PDA

View Full Version : Dumbass NFL Network!

milkman
08-26-2006, 05:59 PM
It's 8PM EDT, and there's NFL preseason football being played, including the Chiefs, and the ****in' NFL Network is playing 3 hours of Chargers Cheerleaders, Making The Squad.

WTF is up with that?

Bastards! :cuss:

tk13
08-26-2006, 06:01 PM
CBS has a game right now. That's probably why.

ChiefsFire
08-26-2006, 06:02 PM
theyre not allowed to air games while others are being played im guessing

Joe Seahawk
08-26-2006, 06:02 PM
I don't think they're allowed to show games at the same time one of the networks is showing one.

I think CBS has a game from 8-11 edt.

You can check out the Seahawks at 11 though you lucky guy.. ;)

DaneMcCloud
08-26-2006, 06:04 PM
It's not being broadcast until Monday at 1 PM EST on the NFL Network. I'm bummed because I'll be on a plane to Cabo and will miss it. Bastards!

milkman
08-26-2006, 06:06 PM
I don't think they're allowed to show games at the same time one of the networks is showing one.

I think CBS has a game from 8-11 edt.

You can check out the Seahawks at 11 though you lucky guy.. ;)

Who the **** came up with that lame ass rule?

Do they think casual NFL fan is going to watch that game simply because it's the only game on?

Some dumbass needs to rethink this policy.

Calcountry
08-26-2006, 06:08 PM
It's not being broadcast until Monday at 1 PM EST on the NFL Network. I'm bummed because I'll be on a plane to Cabo and will miss it. Bastards!Cool, that is 10 out here.

tk13
08-26-2006, 06:11 PM
The networks pay billions of dollars to make the NFL what it is today. Money talks. I doubt CBS (or any other network) would be very happy if the NFL went out and directly competed with one of their broadcasts.

milkman
08-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Cool, that is 10 out here.

Out here, I get up at 3:30 in the morning.

10:00 PM is too damn late.

Hydrae
08-26-2006, 06:13 PM
It's not being broadcast until Monday at 1 PM EST on the NFL Network. I'm bummed because I'll be on a plane to Cabo and will miss it. Bastards!

I'll go to Cabo for you so you can watch the replay of the game. Would hate for you to miss the chance to see pre-season football on a replay.

milkman
08-26-2006, 06:13 PM
The networks pay billions of dollars to make the NFL what it is today. Money talks. I doubt CBS (or any other network) would be very happy if the NFL went out and directly competed with one of their broadcasts.

The Networks can bite me.

chiefs4me
08-26-2006, 06:34 PM
it could be worse...you could be stuck with the dallas-49ers game...

Skip Towne
08-26-2006, 06:54 PM
Out here, I get up at 3:30 in the morning.

10:00 PM is too damn late.

You should become a wineman instead. That way your product would get better the older it is. Then you wouldn't have to get up so early.

John_Locke
08-26-2006, 07:00 PM
I'm watching KC on CBS and watching Wesley getting beat

what is with that guy?

whoman69
08-26-2006, 07:30 PM
Its no different that Direct TV when there is a baseball game on ESPN for a team that is one of the teams they have a network for, the game is blacked out. They want $90/month for that freaking package and most people would only want one of them.

milkman
08-26-2006, 07:36 PM
You should become a wineman instead. That way your product would get better the older it is. Then you wouldn't have to get up so early.

I don't know that I could do that.

Based on the ones that I've come into contact with over the years, you apparently really have to enjoy wine.

'Cause those guys seeme to be in a constant wine stupor.

Bob Dole
08-26-2006, 07:49 PM

It's on at midnight Sunday, too.

Skip Towne
08-26-2006, 10:06 PM
Yeah, I'm screwed too. I'll be on a plane headed for the south of France.

Mojo Rising
08-27-2006, 12:11 AM
I think they would broadcast the games live if the networks were involved with producing the games. They probably don't want to sign contracts with every local station that produces the pre-season games.

It doesn't help that the biggest gripe from season ticket holders is having to pay for the exhibition games. It is an easy out for the league.

I bet that the Superfan package on Sunday Ticket would get more subscribers if they showed the pre-season games rather than the "All games on 1 screen" or "Red Zone" channels.

Logical
08-27-2006, 12:13 AM
It's 8PM EDT, and there's NFL preseason football being played, including the Chiefs, and the ****in' NFL Network is playing 3 hours of Chargers Cheerleaders, Making The Squad.

WTF is up with that?

Bastards! :cuss:I don't know but at least the Charger cheerleaders are incredibly hot unlike the cows the Chiefs have as Cheerleaders.

Bob Dole
08-27-2006, 01:17 AM
Yeah, I'm screwed too. I'll be on a plane headed for the south of France.

You really need to get those flashbacks under control. Normandy was a long time ago.