PDA

View Full Version : FFL implications: Broncos | Dayne on the bubble

wutamess
08-27-2006, 11:44 PM
Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports Denver Broncos RB Ron Dayne may not make the team's final roster.

Hootie
08-28-2006, 12:13 AM
Man I want to play with myself right now...

Mr. Flopnuts
08-28-2006, 12:19 AM
Man I want to play with myself right now...

ROFL Keep it in your pants or you may go blind.

King_Chief_Fan
08-28-2006, 07:11 AM
Bill Williamson, of the Denver Post, reports Denver Broncos RB Ron Dayne may not make the team's final roster.

what happened to him being the starter?
Donk fans were singing about this guy taking them to the SB.

Some things never change regarding the donkeys and their predictions ROFL

htismaqe
08-28-2006, 08:17 AM
The Bronco fans I know want Shanahan to stop ****ing around and give the ball to Tatum Bell...

jspchief
08-28-2006, 08:19 AM
The Bronco fans I know want Shanahan to stop ****ing around and give the ball to Tatum Bell...Has T Bell ever been given the starter's role? I really don't understand why he's not the man, at least until he proves he can't handle the load.

RealSNR
08-28-2006, 08:42 AM
Has T Bell ever been given the starter's role? I really don't understand why he's not the man, at least until he proves he can't handle the load.I thought Bell looked decent in the games in which I saw him play.

Of course, both of the Donk games I saw last year were against the Chiefs :banghead:

htismaqe
08-28-2006, 08:43 AM
Has T Bell ever been given the starter's role? I really don't understand why he's not the man, at least until he proves he can't handle the load.

That's kinda what my buddies say. Give him the rock until he proves he CAN'T do it. Instead of proactively stunting his production...