PDA

View Full Version : Redheads have more sex in Germany

Rain Man
08-24-2006, 04:53 PM
Redheads 'have more sex than blondes or brunettes'
Last updated at 20:14pm on 15th August 2006

Reader comments (14)

I bet your forgiveness if this is a repost.

I have a theory on this, though. Redheads have more sex not due to their own behavior, but due to their relative rarity. If a guy wants to hit for the cycle (blonde, brunette, redhead, and Asian*), there are fewer redheads to choose from, thus they get more at-bats.

*In Germany, perhaps hitting for the cycle is blonde, brunette, redhead, and Polish. All cultures are different, I imagine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=400779&in_page_id=1770

Blondes may have more fun but redheads have more sex, according to new research in Germany.

The study by Hamburg Sex Researcher Professor Dr Werner Habermehl looked at the sex lives of hundreds of German women and compared them with their hair colour.

He said: "The sex lives of women with red hair were clearly more active than those with other hair colour, with more partners and having sex more often than the average. The research shows that the fiery redhead certainly lives up to her reputation."

He added that women who dyed their hair red from another colour were signalling they were looking for a partner, and added: "Even women in a fixed relationship are letting their partners know they are unhappy if they dye their hair red. They are saying that they are looking for something better."

Psychologist Christine Baumanns said however that it may not be the women who were to blame for the better sex lives of redheads.

She said: "Red stands for passion and when a man sees a redhead he will think he is dealing with a woman who won't mess around, and gets straight to the point when it comes to sex."

BucEyedPea
08-24-2006, 04:54 PM
I have auburn highlights...does that count? :p

big nasty kcnut
08-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Well yeah look at my friend casey and hollie they are twin redheads so they alway get notice more.

Rain Man
08-24-2006, 04:58 PM
Well yeah look at my friend casey and hollie they are twin redheads so they alway get notice more.

I'm trying to look at them, but I don't see any pictures.

Rain Man
08-24-2006, 04:59 PM
I have auburn highlights...does that count? :p

I'm not sure about the significance of highlights. I think it means that you have more sex in sunny places, but not in the shade.

Eleazar
08-24-2006, 05:00 PM
redheads > all

Calcountry
Pink, is the only color that matters.

BucEyedPea
That article puts blonde first, then brunette after. I saw on program on tv one night where they sent blondes versus brunettes into a bar first with a hidden camera and then surveyed the results: The blondes turned more heads but more brunettes wound up with action. :hmmm:

I wonder if Rainman does that kinda market research? :hmmm:

Calcountry
08-24-2006, 05:01 PM
That article puts blonde first, then brunette after. I saw on program on tv one night where they sent blondes versus brunettes into a bar first with a hidden camera and then surveyed the results: The blondes turned more heads but more brunettes wound up with action. :hmmm:

I wonder if Rainman does that kinda market research? :hmmm:I am sure he is getting his pole ready.

Rain Man
08-24-2006, 05:03 PM

I wonder if Rainman does that kinda market research? :hmmm:

I keep a highly discounted proposal ready at all times, just in case someone calls.

|Zach|
08-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Thats is crumbelievable.

Immaculate
08-24-2006, 05:11 PM
I need to go to Germany then. I got a thing for the firecrotches.

Herzig
08-24-2006, 05:15 PM
I'm dating a redhead and she does indeed have a healthy appetite for sex. I have that affect on women tho

Jilly
08-24-2006, 05:19 PM
I'm a redhead. I'm sure it's true. I think it's because (And this is a huge broad statement) we are a little more agressive.

But I will vouch for the fact that if I walk into a bar with my blonde friend and my brunette friend, the blonde will always turn the heads. But that could be that I'm a little meatier (please don't take that as me saying I'm fat, I just don't wear a size 2)

BucEyedPea
08-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Does this mean you're also covered with zillions of red freckles from head to ...'er...um....

Jilly
08-24-2006, 05:24 PM
Does this mean you're also covered with zillions of red freckles from head to ...'er...um....

yeah, no. It's so funny how everyone wonders that.

JimNasium
08-24-2006, 06:01 PM
It's true in America too.

StcChief
08-24-2006, 07:28 PM
Red in the Head.....

Hot in Bed.

KC Jones
08-24-2006, 07:41 PM
I'm dating a redhead and she does indeed have a healthy appetite for sex. I have that affect on women tho

Simply amazing the way you drive them straight into the arms of the nearest man.

Jenny Gump
08-24-2006, 07:44 PM

It's probably her....being a redhead that makes for the appetite. I've always been a horny little bitch.

Jenny Gump
08-24-2006, 07:45 PM
It's true in America too.

...oh, but I am MUCH hornier when you are around baby.

Marcellus
08-24-2006, 07:56 PM
It's probably her....being a redhead that makes for the appetite. I've always been a horny little bitch.

My experience..................

Red on the head = fire in the hole. :) :)

stevieray
08-24-2006, 08:10 PM
Red in the Head.....

Hot in Bed.

This is very true...at least for me.

NewChief
08-24-2006, 08:16 PM
The freak from Germany (that I've written about here (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2975787&highlight=germany#post2975787) before) who stalked me back across the pond and moved into my house without invitation for a month had red hair.

Rain Man
08-24-2006, 08:45 PM
...oh, but I am MUCH hornier when you are around baby.

I'm almost positive I know the answer to this, but I need to confirm that you're not talking to me.

Jenny Gump
08-24-2006, 08:45 PM
The freak from Germany (that I've written about here (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2975787&highlight=germany#post2975787) before) who stalked me back across the pond and moved into my house without invitation for a month had red hair.

How many times do I have to apologize? Sheesh....