PDA

View Full Version : High blood pressure may keep me out of Iraq this time

Red Dawg
08-25-2006, 05:06 PM
Should know next Friday. Twice this week I have fought and scrapped with our Med guys to no avail. I have been ordered to have it checked every day next week and if it's too high in those checks I will be hoime for the hollidays. I take medication for it and it's been working but they gave me the small pox vaccine and it's been up ever since.

I can't stand troops that try to get out of stuff like this for medical reasons but I have no control over this. I take my pill and I run almost everyday. If they say I'm, a nogo I'll look forward to the Chiefs every week.

chief52
08-25-2006, 05:10 PM
So how high do they consider too high, if you do not mind my asking?

Hydrae
08-25-2006, 05:28 PM
Don't know whether to congratulate you or commiserate with you. But either way, get it under control now while you are still young, you don't want to still be messing with this when you get older!

Red Dawg
08-25-2006, 06:19 PM
So how high do they consider too high, if you do not mind my asking?

They said that over 140 for the sys and over 90 is too high for the dia

If either one is bad then it's bad.

Red Dawg
08-25-2006, 06:21 PM
They said that over 140 for the sys and over 90 is too high for the dia

If either one is bad then it's bad.

Not going will make me feel bad because it's my turn but don't worry, it will get udner control at any rate.

BigOlChiefsfan
08-25-2006, 08:52 PM
Watch your salt intake, if you smoke...quit. Keep taking your pill, keep running. Thanks for being ready to go, even if you can't go.