PDA

View Full Version : RATE MY DRAFT PLEASE!!!

pak1983
08-26-2006, 02:37 PM
STarters

D Culpepper A QB
R Johnson A RB
S Alexander A RB
S Moss A WR
T Houshmandzadeh A WR
A Gates A TE
D Akers A K
D Dolphins A DST

RESERVES

M Bulger RS QB
D McAllister RS RB
B Edwards RS WR
I Bruce RS WR
M Pollard RS TE
D Vikings RS

shitty thing is my 2 starting RB have same bye week :shake:

Hootie
08-26-2006, 02:40 PM
worst draft I've ever seen.

CosmicPal
08-26-2006, 02:45 PM
How in the world did you manage to score two first round RB's and Antonia Gates!?!

You only have like two guys in your league or something?

Hootie
08-26-2006, 02:46 PM
It's because Pak's a FAGGOT

pak1983
08-26-2006, 02:46 PM
I got 2nd pick and had the luxury of people taking bush and leinart in the first 2 rounds, 12 people total

pak1983
08-26-2006, 02:47 PM
It's because Pak's a FAGGOT

i dont think you sucking my dick makes me gay

Hootie
08-26-2006, 02:47 PM
I got 2nd pick and had the luxury of people taking bush and leinart in the first 2 rounds, 12 people total
sounds like you're in a real smart league...

pak1983
08-26-2006, 02:56 PM
sounds like you're in a real smart league...

there were a few dumbasses but for the most part the teams look pretty even, i would say mine is the best, not to gloat but if culpepper has a normal culpepper year then its gg no re!

Hootie
08-26-2006, 03:00 PM
you're STUPID

pak1983
08-26-2006, 03:04 PM
you're STUPID

dont you have a job to do right now? like go suck more dick you ****ing faggot.

Mr. Laz
08-26-2006, 03:17 PM
you're STUPID
you're quickly becoming a troll

Hootie
08-26-2006, 05:20 PM
you're quickly becoming a troll
oh, just because I called you a faggot the other day doesn't mean you have to get your panties in a bunch...

Logical
08-26-2006, 07:56 PM
I really dislike you as a poster but that is a pretty good draft. You have reserves that should be starting and starters that should be reserves but that does not suprise me.

Ebolapox
08-26-2006, 08:07 PM
jim, are you on crack?? I see nobody on his bench that should be starting ahead of any one of his starters

Logical
08-26-2006, 08:18 PM
jim, are you on crack?? I see nobody on his bench that should be starting ahead of any one of his startersBulger should be ahead of Culpepper

Bruce should be ahead of of Houz

and until Bush proves himself to be the starter Deuce is much better than Rudi Johnson. Fact is Johnson is a FF stinker.

Valiant
08-26-2006, 09:05 PM
Bulger should be ahead of Culpepper

and until Bush proves himself to be the starter Deuce is much better than Rudi Johnson. Fact is Johnson is a FF stinker.

I agree on the QB, but Bruce was cut and then resigned for a reason... He is no longer a stud, he will have worse stats this year compared to last and those were not that great...

Housh should be about the same if not a little better...

Brock
08-26-2006, 09:44 PM

Utterly moronic. For reasons that even a casual FF player would know.

Logical
08-26-2006, 10:30 PM
Utterly moronic. For reasons that even a casual FF player would know.
Probably depends on the way your league is scored. Rushing yards are almost useless in our league and he gets very few touchdowns, finally he gets no catches and in our league that is a recipe for disaster.

By the way I am not a bad FF football player, I have two championships, 3 second place finishes and 4 fourth place finishes.

jspchief
08-26-2006, 10:35 PM
Bulger should be ahead of Culpepper

and until Bush proves himself to be the starter Deuce is much better than Rudi Johnson. Fact is Johnson is a FF stinker.I don't know what kind of f*cked scoring system you use, but there's no way Bruce should be ahead of Houshmanzadeh and until Deuce proves he's recovered, Rudi is easily the better starter.

jspchief
08-26-2006, 10:37 PM
By the way, I call bullshit on this roster in a 12 team league. Unless you are GMing the other 11 teams too.

Logical
08-26-2006, 10:42 PM
I don't know what kind of f*cked scoring system you use, but there's no way Bruce should be ahead of Houshmanzadeh and until Deuce proves he's recovered, Rudi is easily the better starter.I look at Bruce's performance and adjust for the injury plagued season for the Rams. I like Houz and admit to me that one is close. Rudi in our league is a disaster, he won't even be in anyone's top 3 backs, he will be a fourth for depth to play bye weeks.

What I would have done is drafted Deuce and Bush and forgotten completely about a dog like Rudi.

pak1983
08-27-2006, 03:45 AM
I look at Bruce's performance and adjust for the injury plagued season for the Rams. I like Houz and admit to me that one is close. Rudi in our league is a disaster, he won't even be in anyone's top 3 backs, he will be a fourth for depth to play bye weeks.

What I would have done is drafted Deuce and Bush and forgotten completely about a dog like Rudi.

Then its a damn good thing your not the owner of this team, noob.

Hound333
08-27-2006, 06:58 AM
I would always play who'syourmomma before Bruce. I might consider Bruce ahead if Palmer wasn't going to play the first week. Rudi gets Touchdowns. Deuce is the better back but I would be worried how his touches will be effected by Bush and his injury.