PDA

View Full Version : New England beating Washington 27 - 0

TinyEvel
08-26-2006, 08:29 PM
Saunders, party of one?
Now calling Saunders, party of one?

Umm..did the planets just align for us?

If someone had only told us two weeks ago that we just needed to have Pluto booted from the solar system, we could have dominated from the start and saved ourselves all those DOOMED threads.
:clap:

BucEyedPea
08-26-2006, 09:00 PM
Yikes! 41-0 a with a minute to go.

tk13
08-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Wait until week 1. Saunders doesn't show anything in preseason, never has. Notice how every year our offense dropped a bomb on whoever we played the first week of the season. Al always saved the good stuff for then.

jspchief
08-26-2006, 09:21 PM
Wait until week 1. Saunders doesn't show anything in preseason, never has. Notice how every year our offense dropped a bomb on whoever we played the first week of the season. Al always saved the good stuff for then.Yea, but we also racked up yards in the pre-season.

It's not any easy offense to pick up overnight. They're going to struggle early IMO, especially if Portis can't go.

tk13
08-26-2006, 09:26 PM
Yea, but we also racked up yards in the pre-season.

It's not any easy offense to pick up overnight. They're going to struggle early IMO, especially if Portis can't go.
Yeah, but they already ran a variation of the offense. I don't think it'll be as big of a change as if Al had gone to somewhere like Oakland. They're probably miles ahead of where KC was when Al came here, especially since they have competent WR's.

listopencil
08-26-2006, 10:19 PM
I don't know, can Brunell run the O like Green could? I was never impressed with Brunell's accuracy (except for one very bad day for Bronco fans more than 10 years ago) and I wonder if he has the arm to do it. The only feedback I've read on the game is that the DC O-Line wasn't protecting him either. That the front four of the the Pats was getting pressure. Without an O-Line like you guys had does that O work?

hypersensitiveZO6
08-26-2006, 10:21 PM
Does anyone besides me find this absolutely hilarious?

listopencil
08-26-2006, 10:22 PM
Does anyone besides me find this absolutely hilarious?

I do. We have a trade in place that looks good if DC hobbles along this year.

jspchief
08-26-2006, 10:22 PM
Does anyone besides me find this absolutely hilarious?actually, there's a few people around here that still haven't come to grips with teh loss of Saunders. They're probably sobbing into their pillows right now.

nascher
08-26-2006, 10:29 PM
PRESEASON !!!