont need the reciept..give it to me..I owe it to you for calling you out in this thread..how's that??

Raiderhater
08-22-2006, 08:54 PM
Wow.

jspchief
08-22-2006, 08:55 PM
It's going to take a bit for me to get the sig. I should have it by tommorrow.

08-22-2006, 08:57 PM
It's going to take a bit for me to get the sig. I should have it by tommorrow.
does that mean you are inviting me?? ''bill parcells'' back??

I will be here late tommorow night..how's that??

you can make a troll roasting thread..and I will be back..

how's that??

jspchief
08-22-2006, 08:59 PM
does that mean you are inviting me?? ''bill parcells'' back??

I will be here late tommorow night..how's that??

you can make a troll roasting thread..and I will be back..

how's that??Like I said, I like having retards to kick around. Although it's so easy with you it's almost no sport.

I should be back in tommorrow night, but can't guarantee it. I'll PM you the sig when I get it done.

08-22-2006, 09:05 PM
Like I said, I like having retards to kick around. Although it's so easy with you it's almost no sport.

I should be back in tommorrow night, but can't guarantee it. I'll PM you the sig when I get it done.

you are pretty full of yourself now aren't you???

ok..if not..I will try and be back on thursday..

now you better make something good..if you suck at photoshop..let somebody who knows do it???lol..just going by your track record with everything else..

now you enjoy your breakfast tommorow!!!
nighty night,

Bill Parcells

chiefz
08-23-2006, 07:34 AM
I don't know how or why this got started but somebody told me about it so I thought I would say this.

Both sites are big, both sites are high traffic and both sites offer different things for different types of fans which is why both sites are successful. I can't speak of real traffic for the planet but we get around 2500 uniques, 15,000 page views and around 550 forum posts per day. I would imagine the planet gets just as much or maybe more.

Chiefhuddle is geared more towards news, commentary, podcasts, etc and chiefsplanet is geared more around the message board.

That being said there is no reason for making these types of comparisons because it's apples and oranges.

Both sites have members that frequent both places for different things (hell I even post here from time to time) and those members also visit other sites like Wild Bills as well. The beauty of the Internet is that there is so much to choose from that you can easily find a place that fits your personality and needs the best.

Anyway the point is that the larger sites should work together to offer services to our members and potential members and strive to make our communities a better place to hang out and get informed.

As far as I know outside of one site that I believe pretty much every community on the Internet has had their problems with chiefshuddle tries to maintain a good relationship will all the other communities out there.

Thanks,

Chiefs

sedated
08-23-2006, 07:42 AM
I think bill parcells has a man-crush on jsp

MOhillbilly
08-23-2006, 07:45 AM

NOT ME!!!ask jspchief???

****in die already gochiefs jr.

MOhillbilly
08-23-2006, 07:47 AM
podcast wtf is that?

Brock
08-23-2006, 07:48 AM
Bill Parcells has some pretty disgusting man-titties.

chiefz
08-23-2006, 07:50 AM
podcast wtf is that?

It's an audio file that can be downloaded to an IPod via ITunes.

In our case it's a weekly Kansas City Chiefs show that can be listened to streaming over the internet or downloaded via RSS or ITunes.

http://www.chiefshuddle.com/podcast.html

MOhillbilly
08-23-2006, 07:51 AM
Bill Parcells has some pretty disgusting man-titties.

but for that split second ya still wanted to see em didnt you?