PDA

View Full Version : LOL my students crack me up sometimes

Hound333
08-30-2006, 09:20 AM
We were practicing Drop Kicks today. Because it was a First grade class the good kicks are few and far between. One of my students just ripped one nicely. What was funny to me was his next comment.

"Ahhh yaaaa that was a sandwich dipped in Ranch"

Of course it was made more funny because it was a 6 year old saying it.

Then to top it off his partner didn't kick one so well and he said

"ahhh thats a fence painted pink"

I couldn't even get upset at his bad comment concerning another student. Just made me laugh.

Demonpenz
08-30-2006, 09:23 AM
You let them drop kick each ohter?

Phobia
08-30-2006, 09:23 AM
Maybe your students could help Berman update his schtick.

Simplex3
08-30-2006, 09:26 AM
Further proof most parents should have been neutered.

dtebbe
08-30-2006, 10:13 AM
Maybe your students could help Berman update his schtick.

No, it just shows that even a 6 year old has a better schtick that that fat-ass has-been.

DT

Rain Man
08-30-2006, 10:16 AM
Is drop kicking really a vital skill nowadays? How old are the people on your school board?

I would think that it would be better to teach them modern skills, like covering a receiver under the no-contact rule, or doing quarterback reads.

DaFace
08-30-2006, 10:21 AM
Is drop kicking really a vital skill nowadays? How old are the people on your school board?

I would think that it would be better to teach them modern skills, like covering a receiver under the no-contact rule, or doing quarterback reads.

Didn't you read the thread about Colquitt? He's our preseason MVP! I wonder if he talks about ranch-dipped sandwiches after he punts one for 60 yards...

Hound333
08-30-2006, 10:29 AM

Whats funny about that or maybe sad is that one of the 6 year olds told me on his flag football team his coach makes them run a lap to the endzone and back if they catch it the wrong way.

milkman
08-30-2006, 10:29 AM
I guess you just had to there. :shrug:

Hound333
08-30-2006, 10:31 AM
I guess you just had to there. :shrug:

Ya I agree with you here. Me posting on the board doesn't do this kid's facial and body expressions justice. The kid just cracks me up. If only I could get him to maybe sit down when I am talking.

Jenson71
08-30-2006, 10:35 AM
No, it just shows that even a 6 year old has a better schtick that that fat-ass has-been.

DT

Quit talking about Phobia like that.